HDFC Bank Ltd. - P.F REFUND

ASHOK KUMAR GAUR
R/SIR
with due respect. I am Rajesh Kairon.i was working as CONTRACT SALES EXECUTIVE(CSE) in kaithal branch(525) haryana from 27-07-07 to 03-04-09. my employee code was CR08905&my salary a/c is 05251040000513.this is my query that till yet i do not recieve my provident fund&Its no.because i need my p.f no.ihave to appear in sbi interview on 25-05-09.i request my team manager & D.S.M many times but they are not supporting me. now i am requesting you to release my p.f a/c no. &provident fund as soon as possible in my salary a/c.otherwise i will knock the door of the court

RAJESH KAIRON
CR08905
BRANCH KAITHAL(525)

Comments

I am not getting my PF - Bank of Punjab Ltd

I was working at BANK OF PUNJAB LIMITED, Gurgaon Data Centre during the
period 01-01-2001 to 31-03-2003. During this period, they had deducted
PF
from my salary and they have also contributed their part. Our PF Nodal
Office was at Chandigarh. I do not have the PF Number with me so that
I
can quote the same.

After leaving the organization, I have applied for transfer to the new
organization and that did not take place. By then, they have merged with
the CENTURIAN BANK OF PUNJAB. Because of this changes, I am not in a
position to find out whom I should contact for the recovery of the PF
amount pending in my account.

I request you to kindly suggest the ways by which the amount can be
obtained.

processing fee reimbursement - centurion bank of punjab limited

dear sir/mam,
i have a complaint for centurion bank of punjab limited, kwality business centre, II floor plot no. 07, M.P.Nagar Zone-II Bhopal.that the executives and the manager and other staff of the bank requested me to take loan from their bank in april 2008 for which i paid Rs.10000/- (ten thousand only) vide cheque no.041987 favouring centurion bank of punjab limited dated 22nd april 2008 as a processing fee for the loan amount .After recieving the payment they promised me to issue the loan amount.After daily contacting them at last after three months they told me that they will not be able to give the loan so i told them if loan is not possible kindly give back my processing fees i.e Rs.10000/- back.But there is no response from thereside and after thousands of telephonic reminder to there executive MR. Abhishek sharma and other staff they r not at all interested to give back my amount
now wat should i do? As i'm not a big person this amount matters me a lot.

Jai janyani

R/SIR
with due respect, I am Ashok kumar gaur.i was working as CONTRACT SALES EXECUTIVE(CSE) in kaithal branch(525) haryana from 17-09-07 to 24-12-08. my employee code was CA11221&my salary a/c is 05251040000832.this is my query that till yet i do not recieve my provident fund.i request my team manager & D.S.M many times but they are not supporting me.now i am requesting you to release my p.f as soon as possible in my salary a/c.otherwise i will knock the door of the court

With regards
ASHOK KUMAR GAUR
CA11221

R/SIR
with due respect. I am Rajesh Kairon.i was working as CONTRACT SALES EXECUTIVE(CSE) in kaithal branch(525) haryana from 27-07-07 to 03-04-09. my employee code was CR08905&my salary a/c is 05251040000513.this is my query that till yet i do not recieve my provident fund&Its no..i request my team manager & D.S.M many times but they are not supporting me. now i am requesting you to release my p.f a/c no. &provident fund soon as possible in my salary a/c.otherwise i will knock the door of the court.

RAJESH KAIRON
CR08905
BRANCH KAITHAL(525)

I am an HDFC Bank ltd employee and my employee code is G0239.

I have resigned the organisation on 03.06.06.

Request you to help me in getting the PF refund.

Thanks & Regards

Gerald Noel
S/O, Mr. I. Noel Irudayaraj
11-1/A, Samiar New Street - No.1
Fort, Coimbatore - 641 001
Ph: 0 98430 99220

R/SIR
with due respect. I am YOGESH KUMAR GOYAL i was working as TEAM LEADER in BARNALA BRANCH(0432)PUNJAB from 20-09-07 to 12-01-09. my employee code was CY00499 &my salary a/c is 04321040000376 .this is my query that till yet i do not recieve my provident fund & i request my D.S.M many times but they are not supporting me. now i am requesting you to release my p.f a/c no. &provident fund soon as possible in my salary a/c.

