HP Gas - Kukatpally Housing board agency

Ravi Velamuri
I own HP gas connection from Kukatpally housing board agency.
Whenver I try to book my cylender on 040 23058363, most of the times busy tone; othertimes nobody list the call.

I do not understand this booking system and I am sure this can be improved. I tried to speak to the agency folks, they were more than rude and inhuman.

I wish I had the power to sack them immediately.
I hope to see better India as we always should we are no more less than any other country!

Best
Ravi Velamuri.

Comments

I furnished terimination vochur no 9125944 transeferd from ratna agencies kankipadu to somajiguda hp delear 10 days back.Daily we are enquring and informed that the requisite approvel yet to be received from head office.It is requested to kindly look into mater and do needfull immedeiately.

P.Krishna Murty,
C/O R.R.K.P.Hamsa
Maitri Nivas Appartements
Plot No:202
H.No:6-3-1132/1/A &B
B.S.Maqta
Hyderabad.

I am having Hp gas connection @ Nacharam, presently i am shifted my house from nacharam to Nizampet village, is there any transfer letter require from nacharam hp dealer to nizampet dealer?
Plz give details of nizampet area dealer,

Thanks & Regards

I having taken hp connection from malkajigiri dealer now I have shifted my house to moosapet, so I want shift my gas connection from malkajigiri to moosapet, how is nearest dealer and what is transfer proceedings what are the required documents,

I am waiting for your valuable replay.

Venkateswara rao