HDFC Bank Credit Card - Non receipt of discount as per brochures scheme

mrj1976
I have platinum plus credit card of HDFC Bank with last digit 9539. I have got the brochure from them and there was offer of getting 15% discount on base fare from INDIGO airline and 10% discount on domestic flight booking from yatra.com. Which interpreted like 15% on base fare from INDIGO and 10% on total fare from yatra.com.

I have booked two air ticked on yatra.com and entered the required promo code. But company has not given me the discount.

I have talked to customer care number of the HDFC Credit card - 079 66004332 on 16th august at 10.55 am, and Ms. Pooja, Ms. Trupti had tried to explain that the discount will not be available as the discount is on base fare and not on total fair even though it was clearly mention on the broucher that 10% discount on domestic flight booking. Also when i talked to them on customer care number as mention above they said that they will revert back to me on the same issue within 48 hours ( told by floor manager - Mr. Archit) . When i contacted them today ie 20th august at 11.20 am then Mr. Ashutosh told me that its not possible to give me reply and the discount. He said that i should go to website and get the term and condition before booking and you should not rely on the brouchers. I want to complain that why should they sending the brouchers for misleading. I have the credit card of other company where i was getting 5% flat discount which i have lost because of HDFCswrong offer.

I need to get my discount.I request you to take up the matter and oblige.

my mail id is mrj1976@yahoo.com
Thanks and regards.
Manish Jain

Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

santosh kumar HDFC Bank  - India

Not honouring committed - promo offer - HDFC Credit Card

I have a HDFC credit card (Gold) issued recently. during the month Statement a propotional offer was given stating

I did the requisite within the stipulated time period & was eligible to get the offer. nothing materialized , i have been continuously writing mails to their help line first they refused to acknowledge that such an offer was existing. when i sent them the scanned copy of the Ccard statement where the offer was printed. They said they will investigate. Upon further follow up from my side i received a reply that i am eligible for the rewards & should wait untill Jan 2010, Now when i remind them once again there is no reply.

This is a clear case of misguiding customer. Of all the banks this is not expected from HDFC who have a higher reputation comparing to other credit card banks/ companies.
I am more pained with the attitude of "Who cares" from this bank.
Attached is the copy of the statement where the promo offer was printed

Hoping for greviance redressal at this forum

Santosh kumar Upadhya