HP Petroleum - HP HAPPY WHEELS OFFER

NARENDRA MULANI
I RECEIVED SMS FROM LM-HP Offer ON 07/12/2009 ON MY MOBILE NUMBER 09829271282, REGARDING THAT I HAVE WON A PRIZE IN HP HAPPY WHEELS OFFER.
ANOTHER SMS WAS RECEIVED BY ME ON SAME DATE TO SEND ORIGINAL CASH MEMO ON THEIR MUMBAI ADDRESS.
I FILL PETROL MANY TIMES IN MY 2 & 4 WHEELERS, DURING THE MONTH OF OCT. & NOV., 2009.
I CANT UNDERSTAND ON WHICH CASH MEMO I HAVE WON THE PRIZE.
WHILE ON SEARCHING ON THEIR WEBSITE, I DID NOT FIND MY MOBILE NUMBER IN WINNERS LIST.
UNTILL I DONT KNOW WHICH PRIZE WAS WON BY ME IN YOUR OFFER.
PLEASE INSTRUCT THEM (HP HAPPY WHEELS OFFER) THAT CLEAR THE SITUATION ON MY MOBILE NUMBER 919829271282. OTHERWISE I HAVE TO GO IN CONSUMER COURT. MY NAME IS NARENDRA MULANI.

Comments

I received a message on 7th december 2009 that I have won a prize in happy wheels offer and asked to send allthe original cash receipts. As per instructions I sent them by post after writing my mobile no. 9999359534.
Then I received aphone callfrom no. 02232465873 and took all my details .When I asked about the prize I was told that another call will come. Till today i.e 01/01/2010 neither I have not received any reply or phonecall nor my mobile no. appears in the list of winners . please advise what to do.
Dr rishi pal singh
mob.09999359534

My name Anantha Krishna C with phone number 919448878510 is there among the Winners announced on 30-12-2009 in VOUCHER 250.But till now I didn’t get any of the prize. Please send me the prize ASAP
mahesh

When HP declare the winners of Car? It pending from many days.

HP Petroleum - HP HAPPY WHEELS OFFER