HDFC Bank - Credit Card Disapproval

Renu_rakhra on Jun 13, 2012
Dear HDFC

Please note that i applied for HDFC Credit Card and got Reference No : 12060116762790N1. I got all verification done at my office and residence too. I got multiple calls at office too for verification.

Today got checked in HDFC Link showing track your card application. Found the reason as follows.

12060116762790N1
Remarks

We told to HDB Financial who called us for Credit Card and we never gone to HDFC for the same. Mamta, Executive called and we given all papers and verification also done positively.

I called Customer CARE and they are not giving any reason for Rejection. As per RBI GUIDELINE CIRCULAR NO - RBI/2008-2009/100 BOD.FSD.BC.23/24.01.011/2008-09 DATED 23-07-2008. HDFC Bank should give us reason or else we also file complaint in RBI and bank ombudsman.

We want Reason for Rejection as it will hit my CIBIL. My CIBIL was all clear and i got Home Loan too on same address. If we will not find reason for rejection, we will file case in Consumer court. It is my dignity which got effected and i am fully made up my mind for filing legal case against HDFC. I never had any credit card or liabilities from any bank in the past.

Renu Rakhra

Comments

PREETI Credit Card  - India

verification not done - Credit Card

when Mr.rajesh doing a verification for my credit card and he is comiited to me after 7 days my executive is coming to my peremises and collect the photo copy of my pancard.but he is not come to my office.
vijay kumar gupta HDFC Bank  - India

i don't apply credit card - HDFC Bank

mene aaj tak kabhi card apply nahi kiya or mere pass bill aaraha hai ak hi bank ne mere name se 5 card apply kar deye or bill send kar deye
Pritam Patil Credit Card  - India

No response after cell phone verification - Credit Card

Varification done on my cell phone but there was no further varification done near about 8-10 days passed and when i call on that number from which i received varifiaction call they say will call u in 10 minutes or they donot reply anything atleast they should say something as we are not doing any timepass or I don't have more money to spend calling up for the same and there is no resolution.

Kindly do the needfull as im in need of the card and all the documents have been submitted if there is any issue to issue me the card kindly e-mail me for the same.

Thanks.
BARUN HDFC Bank  - India

REGARDING VERIFICATION - HDFC

D/sir,

A company RTM has proclaimed an contract with hdfc assuring HDFC BANK GUARANTEE of his Rs 25000 investment plan , if the company becomes defaulter the HDFC BANK will pay the stipulated amount.
I m sending u complete address a/w contact no. Pls do read the attached file LEGAL PAPERS of RTM HDFC BANK Guarantee file & assure me the genuineness of this RTM Pvt Ltd contract with HDFC BANK.
HDFC HAS AN IMMENSE BRAND DENOMINATION ,PLS do confirm ur customers as many people are being attracted towards RTM due to HDFC BANK ATTACHMENT WITH IT.

Solicitously waiting for ur pioneer reply.
Company details are as follows:
Richa Trend Marketing Pvt. Ltd.

Postal Address

6F, Bigjos Building, A-08,
Netaji Subhash Place,
Pitam Pura, Delhi - 110034
011-47027705/06/08, 011-4708645
Legal paper issued by HDFC is available in attachment file.
jkbanerjee HDFC Bank  - India

dont worry u r not only d person being FOOLED by d co, there are

24, 000 fools are with u, listening d story of PAYOUT REGULARLY past 3

months, jai ho RTM SINGHJI really an indian idol for TOPI mlm. v r all ur

FANS.IN INDIA u can do anything to anybody.AK SHARMA is d pimp to

butcher d innocent people to direct thru secureinvestment. god save dis

COUNTRY N ITS FOOLS. HINPAL SINGHJI U R GREAT.

JK BANERJI
A Feb 4, 2011 by
KHAGESH HDFC Bank  - India

DEAR SIR

PLEASE STOP THE PROCESS FOR APPLICATION FOR THE CREDIT CARD.

MY APLLICATION NO IS AS BELOW .

CC06673808

PLEASE REPLY URGENT ON khageshshah@hotmail.com

my mobile no 09904202084
N Jun 19, 2012 by
Renu_rakhra

Dear HDFC

Strange to see so much delay in responding back reason of rejecting my credit card. Your CREDIT Department is so much of busy that they are taking so many days ( 7 days already gone) to give reason of rejecting the application.

RBI is also marked CC here to the ground that all Banks like HDFC are playing with Customers CIBIL like a toy. These banks should be penalized for their irresponsible behavior towards customer's Credit History.

We also received a call on 16 June that they will be letting me know reason by 16 evening but still waiting. Is it Professional Working ?

HDFC Customer Care on 13 June' 2012 told us letter will reach to us within 2 days but now it is going to be 1 week that we are waiting for the letter.

Don't understand HDFC Workings and delay in letter.

IF RBI is listening, Please wake up to these things otherwise someday we will slave to the HDFC Bank type of banks.

Renu Rakhra

A Jun 19, 2012 by
murugankumaravel

Why HDFC Bank is not taking any measures to respond complaints? Are they still at business?
N Oct 23, 2012 by
baidyalal2008@gmail.com HDFC Bank  - Marathali, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Dear HDFC

Please note that i applied for HDFC Credit Card and got Reference No : 12101115840770S2. I got all verification done at my office and residence too. I got multiple calls at office too for verification.

12101115840770S2

Baidyalal Mahalik

D Nov 18, 2012 by
Satya Ganesh

Dear HDFC

Please note that i applied for HDFC Credit Card and got Reference No : 12110318934170S3. I got all verification done at my office and residence too. I got multiple calls at office too for verification.

