HDFC Bank - Net banking not working

Sandeep Saini
I am a user of HDFC net banking of HDFC since more then 3 yrs. BUt from last few months am facing one problem.i cant access my net banking its saying this ATM/Debit card is not activated or atm/debit card not connected. However i am using this same id and account since yrs. This problem occured first time before 5 months but after 2-3 months it got activated itself and i could access it with same password. Now even if i tried to resent my net password the same error is coming.I have sent mail to HDFC complaint forum but they are just sending the same mail repeatedly that change your password by using the same process which i have tried many times. Even i complaint at telephone customer care.But all was useless.Now i want to de activate my net banking pls tell me its process.its pathetic to us HDFC bank now.

S saini

Comments

I am trying to make some payments for playing auction game yesterday evening as well as on today but netbanking do not work.
Thats why I can not pay and not able to play this auction game through which I was sure to win a Rs. 22000/- Nokia N-series mobile on http://jeetle.in today.
I, therefore, hereby claiming against HDFC Bank for this amount.

Rajesh Kumar
senthilg HDFC Bank  - Tamil Nadu, India

Netbanking not functional - HDFC Bank

I have been encountering the same error of 'HTTP 404 page not found' for the past 2 weeks while trying to login to HDFC netbanking.
My friends are also having the same problem.
What the heck is with the Netbanking support. Atleast be transparent in addressing the issues to customers through mails or SMS. We are getting lot of unwanted (may be for me) sms and mails from HDFC bank. But this info, not only for me, but for the whole community of your customers, will help.

Please expedite.
senthilg HDFC Bank  - Tamil Nadu, India

Any HDFC executives.. answer for this.. the customers are waiting and and you are irritating...

my HDFC net banking is working, i cant operate my account on internet due to some error my contact num is 9979888614

i have open new account in HDFC bank before 5 month but i cant not operate account form last 2 month due to some error
N Sep 29, 2011 by
arunnivas HDFC Bank  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Netbanking Not Working - HDFC Bank

HDFC bank Netbanking is not working for long hours. No prior information given by the bank regarding this. Many important transactions are in hold due to this.
Why a large bank like HDFC cant able to control / maintain their standards?
End of month, and this type of fault in netbanking without any intimation for long hours makes the customers unhappy..
N Jul 10, 2014 by
Sijal Sayeed

my hdfcnetbanking is not opening.plz help
N Aug 7, 2014 by
KUDRAT

I'm unable to open this site !!! please help me to open this site ?

HDFC Bank - Net banking not working