HP Gas - Checking the Status for New LPG Connection Booking

Niranjan79
Dear Sir / Madam,

This is MVNSN Kishore requesting you to inform that i have applied for new LPG Gas connection through E- Seva Center at Vanasthalipuram , Hyderabad on 29/10/2010.

My Customer Id : ZTS0729301

My Transaction ID : VSP002614382

LPG Distributor No: 19607800

Distributor Ph: 040 - 24020499.

But so far i have not received any kind of information regarding my new connection and i am really facing lot of problems because of non availability of Gas connection.

Hence kindly consider my complaint and pl. make ensure for issuing of new gas connection to me as early as possible.

Comments

A.laxmidevi LPG  - India

sub:problum in gas transfer hyderabad to - LPG

respected sir, sub:problum in gas transfer hyderabad to tirupati. this is kumarswamyreddy.A, I am sun-in-law of A.laxmidevi, i am using this gas connection past 10 years. recently i am transfered from hyderabad to tirupathi. I am taken transfer -form receipt hyderbad office somajiguda. but suddenly i came to know that the transfer receipt is sent to vijayawada. this is almost one month is over, no body is giveing proper response, so pls kindly check it and take action against this issue custer name: A.Laxmidevi. consumer no;556000 dealer code;952370 s.no.SZ:8410527 thanking you, yours faithfully, kumarswamyreddy.A
SENTHILKUMAR HP Gas  - India

getting new connection-reg - NOT SPECIFIC

Recently govt make a GO for getting new connection, ration card is NOT required but still Gas agencies are insisting the same. Also importantly, for getting new connection they are insisting the customers to buy other products such as gas stove, cooker etc, without which they will not give new connection. i made around throughout all places they insist the same. The overall cost is around Rs 4000/ (four thousand). Is it really one of the rule ?

requesting your reply
anthony shine LPG  - India

Sir /Madam
Plz Give Us A Information Regarding Gas Exp I Have To Go To Dubai And I Want To Sell My Gas Connection Is It Possible To Change In Buyers Name

Anthony
firoz ahamad HP LPG  - India

MY CUSTOMER ID - HP LPG

SIR,
I am your company custemer .my gas book has been loosed .
my name is firoz ahamad please send my custmer id
firoz ahamad HP LPG  - India

please send my custmer id
my distric is basti(u.p)
agency is ratnakar agency
N May 2, 2011 by
jays_jays30 HP Gas  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

New Registration for Gas takes long Time - HP Gas

I registered in one of HP's retail outlet 'RV Gas Agency' at Balanagar in Jan '11 book serial No 892, They said it would take 3 months for connection.

Later contacting them after 3 months on phone, they always insist to come only in the peek office work hours to take the connection, but when we reach they always say we are still at 400 count.

Later I registered online line but still no use,

Also they are other ways to get connection with this agency, but still I hope there is right procedure and some where somebody monitors there set procedures functionality.(HP Retail)
N Jun 17, 2011 by
m.rambab

this is M.Rambabu from kakinada i have apply new hp gas connection at eseva center ESEVA 416663 RLP001264239

09-05-2011 our gas dealer LAKSHMI GANAPAT GAS AGENCY till date i have not any informatation so kindly arrange as early as possible
N Mar 9, 2012 by
SOURAJIT SARKAR H.P. Gas  - Vill+po+ps-bhangar, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

CONSUMER ID - H.P. Gas

i want to know my consumer id no because distributor took my all documents and now he deny to give back.this consumer name is SHYAMAL SARKAR & address is vill-raghunathpur office para,po+ps-bhangar.dist 24pgs (s).pin 743502.
N May 1, 2012 by
rvsssarma HP Gas  - Ravulapalam, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India

no information about new connection - HP Gas

sir/mam,

I APPLY ONLINE FOR HP GAS NEW CONNECTION IN 22/9/11. BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY INFORMATION FROM HP GAS COMPANY

REGISTRATION DETAILS:
DATE 22/9/11
DISTRUBUTOR DETAILS
SRI ANJANI (13042800) RAVULAPALAM
anjani.eg@hpgas.hpcl.co.in
A Oct 27, 2012 by
Vijaya Lakshmi A

this is Athaluri Vinoothna Chowdary applied for new LPG gas connection on 24-08-2012.Transaction ID is T1242371327 and the application no. is APO 0824152170
Vinoothna.
D Nov 24, 2012 by
siddharthsalvi

