HM Constructions - HM symphony frauds , cheated me

santhanakrishnan
Hi, i am santhanakrishnan, 3 years back i booked a appartment in hm symphony sarjapur road, since i paid my entire amount and, promised posession date is over 1 year back, still there is no idea abt posession and there is no work progress, after repeated calls ans mails to their customer care executives and marketing manager / directors, there is no response, instead of positive response they thritten me that, if u make problem we will not give your flat, u can go for a consumer court, it will take 15 years to settle down the case, , u will be the looser this was the answer from the senior manager . dont believe hm symphony they will cheat u

Comments

Don't ever go for HM builders, I had very bitter experience with HM Symphony. If you are still interested to buy from HM, have a look at HM project, see their quality of construction, material used etc... Then take a call - its your money. If you are looking for some apartment on Sarjapur road. There are multiple options available now. Check all out before running in to some wrong decision.

Go ahead and form an Ad-Hoc committee with all resident owners. Start communicating through mails and registered post. Unite to fight these people.

Hi All,
Thanks for all the inputs .. i almost had booked the apt . and just now saw this mail. chain.

Can some one pls let me know what was the price for the 3BHK premium pool facing apt cost? what is the margin these guys work with new customer.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

D
Soee

Mr. blacky_3d, looks like you haven't experienced anything with these Builders. Book a flat you know what others are going through and how true they are.
symphony HM Constructions  - Maharashtra, India

DISCONNECTING FREQUENTLY - SYMPHONY INTERNATIONAL

we have internet connection problem since last 1-1/2 month. we r using pcanywhere and we r not able to work. hence u r requested pls look into the matter.

I wanted to buy 3 bedroom appartment in HM Symphony. Was surprised when they offered choice of 2 bedroom appartment or converting the same to 3 bedrrom appartment.
Additional room is constructed inside and Balcony pulled into living room. The beam is visible in living room due to this and rainwater dranage is running inside living room covered by plywood !
Maintainence will be issue in this case in future.

My worst fears are regarding floor plan approvals relating to changes to convert to 3 bedroom appartment, since even main door location is changed. For loans and legal scrutiny, there may not be any problems if approved floor plan is submitted as there is no check with actual floor plan (changed in this case).
Later after all handover is completed and legal formalities are completed, if BBMP questions changes it will be me who has to answer, as builder can say these changes were done by me and not them.
To regularise these changes I may have to pay huge bribe / penalty / fees.

I was told some appartments are sold by converting to 3 bedroom. Any comments relating to my concerns will be helpful.

I believe it is dangerous to buy 3 bedroom apartment (I was told 2 + study) which is not as per approved plan. HM Symphony is completed project and many people have moved in.
I think they could not sell particular apartments in which main door is not vastu compliant, so they came up with brilliant idea of changing main door plan such that 10 sft of space goes outside apartment. They added a study room by dividing living room, at extra cost.
I checked with a lawyer and he advised against going for such a buy.
He said in future if Government agencies can come knocking and demand penalty, bribes, etc.
So I decided against going for such a 2 + study apartment.

Typically this approach shows low level attitude of HM Construction builders. Until few years back they were small time builders and that mentality has remained same even when they have grown !

So you decide the risk !
N Jan 3, 2011 by
Househunter

Can any one pls tel me what is the good price to buy a 3BHK, ready to occupy!!

Appreciate your quick response
N May 8, 2011 by
pradosh.samantaray@gmail.com

We have been to the property and was shown a converted 2 BHK, where they have extended the living space till the balcony and taken out a small study.
Could you please let me know, if anyone has any knowledge on issues with approval.
This will be a great help for us in deciding.

N May 27, 2011 by
Hintu

They do not have approval for floor plan changes. It is very risky. Builder can always say, changes has been done by you after purchase. As a matter of fact never trust any builder on what is told verbally.
N Jun 16, 2011 by
someone82

I have purchased the flat in HM Symphony (2 + 1). Changed floor plan is part of agreement. do we still think that it can be issue?
N Jul 6, 2011 by
guruji13

I am planning to purchase 2 BHK apartment at HM World City.

I have read so many complaints now, but many are specific to HM Symphony. I would like to get specific feedback on HM World City.

I like the project and it is low cost. They are quoting 45L, but I am negotiating to get it down to 43L. Its in 14t floor.

I do consider them to delay the possession. They are saying Sept 2011. I am guessing it could go upto Jan 2012. And delay are quite common with all builders. But what about once we move in. Does the existing customers who have already moved in are facing any issues like lacks of service, negligence, unprofessionalism, excuses for not giving power backup, water problem, charging additional costs etc.

I am really worried about some of the comments. Quite a few are old.

Please enlighten me with latest genuine feedback.
A Aug 29, 2011 by
hmconstructions

Totally Agree HM Constructions are Bastards
N Sep 1, 2011 by
dabbawala

@guruji13 Did you buy in HM World City? How was experience? I am looking for flat and worried about all experiences mentioned here.
N Oct 5, 2011 by
sowmya.ks2007 Symphonic  - KR Puram, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Cheated us - Symphonic

Symphonic Software Sol, conducted interviews and collect deposit money ranges from Rs.40,000 -Rs.60,000. They din't pay any informed salary. i gave Rs.60000 as deposit and they offered me Rs.12k as salary. On joining date only i came to know it was a fraud company. I went there for 1 months. They used to bring rowdys to threaten the guys who asks back the money. Even Kasturi Nagar Police had Come and gave hope that they will repay amount which we gave. There were 40 members joined (all thro consultancy) and now we all quited knowing its a fraud one and no body got our money back till now. They Gave offer letter stating Mr.Rajeev Srevatsav as Managing Director, Finally there was nobody in that name. There were two persons who was behind this, Basker and Raghu, as HR and HR associate. Hello friends, please Beware of this Company "Symphonic",

Address-
BANGALORE,Karnataka,India 560048
N Nov 3, 2011 by
jinot

Hi All,

I like to buy a 3 BHK in HM Nimbus at HM world city. Please provide the current status of the builder and the building. Any body has purchased flat in HM Nimbus? please provide the reviews ASAP.
Thanks in advance.
D Nov 7, 2011 by
Deepashri S

hi all,
we want to buy a apartment in hm sepia... please tel me any body purchased flat? give me your rating about it and reviews ASAP.pls contact me regarding this... deepashrikumar@gmail.com
Thank you...
N Nov 12, 2011 by
k shah

I am also planning to buy an apartment in HM Sepia. Please contact me on ksshah.2009@gmail.com.
N Jan 10, 2012 by
maheshvs

hi.. i am planning to buy a flat in HM Sepia. I inspected the site and it seems to be close to 90% ready - just some plumbing and carpenter work to be done.

is it safe to invest now. i see that most complaints are for Symphony and they seem to be 3-4yrs old.. what is the situation now.. i see tht the approach is still bad.. but how about the place. people are already living in Phase 1.. any feedback will help me.

thanks
mahesh
maheshvs007@gmail.com
N Jan 17, 2012 by
bangalorean12

I have seen a flat at Nimbus. The constructional quality seems to be very poor. HM says that it would take another 4 months for the Nimbus block to complete. God only knows how far it is true.The price seems to be slightly higher. After seeing so many comments i do not know whether to buy a flat from HM or not!!!

HM Constructions - HM symphony frauds , cheated me