Homeshop 18 / Reebok Combo - forgery of Homeshop 18

Pooja Vinit Patwa
i placed an order of reebok combo pack(reebok shoes,sun glasses,watch & bag)on 18th october with the order no.701797218 on my husband vinit patwa`s name.& we were assured that we'll get the same product which is displaying on the product demo, but when we got product on 25th of october,,the shoes pair was totaly different,immidiately i contacted the customer service departmnet for replacement of shoes.after calling 3 to 4 consicutive days they told me you have to send your product through TNT Services to our vendor Reebok Address,which is in Noida.on 29th october we dispatched the order through TNT Services.from the 29 th october i am continusly calling at there customer care department,and every time they are making me fool,every day they use to tell me mam you will get your order in 15days of time still i am waiting for get my order back.today i talked with Ravikant Choudhary(customer care exe.),again he told me you will get your product in 15 days.
i have lost my money & its giving me mental tension.plz take the necessary action and resolve our problem,

Pooja Patwa
Pune

Comments

show my order no

sooooooooooooooooooo nice

i hav ordered reebok combo kit from homeshop 18.
they told me that it"ll ships to you within 15 days but its no still reached to me.
my friend also hav same he get it soon but the product he has is totally diff. from adv. hence i hav cancelled the order.
so be carefull...

I Want a rebook Combo Pack in Shoes, Sunglasses, Track shut, Wathc, Duffer bag So please Send the this Officer in 2999/-

reebok combo pack infomation
AMOL

TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECD. ANY CONFIRMATION OR PHONE OR EMAIL FOR THE MATERIAL / KIT (REEBOK STYLE). YOUR PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY CONFIRMED THE ADDRESS ON PHONE 2 TIMES. SEE IF DON’T, THEN BE CLEAR I’LL NOT CONTACT.

HOME SHOP 18 ORDER NO: 880078066
VALUE = Rs. 2999/-

they taking all is lay .. because i also ordered with home shop 18 around 5 time for Reebok but me my all friends got same product ...! i totally disagree with all people

I want to purchase a pack of (Reebok shoes, sun glasses, watch & bag)rebook
If yes plz cont with me in no 9303938367

hiiiiiiiiii
add me plz

u should accept all type of debit cards

Hello Frnds,
i am actully intersted to take this but have doubts, should i take or nor . please suggest me.

i have ordered my combo reebok products on 27 august 2010 and my order id was 998660825and they confirmed my address thrice but till today i have not received my products.on contacting them they told me that ur address is not confirmed.its total defeciency in services.they are befooling the peoples.so take care. sanjay shukla lucknow 9369960501

Only because of the price i get fooled everytime. They sell u branded singaporean or chinese products. And also before i vent out my anger may i know what has this website done so far for people who have aleady posted their complaints.

Sajjad Shaikh.

Contact me @:
Mobile: +919962770967.
Email: Highlandlass899@gmail.com

Falthu company.. thanks to all... i m planning to buy some thing from shop18 but i had read all comments which helps me lot...

Rakesh Deekonda