HDFC Bank Ltd. - Harrassment of employees

maria george
me maria george want to make a complaint against Hdfc Bank ltd.the Employees in this bank are harrased and the life becomes hell after joining this bank.
employees are not allowed to take leave even if they have sufficient balance also they have been told by the Branch Managers" leave is not your right" i think HDFC bank Hr has forgotton that there exist Labour office.
Employees has to work till late hours from 9 to 10-11-12 which is against the employement rule and they even don't get any overtime allowance for that.
i would like to get this into notice of the MD of the bank Mr.Aaditya Puri.
HDFC bank has forgotton that it has established the topmost position only because of their employees and they r least bothered...
HDFC bank has started the new policy now a days they ask their employees to close the "batch" exactly on 7.00 but they ask employees to work late after that.the idea behind closing batch is employees should leave branch by 7.00 but there is not a single day when employees can go home on 7.00.
specially in Silvassa branch this harrasment has reached at the highest point employees are fed up and searching for the new job or just quitting.
honarable Mr.Aditya Puri please take a look at this situation otherwise it will be very dangerous for the coming future.

Comments

WRONGLY CHARGES OF LATE PAYMENT - value plus

I have already pay the amount to you on dt.23/01/08 last date pay due payment but received your latest bill few day ago late payment charges Rs.350 + service tax what is meaning of due date please get reply urgently

Branch Isolated BSNL LL is not working - HDFC Bank Ltd.

Dear BSNL team Am trying to connect with Mr. Porwal (BSNL Person) He is not picking up his mobile phone.Hdfc Bank Vidhya Dhar nagar branch is isolated from the morning due tho this wer are lossing the business and we are suffering due to LL connectivity is not availble from the mornign.Kindly let's know what is the mean of LLand which type of service is provided by BSNL.

Telling Balance Incorrect - About HDFC Bank

We had Serious Problem Happend..

We had First Asked them to See our Balance But they had told it is ok We had Given to Create a DD to HDFC Bank then they had told that there is no balance..

Please Attend tis mail as soon as possible...

Tomorrow (10/07/08) my daughter Admission last date and I had to take Rupees to 5% interest on time. How Can ordinary Person will Manage this type of Problem...

money (change) returned is less - Sapna Provision

Sapna provision in Teachers colony Koramangla, Bangalore, cheats while returning change and the Keeps the free items for himself and cheats o pricing of local items for sale.

i have not received statement till yet

Not Delivered - Registered Packet

Document No: ER413664591IN,
Posted Date: 18/06/2008.

Until not delivered to my address neither return to company.

hdfc back office people - HDFC Bank

respected sir... i rajiv r maydeo holding an account in hdfc bankpune and am paying my car loan emis through this account. due to some personal problems my installments are getting delayed but.. i do make it a point to repay it every now and then. but... for last 2/3 months my wife is getting harrased by aperson named mr. Rohit sharma who claims to b working with your bank... and he keeps calling my wife and harrase her for the delayed payments inspite of her telling him that she knows the rules and regulations of the bank but this man claims to have given her the car on his credit so tells her to leave the car with the bank! she has talked with mr. brijesh nayar about this and he said he will look into the matter himself but inspite of that she is getting harrased not only by him but by other member named raj gaekwad from shankarsheth branch!

please tell me how to go about with this harrasment! my account number is...01491000024373 and the loan account number is..1154868
Sandeep

Salary is debited ! - HDFC Bank Ltd.

Hello Supporter

Respected, I surprised when my salary is debited from my bank account without any prior notice or any thing. Even i met to home branch Manager Vasuda Goyal at Sector 62, Noida. She did not disclose any thing.

Before this happen i want to share all the matter what i suffer from. I was working in VNA Software Services Pvt. Ltd. as Software Developer. I was not aware about the company before the joining. But, I was looking for career growth so they give me good package on paper. After joining they signed bond for 1 year. But, that bond is totally favorably to employer. I was not aware of that but i signed that document. because i left the old company. After that after near to my merriage they issue me CAP(Comprehension Action Plan) letter with one month notice before firing.

