HP Gas - Change Address in HP Gas Record and HP Pass book

Vinay Kaushik

I am HP Gas customer from last one year { Consumer No. 622132 }, I want to change my address in HP gas record so i submited application to your auth. DSA/Dist Marudhar Gas, 7th Pal Road Jodhpur .
He stamped and write on my CTA Form that " CTA out Triveni Gas ", Auth. Code Blank and no address change in pass book after that his rep. told that auth. code will sms on your mobile then write that and submit to Triveni Gas, Pratap nagar, jodhpur for other transaction .

Vinay Kaushik
Jodhpur
vinaykaushiklg@yahoo.com

Comments

Best Review

I have Changed my address in same Locality, I want to Change my Address In the Gas Pass book.

What is the Procedure for doing this.What are Thing To be submitted.

S. J Chakravorty.
(9818476394)

Shifting of connection - HP

i am Rami Reddy of HP Gas holder from past one year in my village.now i am shifted to hyderabad, i am appled for shiting of connection to hyderabad so in my village gas agency people are taken my cylender, regulator and book and given shifting or tranfer letter wth mentioned address of hyderabad.
i came and asking here but no body responeding from past one month.the agency people told me we are no providing the connection and cancell the connection

my shifting address is Sangameshwara Gas, RC Puram, Hyderabad 32
Ram Reddy 9866863582
consumer no:804871

I am HP Gas customer from last one year { Consumer No. ZOT, 10952 }, I want to change my address in HP gas record so i submited application to your auth. DSA/Dist trupati balaji change my adress my corent adress is B3/189 3rd floor rohini sec 6 .
New delhi 110085

Kamlesh Bhadur
New Delhi
sahil.sahil943@gmail.com

Re-filling creating a problem - HP Gas

Refilling - delivery creating a problem
Non Delivery of Gas Cylender after booking.

Major mistake was done by supplier, Which was i have booked refilling cyclender that was dilivered or by mistake made a record on 28.08.2009.[ They are saying we are delivered cyclender on 28.08.2009 ]. But we couldn't recevied the cyclender till date. Kindly help us to resolve the problem.

I have booked gas for home delivery on last month [ August ] of the year 2009 by telephone, due this reasons i don't have any record for this. but till today 12.09.2009 not recevied. Whenever i make a phone call to M/s Nirmal Gas Agency, they representatives are saying tomorrow we must be delivered to home [ And accordingly they are made a mistake on delivery / issue records ]. But till date we are not recevied. He didn't saying any reasons for the same. If they are not send properly we can think about irrigular responce. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My HPGas Agency name is M/s Nirmal Gas Agency- Mundra - Kutch Dist- Gujarat- 370421., My consumer no : 607661. Actually i don't no who will respond this issue to resolve. Who are in front of me to solve the problem actually. Please reply.

I have changed to a new house, i want to change my address in the gas pass book.
What is the procedure for doing this. what are things to be submitted.
N Feb 11, 2012 by
s.sivaraman

I have Changed my house to new Locality & I want to Change my Address In the Gas Pass book.

My consumer number is 632135 What is the Procedure for doing this.What are Thing To be submitted.

S.Sivaraman

N Mar 3, 2012 by
deepak.tomer

What is the Procedure to Change Address in My book!
N Mar 7, 2012 by
Avani Jay jani

Our previous address was

Building No.4/Flat No. 50 Rajendranagar, DattapadaRoad,
Borivali (E) Mumbai - 400 066.

New Address is

Building 4, J Wing, 12thFloor, Flat No.1239, Govardhannagar,
Poinsur Gymkhana Road, Opp. Poinsur Gymkhana,
Kandivali (W), Mumbai - 400 067.
A Apr 12, 2012 by
pareshbhavsar

My consumer number is 621348 What is the Procedure for doing this.What are Thing To be submitted.

BHARATBHAI K PATEL

pareshbhavsar79@gmail.com
N Apr 16, 2012 by
contacttobiswa

i have shifted to a new locality. Please advice me the procedure to change address in HP Gas pass book.

My new address..

Sno - 108/1, Adi paradise building, Near kinara city, Building - A, Flat - 6, Vijay nagar, Pune - 411017.

Contact no - 9096140005

pareshbhavsar

Dear sir

plz change of address

my old address- g-3, gokul appt, morarji circle vapi
my new address - bldg no. g-4, ashirwad corpoative hsg soc. A-2, plot no.375, B/H chintan soc. koparali road, vapi

Bharat K Patel
D Aug 28, 2012 by
reshma09

Respected Sir/Madam,

I the customer of Your HP Gas connection, i have shifted my house for that i want to change my HP Gas Booking Address,
My old Address : D / L 1 / 49 HANUMAN NAGAR, CHEETA CAMP TROMBAY, MUMBAI
My new Address : D-sector, S-Line, Room No. 112, Landmark - Dosti Hotel, Cheeta Camp, Trombay, Mumbai - 400 088.

RESHAM ZAHID SHAIKH
N Sep 6, 2012 by
pawan.soni82@gmail.com

i have shifted my house and i want to change my HP Gas Booking Address, Please let me know the procedure. Can i do it online ?

My consumer no. is : 627450

Pawan Soni
D Oct 24, 2012 by
ramshivas

I am Ramesh Chimata, HP Gas customer from last one year { SV No: 1023816 }, I want to change my address in HP gas record from Perungudi, chennai-96 to Porur, Chennai.

Kindly help me with your suggestions to proceed with the address change as well the gas booking at new address.

Thank You Sir.

Ramesh Chimata,
D Nov 6, 2012 by
BATTINI DURGA RAO

What is the Procedure to Change Address in My book!

BATTINI DURGA RAO
D Dec 22, 2012 by
abhi panchbhai

Respected Sir/Madam,

My Old Addres -:Badgujar Plot Parola Road Dhule.

My New Addres -: Plot No 8 Tirupati Nager Valvadi Shivar wadibhokar Road Dhule.

Nandkumar Nagesh Panchbhai(Abhijit Nandkumar Panchbhai)
MO NO. 9595956808 9404574945
N Jan 4, 2013 by
ssnreddy84

My consumer number is 608236 What is the Procedure for doing this.What are Thing To be submitted.

S.satyanarayanareddy

N Jan 7, 2013 by
gadde.aruna

My Old Addres sri krishna Nagar, F- block, house number-9
My New Addres -: HNo: 8-3-231/A/90, Sri krishna Nagar, yousifguda.Hyderabad.

MO NO. 9866459505, 9550334061, 9052747080

Mrs. Souwbhagyam
N Jan 14, 2013 by
glakhame

I am HP Gas customer from Last Two year { Consumer No. (623666),

My old Add - a-18 Sakal App. Sector 12 kharghar.

New Add - Flat No 302 Shreee Savli chs ltd. Plot No E - 84 Sector 3 beloada kharghar.

Thanks & Regards