HDFC ERGO Mediclaim Policy - Yet to know what is the status of my mediclaim policy

Kamlesh Chander Arora
I had made the payment vide cheque # 500005 drawn on HDFC Bank. The payment (Rs.13844/-)was debited to my A/C on 5thDec'09. I have been trying to contact hdfc ergo in delhi Mr Puneet Sachdeva(M 9811330104)& mumbai Ms Jaishree Rathore(00912266383600)but to know avail. Can you help me.

Comments

D Jan 18, 2011 by
shalini rohilla

I SHALINI SHARMA REF NO-HR15112010001325 REFUSED FOR POLICY RENUAL OF MY POLICY NO:50468658. BUT MY POLICY WAS RENEWED&I HAVE SENT U MASSAGE EARLIER ALSO BUT GOT NO REPLY FROM YOUR SIDE SO ONCE AGAIN I REQUEST U TO KINDLY CANCEL MY POLICY.I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE ANY PAYMENTS IF U WILL SEND ME ANY STATEMENTS OR MESSAGES.
N Mar 3, 2011 by
Manojchandran

I am mr.Manoj vellam p chandran REF.NO;H300520100000203 i take a policy on the month of may 2010, each and every month emi has been debiting from my credit card, but i shoud not recive any policy docuements from ergo. several time i comlaint for this but i shoud not get any result. In view of this i am requesting please stop money deduction from my account. i dont want to get your insurance with out any docuements.

with best regards
manoj. my cell no.9940906546 ( new)