HP Gas - Gas not delivered

vinayppp on Dec 23, 2011

Iam having the gas connection in HP Gas, with Sri Manujanth Agencies. The consumer number is 651215, we have booked the gas 22 days back (2nd December) through IVRL booking. Till now i have not received the filled cylinder. When we are calling to them they are not attending the calls.
IVRL booking reference is 213120.
Online compliant reference 11063744
Please let us know how i should proceed to get good and timily services from them.
My contact number is 9972601703

ALL PHONE KEPT BUSY BY LAXMI GAS SERVICE.I HAD BOOKED
MY NUMBER SL_3319 .28-01-2008,TILLNOW I HAVENOT
RECEVIED MY GAS. I AM SUFFERING WITHOT GAS LAST TWO DAYS
Sumi Lad HP Gas  - India

I have ordered for HP Gas cylinder on 2/6/2008..., I have not received the gas yet and after calling the HP Gas office Navi Mumbai Sanpada, I am getting very bad response through phone.

Please look into the matter immediately, as in my case it is already passed 10 days... When we have enquired the previous week, they informed us that on 6th June they have delivered, the truth is that I have not received the cylinder, even though the whole day my family was there at home.

Sumi.Lad
A.MURALI KRISHNA H.P.gas  - India

NOT DELIVERED &NO RESPOND - H.P.gas

RESPECTED SIR
MY NAME IS A.MURALI KRISHNA I AM CONSUMER OF YOUR H.P.GAS, MY CONSUMER NO 604327 MY DISTRIBUTOR'CODE IS 957958 OF K S KUMANDAN OF RAYAGADA BELONGS TO ORISSA STATE NOW THE ABOVE DISTRIBUTOR WAS SUSPENDED, IN THIS CONNECTION M/S MUTYALMMA GAS AGENCISY OF KOROPUT LOOKING TO THE RAYAGADA TOWN THIS FELLOW ALLWAYS BUSY IN BLACK MARKETING OF GAS CYCLENDER'S I REQUESTED HIM PERSONAL SO MANEY TIMES AND MAKING SO MANEY PHONE CALLS BUT HE DID NOT LIFT THE TELEPHONE AND CARE LESSED ME MY BOOKING DATE WAS 10.8.08 SR NO SP 1452 AND ALSO HE OFFERED ME PER 1 GAS CYL, YOU HAVE TO PAY 600 THAN I WILL SEND THE CYCL TO YOUR HOME
PLEASE LOOK IN TO THE MATTER AND SEND MY GAS TO MY HOME
A.MURALI KRISHNA
RAYAGADA
ORISSA
shahid malik HP Gas  - India

gas not delivery - HP Gas

i am shahid malik
add-12a gali no-5 vijay mohalla moujpur
gas no-786425 (anand stors)

my gas not delivert after booking
so you delivert my gas
Aman Sharma HP Gas  - India

HP Gas Complaints - Gas not Delivered
HP Gas
Posted: 2008-November

Sub:- Gas Not Delivered (My Gas No 681078)

I have ordered for HP Gas cylinder on november, 2008..., I have not received the gas yet and after personally visit the HP Gas office Shekh Sarai, New Delhi-17, I am getting very bad response through phone and personally visit.

Please look into the matter immediately, as in my case it is already passed 2 Months... When we have enquired the last month, they informed us that on November, 2008 they have delivered, the truth is that I have not received the cylinder, even though the whole day my family was there at home.

Aman Sharma
9891926512
Soumya Biswas HP Gas  - India

I am a 6 months HP gas consumer. But my experience within this shout time is awesome.
Whenever I book a gas I always tell them again and again to deliver it either on Saturday or within 10 A.M.But every time after a 3 or 4 times cancellation I have got the cylinder finally. Even if sometimes I have to got to their godown to bring them.
Complainant6311173 HP Gas  - India

I have the GAS in the first weak of November . but till 12 dec I have not recvd any gas delivery at ma home.
I am from Sahnewal, ludhiana. Can anybody tell me where should i complaint against the same......
Bijay Kumar Bal HP Gas  - India

I am a member of HP Gas and regularly using the GAS for cooking purpose from NALCO Co-operative Society. I had booked for one full cylinder on dated 24-12-2009 SL. No. 380 and consumer NO. 602908. They have not delivered the gas to me but when I asked for the same they told me that the gas has been delivered on 11-12-2009. I told them that I was absent from head quater from 6-12-2009 to 15-12-2009 with my family and my room was locked in that period. I came to know that the dealer regularly sell the gas in gray market.