YOGESH KUMAR GOYAL
CY00499
BRANCH BARNALA(0432)

MY SELF TARUN SHARMA, I WAS DOING WORK IN HDFC BANK LTD.IN YAMUNA NAGAR.AS A SALES OFFICER.I WAS JOINING THE BANK AT 05-JAN-2008 AND I LEAVE THE JOB ON 14th OF AUG2008.I GAVE MY RAGIGNATION LETER ON 24th OF JULY.FROM THE TILL DATE, I DO NOT RECIVE MY SALARY OF THIS MONTH AND DO NOT RECIVE MY P.F.I HAVE SENT THREE TIMES MY REGIGNATION LETER FOR MY BALANCE SALARY AND P.F. PLS DO SOME THING FOR ME AND TAKE CORRECTIVE ACTION.
THANKS
TARUN SHARMA
E.CODE-58416

with due respect. I am PANKAJ VAYA.I was working as CONTRACT SALES EXECUTIVE(CSE) in UDAIPUR branch(119) UDAIPUR from 06-07-07 to 30-04-09. my employee code was CP03221& this is my query that till yet i do not recieve my provident fund.supporting me. now i am requesting you to release my p.f a/c no. &provident fund as soon as possible in my salary a/c.& SENDING ME P.F. FORM URGENT .
PANKAJ VAYA
CP03221
UDAIPUR BRANCH(119)

I have send my PF withdrawal form but my PF didn't credited in my Account So please Chweck what is the status of my PF & realease it as soon as possible

with due respect. I am Priyanka Kharabe.I was working as CONTRACT SALES EXECUTIVE(CSE) in Nagpur branch(1248) my employee code was CP06730 & this is my query that till yet i do not recieve my provident fund.supporting me. now i am requesting you to release my p.f a/c no. &provident fund as soon as possible in my salary a/c.& SENDING ME P.F. FORM URGENT .
PRIYANKA KHARABE
CP06730
NAGPUR BRANCH (1248)

MY NAME IS GAURAV KUMAR WAS WORKEING IN HDFC BANK, ASHOK MARG ( 1267), LUCKNOW, AS A SR.SALES EXECUTIVE SINCE 22 AGUEST 2008 TO TILL 3 APRIL 2009.I HAVE GOT MY FINAL SATTELMENT ON 16 APRIL 2009.BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY P.F. TILL NOW, PLEASE CLEAR MY P.F. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

DATE:- 7/08/2009 THANKS

GAURAV KUMAR
( 09935653004, 09369340650)

EMPLOYEE CODE- CG09777

R/SIR
with due respect. I am Sundar Rajan K.i was working as CONTRACT SALES EXECUTIVE(CSE) in Erodel branch(0232). my employee code was 59594my salary a/c is 02321040000795.this is my query that till yet i do not recieve my provident fund&Its no.because i need my p.f no.i request my team manager & D.S.M many times but they are not supporting me. now i am requesting you to release my p.f a/c no. &provident fund as soon as possible in my salary a/c.

SUNDAR RAJAN .K
BRANCH ERODE(0232)

R/SIR
with due respect, I am davinder pal singh.i was working as CONTRACT SALES EXECUTIVE(CSE) in sunder nagar branch(0606) ludhiana(punjab) from 03-01-2008 to 13-10-2008. my employee code was CD09280 and my salary a/c is 06061040000670.this is my query that till yet i do not recieve my provident fund.i request my team manager & D.S.M many times but they are not supporting me.now i am requesting you to release my p.f as soon as possible in my salary a/c.