And lastly they transfer the fund. But this fund was stick within my account for 2 days. and got back into the hold amount. I asked to home branch manager (Vasuda Goyal). she told me that time please contact to company (VNA Software). When i contacted them they told me we have already issue you salary why are discussed this with us and many more comments are passed to me. But, when after 2-3 days back i went to bank then see my account is back debited to account as wrong salary transfer.

please Tell me what should i do for solution. The is very big. I was the pilot person in that company. If the amount was small i can leave that amount.

I will be wait for your response.

Sandeep

Fund withheld by Bank illegally - HDFC Bank Ltd.

I have a savings bank account on HDFC Bank Ltd. (Stephen House Branch, Kolkata). Also I have a credit card with the same bank. My minimum amount due for the last bill was Rs. 4, 040.00 (Due Date was 01.12.2008) against which I have made a payment of Rs. 2, 000.00 on 08.12.2008. And I will clear the rest shortly. But the bank withheld my fund lying with my account for Rs. 9, 448.96 which is I think illegal. Please help me in this regard.
Abraham

HDFC Bank people don't do the work that is promised - Credit Card

I did not pay the credit card bill till my issue is got cleared from the bank.
One day i saw in my Savings account of HDFC that rupees 4000/- was on hold by bank. when i enquired, they told the recovery department people from HDFC are holding my funds.
Then i went to that recovery section and paid total of 7000 rupees.
Later i asked them to send me the latest credit card bill after deducting this 7000 rupees.
All the people present there promised me that within 2 days they will send me the statement.
Now already 2 months completed, i have not recieved any statement or other thing from the HDFC bank.
When i called up the customer care centre, they happily told that i have to contact the recovery section for statements.
Angrily i called recovery section department, they told me to contact customer care for statements.
So this shows that how the bank people do before recovery and after recovery. This shows that HDFC bank is a local bank not MNC. So because of these kinds of activiteis by bank they are loosing their job. I feel it is good on their part to treat in proper manner with the customers.
I have corporate account in HDFC, if it is not the case, i would have closed my account after paying 7000 rupees from the bank.

Cheating Business by the Bank - HDFC Value Plus Credit Card

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please refer the following link, which was the previous complaint submitted by me for the cancellation of the HDFC Bank Credit Card.

Surprisingly, by the previous complaint, I got the call from HDFC Recovery Office in threattening manner to pay the dues. And after long discussion, he suggested an amount for the complete settlement. I paid the amount with the request letter to cancel the card and providing the Settlement Letter.

But, again after 4 months I received a statement of the almost same amount.

This time I am not going to pay a single rupee, for the same. And I will be ready for any legal action against the Bank Credit Card Business.

Jignesh
+91-9925152288

No support received from Bank - HDFC Value Plus Credit Card

Sub. : Cancellation of Credit Card No. 4346 7720 0166 2104 and providing the Settlement Letter.

I was holding HDFC Bank Credit Card: 4346 7720 0166 2104 which was not used since February 2008. I also have requested through phone-banking & consumercomplaints.com to cancel the said Credit Card. I am doing so since May 2008 and finally, after so many discussions had with your Recovery Officer in October 2008, I was suggested to pay an amount of Rs. 3516 for the Final Settlement, without referring the case to the RBI against approx. amount of Rs. 4700. The same amount was paid in October 2008 requested to cancel the Card and provide the Settlement Letter and committed to provide in a Week.

After the payment, I have neither received any Settlement Letter nor any statement up to January 2009, which must be sent on monthly bases. Suddenly in January 2009, I received the statement with additional charges for the duration from October to December 2009.

This means that my card is not cancelled yet even after so many requests. As per call records of customer care, last time I talked with Settlement Dept. in October 2008 and that was for the Final Settlement, and amount was paid immediately.

If nobody from Credit Card dept. had suggested me the amount, then what should be the problem for customer to pay 1200 Rs. more to close the issue, as I am regular payer of another Credit Card.
Generally, the statement must be posted and acknowledged monthly as per RBI Instruction
Circular No.DBOD.FSD.BC.6/24.01.011/2008-2009
dated July 1, 2008, mentioned in following link
Because of mistake, ignorance and lake of internal communication by related bank staff regarding the issue, I am not ready to pay the amount mentioned in statement of January 2009 because of the given reasons.