12110318934170S3
Remarks

We told to HDB Financial who called us for Credit Card and we never gone to HDFC for the same. Executive called and we given all papers and verification also done positively.

We want Reason for Rejection as it will hit my CIBIL. My CIBIL was all clear and i got Bike Loan too on same address. If we will not find reason for rejection, we will file case in Consumer court. It is my dignity which got effected and i am fully made up my mind for filing legal case against HDFC. I never had any credit card or liabilities from any bank in the past.

Satya Ganesh
D Nov 23, 2012 by
krishnatripathi

HI HDFC CUSTOMER CARE,
IT IS IN REGARDS DIS-APPROVAL OF MY CREDIT CARD REFERENCE NOS- 12110716097520W2, WOULD LIKE TO COME IN YOUR NOTICE THAT THE AFTER SEVERAL FOLLOW UP GIVEN GOT MESSAGE THAT THE CREDIT CARD APPROVAL HAS BEEN DENIED BY BANK, BUT THE CASE OF THE SAME HAS BEEN NOT COMMUNICATED.
SO HERE I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST FOR THE PROPER CLARIFICATION ON THE SAME AND THE REASON ALSO THAT THE AFTER SUBMISSION THE ENTIRE DOCUMENTS AND DONE THE PROCESS WHY IT HAD REJECTED.

KRISHNA M TRIPATHI
D Nov 26, 2012 by
pattelakrishna

Dear HDFC

Please note that i applied for HDFC Credit Card and got Reference No : 12102617524510S3. I got all verification done at my office and residence too. I got multiple calls at office too for verification.
Also i was asked to submit the documents detailing my proof of Address along with the HDFC Letter duly signed which i have done twice but still haven't got any response till date.

12102617524510S3
Remarks

I would highly appreciate if you don't send across you executives for such processing until your credit card processes are clear.

Sai Krishna
D Dec 11, 2012 by
Gurujiraghu

Credit card disapproval -12113000098130S2
After applying credit card i had received 2 message and 1 verification call. Later i had one more call saying you’re eligible for gold card. Even i had received message informing that that I’ll be get card within 2weeks. After 2 weeks when i check the status it is disapproved and the reason is DISAPPROVAL OF THE CREDIT CARD APPLICATION DOES NOT REFLECT IN ANYWAY ON YOUR CREDIT STANDING OR YOUR FINANCIAL STABILITY
I just want to know why application is rejected after all the verification and update.

Guruji.S
N Jan 30, 2013 by
Ram2294

HDFC Bank.

This is a disappointing service. Your tele callers team promise a lot on the call and say that with in 2 weeks the application will be processed. Bigger problem is I have provided all the documents and got a verification call, was promised to get a CC. I need an explanation from the Bank so that I can keep a track of my records.

Application Reference Number 13011918800900S2
Status DISAPPROVED
Remarks DISAPPROVAL OF THE CREDIT CARD APPLICATION DOES NOT REFLECT IN ANYWAY ON YOUR CREDIT STANDING OR YOUR FINANCIAL STABILITY

I don't think I need to wait long since you processing team faster to check my records on the verification call. If required I may be contacting RBI for further help.

Ram
N Mar 3, 2013 by
dr anubhav bhushan

Dear HDFC

Please note that i applied for HDFC Credit Card and got Reference No : 13021417145020N1. I got all verification done at my office and residence too. I got multiple calls at office too for verification.
Also i was asked to submit the documents detailing my proof of Address along with the HDFC Letter duly signed which i have done twice but still haven't got any response till . before 3 day i got checked in HDFC Link showing track your card application. Found the reason as follows.

12102617524510S3
landline no
alternate mobile no
landmark of home

dr anubhav bhushan
L.P 41 E 2nd floor maurya enclave pitampura delhi -34
N Mar 19, 2013 by
Sathish.Sssssss

HDFC card is Very worst. If we submit all the original documents, We wont get card, They are give preference to who are all give fake documents. Very Goos systems.

Raj
N May 20, 2013 by
cskirankumar1987

Dear HDFC

Please note that i applied for HDFC Credit Card and got Reference No : 13050718857730S2. I got all verification done at my office and residence too. I got multiple calls at office too for verification.

13050718857730S2
Remarks

We told to HDB Financial who called us for Credit Card and we never gone to HDFC for the same. Executive called and i have given all papers and verification also done positively.

We want Reason for Rejection. If we will not find reason for rejection, we will file case in Consumer court. It is my dignity which got effected and i am fully made up my mind for filing legal case against HDFC. I never had any credit card or liabilities from any bank in the past.

Kiran kumar

N May 21, 2013 by
Saravanaprakash

HI HDFC

We want Reason for Rejection as it will hit my CIBIL. My CIBIL was all clear and i got Personal Loan too on same address. If we will not find reason for rejection, we will file case in Consumer court. It is my dignity which got effected and i am fully made up my mind for filing legal case against HDFC. I never had any credit card or liabilities from any bank in the past.

Saravanaprakash J
N May 24, 2013 by
Saravanaprakash

Application Reference Number 13052015488860S1
Status DISAPPROVED

This is a disappointing service, second time i got the disappoval status, I want Reason for Rejection as it will hit my CIBIL. My CIBIL was all clear and i got Personal Loan too on same address. If we will not find reason for rejection, i will file case in Consumer court. It is my dignity which got effected and i am fully made up my mind for filing legal case against HDFC. I never had any credit card or liabilities from any bank in the past

Saravanaprakash J