Hindustan Liver/PUREIT - Replacement of Battery

C. Srinivasa Rao
Our company TA Hydraulics Pvt Ltd, at 59C, CIE(EXPN), Gandhinagar, Balanagar, Hyderabad-500037 had procured two numbers of PUREIT water filters.
Our ID number is 1925459122.
We asked for replacement of the batteries on 10th June.No action was taken for three days.Again we phoned up the call centre at 9246100100 on 13th June.Then the request for replacement is registered.We were told the replacement will take place by 16th June, because 3 days notice is needed.No replacement btook place on 16th.Again we phoned the call centre on 17th June.We are promissed the replacement by 17th evening.
Apparently there looks to be that a problem exists.We, as customers, have to be told what is the problem and what should we do until replacement takes place, because we are dealing with 25 people who depend on these filters for their daily drinking water and therefore if an action is getting delayed, there should be an assurance of action by a given time.

Comments

I reside at Haltu, Kolkata. I purchased a Pureit Water Purifier from you. At present, The battery life is all but finished as it inidicates. Please send your representative immidiately in order to fit a new battery in place of the older one against the price.

Hope your co-operation and support as before.

Yours faithfully,

Prasun Mahalanabis

Hi sir

I live In District BASTI Utter Pradesh . I have been using Pureit for last one year . Now I have to replace the battery .

Plz tell me the Address where I have to purchase the battery in BASTI .

Thanking U
ABDUL WAHAB

Dear Sir / Madam,

our purit water filter batery kit has to to be changed, since one week our family members are struggling to get the battery kit change, with tap blue colour,

Phone : 080-41616690
Moblie: 09986674740.

Address: No: 808, 1st Floor, 1st C'Cross, 9th main, 1st Block, HRBR Layout
Kalyan nagar PO. Bangalore 560043.

Location: Behind Banaswadi Fire Station Office.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Sub: Request to send the person urgently to change the battery kit for our water pureit water filter.

Or purit water filter batery kit has to to be changed, since one week our family members are struggling to get the battery kit change, with tap blue colour, Kindly send the person to change the battery kit and the blue colour tap urgently, we are struggliling hard for drinking water.

please do the needfull at the earliest

yours faithfully

C. joseph Raj

Phone : 080-41616690
Moblie: 09986674740.

Address: No: 808, 1st Floor, 1st C'Cross, 9th main, 1st Block, HRBR Layout
Kalyan nagar PO. Bangalore 560043.

Location: Behind Banaswadi Fire Station Office.
N Mar 6, 2011 by
sunita bist

Request my pure it water filter batery kit to send the person urgently to change the battery kit for our water pureit water filter.
name;-surender singh