With regards
DAVINDER PAL SINGH
CD09280

To

The Trustees of HDFC Bank Employee’s Provident Fund Trust

Sub : -PF Withdrawal

This is inform you that i SANTOSH KUMAR was working in hdfc bank, Amsal classic tower, rajouri garden, New Delhi, as a sales Executive since 19 jan. 2008 to 20 jan 2009, i have received my final sattelment feb 2009, but i am not geeting my p.f. to till date. please clear my p.f. as soon as possible.my employee code was CS 14839.

Thanks & Regards

Contact no…(R) 011-65476712 (M) 09953704708

Email : santosh_narayan789@yahoo.com

P F REFUNDING - HDFC Bank

R/SIR
with due respect. I am sujin thomas.i was working as CONTRACT SALES EXECUTIVE(CSE) in chaganasarry branch(1497) kerala from 25-6-2008to 28-2-2009. my employee code was cs18767&my salary a/c is 03111040000619.this is my query that till yet i do not recieve my F&F and provident fund.i request my sales manager & A.S.M many times but they are not supporting me. now i am requesting you to release my p.f &f&f as soon as possible in my salary a/c.otherwise i will knock the door of the court

To

The Trustees of HDFC Bank Employee’s Provident Fund Trust

Sub : -PF Withdrawal

This is to inform u that I, Ram Pravesh worked as a CSE in currnet Account at chandni chowk branch.
I sent my PF withdrawl form twice. and also mailed many times at "rahul_ss888@yahoo.com" but there is no response. Last time on 5-oct-09 i sent my PF withdrawl form via speed post and also mailed at the mentioned email address.

i m giving u my detail plz pay attention to this and reply me via mail or on my mob No.

Emp Name : Ram Pravesh

Bokaro Steel city
Jharkhand-827004
Mob No:
09313161935

Plz pay attention towards this.
I will be thankfull to you for ur kind support.

Thanking You,
Ram Pravesh

with due respect. I am AKBAR ALI. I was working as CONTRACT SALES EXECUTIVE(CSE) in HATHRAS branch(851) U.P.from 25-06-09 to 31-03-09. my employee code was CA15542 & this is my query that till yet i do not recieve my provident fund.supporting me. now i am requesting you to release my p.f a/c no. &provident fund as soon as possible in my salary a/c.08511040000052 & SENDING ME P.F. FORM URGENT .
AKBAR ALI
CA15542
HATHRAS BRANCH(0851)

with due respect. I am AKBAR ALI I was working as CONTRACT SALES EXECUTIVE(CSE) in HATHRAS branch(0851) from 25-06-08 to 31-03-09. my employee code was CP03221& this is my query that till yet i do not recieve my provident fund.supporting me. now i am requesting you to release my p.f a/c no. &provident fund as soon as possible in my salary a/c.08511040000052 & SENDING ME P.F. FORM URGENT .
AKBAR ALI
CA15542
HATHRAS BRANCH(0851)

PF REQUEST - HDFC Bank

I am R.Rajarajan (CR09472) worked as hdfc bank as a senior sales officer form Sep 2007 to Feb 2009. As I resigned on mar12th 2009 still I won’t get that relieving letter and also PF settlement. I asked many times in Chennai HR department but they didn’t give proper response to me .so kindly issue me the PF settlement as early as possible.

Employee Code : CR09472
Employee Name : R.RAJARAJAN
Designation : CSE (DEMAT ACCOUNT OPENING)
Location : CHENNAI ANNANAGAR

Yours
: R.RAJARAJAN

R/SIR
with due respect. I am Rajesh Kairon.i was working as CONTRACT SALES EXECUTIVE(CSE) in bathinda branch(187) punjab from 22-07-08 to 07-04-09. my employee code was CS20783 &my salary a/c is 01871040001069.this is my query that till yet i do not recieve my provident fund..i request my team manager S.M NAVEEN MEHATA & D.S.M many times but they are not supporting me. now i am requesting you to release my p.f a/c no. &provident fund as soon as possible in my salary a/c.otherwise i will knock the door of the court

SUNIL KUMAR