Once again, I requested to cancel the card No. 4346 7720 0166 2104 immediately and provide me the Settlement letter based on the last Cheque of payment of settlement amount of Rs. 3516, October 2008.

Based on the reply of my e-mail complaint launched in January 2009, I had a talk with your office and they were to contact me with in 72 hours but again it is ignored. The last follow up discussion had with your Settlement Officer on 30/01/2009, Friday and again officer told me to call back with details, but again it is ignored.

Considering the ignorance of cancellation & settlement requests, you are kindly requested to provide the Settlement letter stating that the case referred to RBI is withdrawed by the Bank. You are also requested to provide clarification for the ignorance and referring the case to RBI.

But, as per my latest talk with HDFC – Credit Card, Debt. Management Officer, they suggest no solution other then the payment. I am also not able to understand,

(1) How much late payment charges they have added ? As since last 3 months, bank has not sent any Credit Card Statement.
(2) Service Charge claimed for what ? Neither they sent me the statement since Oct 2008, nor any transaction is been made since almost 1 year.

Seeking for your favorable reply.

Yours faithfully,

Jigneshkumar M. Patel
+91-99251 52288

Circular No.DBOD.FSD.BC.6/24.01.011/2008-2009
dated July 1, 2008, mentioned in following link

Seeking for your favorable reply.

Yours faithfully,

Jigneshkumar M. Patel
+91-99251 52288

no response to the complaint registered since 3 months - hdfc bank,

i had deposited an international cheque on nov 14th 2008 in my account. since the cheque was not addressed on my name it was credited to my account but was kept on hold.as per the advise by the bank people i had send a request letter to transfer the cheque amount to another account with all the details required. this mail was sent on Jan 15. Now am not getting any response from the bank neither for my calls nor for my mails. very badly disappointed by the service. This amount is kept on hold for last 4 months.

Dearsir.
writing you this complanit as under in hope to get justice, i have a saving bank account on hdfc bank ltd{branch for ghaziabad rdc}.i have no credit card with the same accont...fir bhi mere accont pe 35000 ka hold laga diya gaya hai na to costumar care mein koi help karta hai na bank manger koi help karta hai ...pls mere ye hold hataya jaye,

I have transferr funds from Australia to India and it still on there - I have sent funds on the 16 feb 2009 and today 2 March 2009 the funds still haven't arrived or been cleared - very disappointing. We know who will be changing banks!!!
anand

misuse of fund - RMS E-Services India Pvt

I have deposited Rs. 12, 500/- 5 months back n till now my money has not been credited to my account, when ever i call they r saying that fund is not there. plz help me out in this regards

regards

anand

missuse my saving account without my permission - HDFC Bank Ltd.

Dear Sir / Mam

I am ashish pandey, i am having HDFC bank credit card, I had used my
credit card approx amount 15000, but due to some reson i am unable to
deposite amount on time, after that i had many times call at HDFC Bank
customer care, convert my uses amount into EMI, then i will make the
payment esaliy, but i am not getting any solution from HDFC bank, Credit
card amount is increases moth by month including late fee and interest
charges on pending amount, till date my credit card outstanding is 26000.

currently i am working with hotspot retails ltd. I am having salary
account in same bank, my salary credited on 02/02/2009 in my account, HDFC
bank hold my salary in the behalf of credit card outstanding payment with
my any written and verbal permission. as per legal hdfc bank not
authorized to do that.

as per this case hdfc bank cheat the customer, I need the solution. so
kindly look into the matter and give the proper solution.

Details are given below

Bank A/c No. : 00911050094847

Credit Card No. : 4346772007139008

Actual uses : 15000

Current Outstanding : 26000

With Regards
Ashish Pandey

Credit Card statement - value plus

pls send me the statement of HDFC credit card (month of NOvember to january) thru e-mail. Since last 2 months, i have not received statement thru local post.

i hope u will send me e-mail & duplicate statement as soon as possible

thanks
kishan

non issue of salary since three months - shriram life insurance company ltd

i'm not getting salary from the company since i have joined the firm please do something in favour of me..

HDFC Bank Ltd. - Harrassment of employees