Therefore I request you kindly enquire the matter and let me maintain a peaceful life.

regards.

B.K.BAL
P.NO. 33625, C&I Dept.
CPP, NALCO, ANGUL
Rajkumari HP Gas  - Delhi, India

I booked gas for home delivery on1.02.10 but till today 13.2.10 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor code is
My CUSTOMER NO IS .....

Diya Joyti Gas Agencey
My Customer Id 607369
Ph 22475647
nkma19 HP Gas  - India

I Siddiqui Nadeem Ahmed “consumer no. 637020” ordered for HP Gas cylinder on Wednesday, 07th July 2010. (Booking No. 1906) ..., I have not received the gas yet and after calling the HP Gas office Laxmi Gas Agency at Kurla (East) I am getting very bad response through phone.

Please look into the matter immediately, as in my case it is already passed 16 days... When we have enquired the previous week, they informed us that on 15th July 2010 they have delivered, the truth is that I have not received the cylinder, even though the whole day my family was there at home.

Siddiqui Nadeem Ahmed
9664368950 • 9867404762
N Mar 7, 2011 by
tejinder9131 HP Gas  - Delhi, India

i have ordere gas refill on feb 21,2011 but i hav not recieved it till date. i have got the gas delivered message from the the service provider but still no refill is there.
A May 4, 2011 by

(M)9875044066
ALWAR
N Jul 21, 2011 by
atif_itgi HP Gas  - LUCKNOW, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

I have booked gas in HP gas for home delivery on 05.07.2011 but till today 21.07.2011 same has not been delivered to me . Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor is Ajit Gas Agency , Napier Plaza, Thakur ganj , Chowk , Lucknow, Ph-0522 - 6528808 , 0522-2259701

Mohd. Tariq

The ofersaid gas agency is from JP Nagar 5th Phase from Bangalore
N Jan 2, 2012 by
avichavan HP Gas  - Virar branch, Thane, Maharashtra, India

Gas Delivery - HP Gas

I booked gas for home delivery on 24.12.11, consumer no is 648668 Whenever I made phone call to their but no one is receving phone. Then i visited gas office three time but they told me you will get cylinder after one week but till date we have not yet received the same.

regards,
Avinash
N Jan 10, 2012 by
maheshwar srivastava HP Gas  - LUCKNOW, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

GAS NOT delivered

I have booked gas in HP gas for home delivery on 22-11-2011 but till today 10-01-2012 same has not been delivered to me . Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says whithin five days must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor is Jai Gas Sarvies, Raja ji puram, Lucknow, Mob no- 9450196405, 9935563785

RAVI PRAKASH SRIVASTAVA
Customer id- 611150
Mob-09208600916
N Feb 23, 2012 by
akhilsharmapankaj HP Gas  - Faridabad, Faridabad, Haryana, India

gas not delivered - HP Gas

dear sir iam manohar lal sharma R/O 2d/112 and currently now im in 2d/105 and i have facing the problem becoz of gas is not delievered from last 20 days . sir im requesting u to pls deleiverd the gas is with in two days if possible . if not then i will sue u becoz of frustation and if u can otherwise cancelled ur license

N Feb 28, 2012 by
gyan.sit HP Gas  - delay in refill delivery for , Bangalore, Karnataka, India

My Consumer No. is - 611441 and HP Gas agency is ABHISHEK GAS
AGENCY , R.R NAGAR,BANGALORE . .
I booked gas for home delivery on 03/02/2012 but till 28/02/2012 not delivered.
When I went there, firstly there was no response and they told us tommorow
delivered to your point. His Phone No. 080-28601399 AND 080-28606299 THAS NOT RESPONDING PROPERLY.

I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type service
and it is regular happening with HP.We have to buy sometimes the cylinder in
"black" because they don't send the cylinders. One can think that how a
family can survive without it.

please requested you are that take action immeadiate

thanks

gyan ranjan kumar
N Apr 8, 2012 by
rajendra suman HP Gas  - India

Dear sir
my name is rajendra shah of pinjore, consummer no. 505792, my booking date is 06.03.2012 but till date 08.04.2012 i didnot get the gas, this is a regular practice im facing for last few month.
plz help me out of this poor service of KALKAJI GAS AGENCY of pinjore, dist- panchkula (haryana)

rgds