This is Siddharth Salvi from Kharghar Navi Mumbai. I applied for new LPG gas connection on Registration Date : 26/10/2012 and Registration No :3121140800046047
Siddharth Salvi
D Dec 6, 2012 by
Surinder Singh ATI

I, Jagpal Singh s/o Jarnail Singh resident of village Kulewal PO Rajewal Samrala Distt Ludhiana Punjab. Sir, I have booked one HP Gas connnection vide registration No.14664 dated 12/3/2011 (R/C 222080/309) with M/s Chopra Gas Agency, LPG Distributor, Chandigarh road Samrala Distt Ludhiana Pb. P.No.263400. But I am to sorry to say that I have visited so many times to M/s Chopra Gas Agency, Samrala, but they refuse to issue me the above HP gas connection and told that this connection will not be issued to you. It is worth mentioning here that at the time booking my above connection they issued me Gas stove @ Rs.1600/- but said chullah is not in use at all. Sir, Please look into the matter and release my above connection immeidately. Hoping for favourable reply please.
D Dec 7, 2012 by
Aruna Ceyardass

This is Aruna from Anantapur, Andra Pradesh. Sir, I have booked one LPG New Gas Connection via AP Online and the related details are as follows:-

Receipt No : APO 8438286
Franchisee ID : USDP-ANTT
Application No :APO1114120847
District Name : Anantapur
Transaction ID : T1132122637
Dealer Type : HPCL

Please let me know what is the status of this booking and let me know to whom to be contacted and what other formalities has to be completed to get this new connection.

Aruna.
D Dec 10, 2012 by
jakir-khan

sir
This is jakir parwesh khan, odisah.Sir I have booked one LPG New Connection from direkt on dt 4th juy2012 in basnt gas ajence sundargarh ihave related detail are submetet in the time

court affidavit
PAN Card/
proor ofIdentity
Residence proof
Please let me know what is the staus of this booking and how much time completed to get this new connection. in my email.jakirkhan30@yahoo.com
D Dec 11, 2012 by
kondal6324

This is kondal reddy from hyderabad. I applied for new LPG gas connection on Registration No :3120805500064219
kondal.
N Feb 8, 2013 by
ashesa

i Ashesa ch. kar have applied new connection hp gas for domestic on Bhadrak (Orissa). but i don, t know the status of my connection position. how can check the status position of new connection .

My Reg.no- 3128907100004347 dt 29/02/2012.
N Feb 14, 2013 by
digvijaynathsingh

i have alredy apply new HP gas connection USHA GAS AGENCY, SADAR, Lucknow in month of OCT, 12.But till date i have not received any information.my registration no is 1924.pls update the status on my email id digvijaynathsingh@rediffmail.com
N Feb 15, 2013 by
pentakota satyanarayana

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is pentakota satyanarayana requesting you to inform that i have applied for new LPG Gas connection through mee- Seva Center at chillangi, kirlampudi(md) EGDisTon 15/11/2012.

My Customer Id : APO1115342123

My Transaction ID : 1299226859

Distributor Ph:             08442327213     .

MY MAIL ID:satyanarayana351984@yahoo.co.in
N Mar 16, 2013 by
deepak raj arora

Sir, I Deepak raj arora, resident of tehsil: Kaimganj Distt:Farrukhabad of UP...I have applied online for new hp gas connection under the registration no:3130947700004781on dt:15/01/2013 dealer name: Gangwar Enterprises, Kaimganj...

But Sorry...despite near about 2months have passed and I have not recieved any communication from HPCL...

I am realy facing a great problem without a gas connection...

Kindly tell me that how much time I would have to wait for...

My email is...rajdeepakarora @yahoo.com

your resonse whatever it may be will be highly appreciated...
N Mar 23, 2013 by
Sunil R Patil

I applied for new LPG gas connection on Registration Date : 08/03/2013 and Registration No :3130038100022469.

From last six months i am visiting to Gas agency to get new connection and every time i get reason many customers request are pending so come in next month. And now after i got info of online registration, its almost 15 days have been passed for online registration no status update from HP.

Kindly intimate the status. How long it will take to get new connection. Is there any dead line.

Sunil Patil