HP Printer - PRINTER PROBLEM NOT SOLVED

ANIL CHAWLA
My printer was not working since 15-09-8 and I registered a complaint at customer care office (toll free no: 18004257737) (HP call center) on 16-09-8, registration no is 8016091367. The officer told me, your printer’s problem would be resolved within three days. The engineer came from Redington India Ltd, Worli Mumbai, on 19-09-08 and checked the printer and told me that the adapter is not working, He has given me service report in which written as "job is pending", also told me I will come tomorrow (Saturday) and replace the adapter.
However, the engineer did not come on Saturday, I called to Redington office, and the office was closed on half day, no reply.
On Monday, again, I called Redington office for replace the adapter but I got rudely response. Same day again I called customer office and told me wait up to Tuesday evening. Still up to Tuesday eve, the adapter not replaced, the problem remains same.
Again, I called to customer office on Wednesday and requested to solve the problem as soon as possible. I also told to customer officer about my trip to Delhi, I have emergency, and I want to print a lot of paper. I called many times to Redington office Worli but not rectify the problem.
However, the problem remains same till Friday (26-09-08) eve...
Second time, again, I registered a complaint at customer care on date 20-10-08, log no: 8017323948. The officer told me your printer problem would be resolved within two days, now
from 20-10-08 to 07-11-08, I did not get any call or service engineer did not come for printer's problem.
Right now today (07-11-08) status is “PRINTER'S PROBLEM NOT SOLVED”.
The service engineer of HP has not fulfilled the services against on warranty period.

Now, I have no faith in HP and service centre.

THIS IS MY 1.5 MONTH EXPERIENCE WITH HP PRINTER

Comments

free gift not arrived - HP Printer

Free gift hamper not yet received my allotted redemption code No. K33051X12F.

Kindly intimate the status for the gift.

My Cell No is 09952433447.

My office hp printer is not working this time.Printer model is HP Laser Jet M1319f MFP.

PRINTER'S PROBLEM NOT SOLVED
My printer was not working since 15-09-8 and I registered a complaint at customer care office (toll free no: 18004257737) (HP call center) on 05-11-08, registration no is 8017907027. The officer told me, your printer’s problem would be resolved within fourteen days. The engineer not cameing from Swan environmental (p)ltd west patel nager.

PRINTER'S PROBLEM NOT SOLVED
My printer is not working since 10-12-08 and I registered a complaint at customer care office (toll free no: 18004257737) (HP call center) on 05-11-08, registration no is 2604546550. The officer told me, your printer’s problem would be resolved within day or two. But still your engineer has not come here.
AJAY

HP LaserJet Printer Setup is not perporly . Printout size quality is poor.

It cannot see the printer Black Ink - HP Deskjet D1560

Complaint regarding the non-working of the Black Ink

I have buy a compaq computer 5 Months ago from Laxmi Nagar, with include of HP Deskjet D1560 Printer. fistly It was working nicely but the last 1 weak when the Black ink has been empty then I have going to the Laxmi Nagar to put it a black ink but after I have come to the my home and attached the black ink box into the Printer, the computer saw to me that Ink level is empty, after next day I have going to the shop for complaint that ink has not been full then shopkeeper see the ink box and said that the ink is full. He told me that the your cartridges has not been working properly so you cant see the ink level in your computer.

Kindly request you that please help me to solve my problem.

Looking for a positive response from your side.

From
Khanish Arora
Mobile No.-9871089506
Address - 2A/15 Geeta Colony, Delhi - 110031
Printer Model No.- HP Deskjet D1560

Free gift hamper not yet received as on date. My allotted redemption code No.30LZQ4N8TF.

Kindly intimate the status for the gift.

Mob: 09931155572

Your company printer supplied MPPKVVCo, Ltd, Jabalpur. My Office R.A.O.MPPKVV Co, Ltd. Chhatarpur M.P. alloted hp 2600n printer about july 2008 of CMD Jabalpur office. One time out put printing 200 no. page only then printing not working position at present time to.
Sir please immediatly solve prolem

Ravindra shrivas
office of the RAO MPPKVVCo, Ltd, Chhatarpur

Sir please immediatly solve prolem
colour laserjet 2600n, REF MRTS23593983, H401- W6112, PO# P294903

Ravindra shrivas
office of the RAO MPPKVVCo, Ltd, Chhatarpur

Replacement not received - HP Printer

Ref : Equipment Service Request ININ-484-1925659 LODGED WITH M/s Redington India Limited, Mumbai

I was promised a replacement of the Printer. However, it has taken more than one month.My complaint registration date is 17th March, 2009.I am being put to a lot of inconvenience.

Printer printing but with spraying ink all over the page

We have purchased the HP Laser Printer M 1005 MFP on23-5-2008 vide invoice NO.05438 dt:23-05-08.
We have faced the problem from Scanner error. Kindly rectify the problem of our printer.
From:
M/s Nagarjuna Hy-Tech Constructions
email: nhchyd@yahoo.co.in
Cell No.9966880147

AS NO REPLY FROM YOUR SIDE REGARDING MY EARLIER MAIL, I AM TIRED WIYH YOUR SERVICE HENCE NO RESULT, I AM APPLYING CASE IN CONSUMER COURT.
HENCE FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE START FROM COURT.

REGARDS,

MANOJ SOLANKI
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Payal medam,
please here with (file No.76429 HP PRINTER F4288) FREE GIFT CLAIM
Delivered on 18/4/2009 18:00pm Saturday dispatched vide OVERNITE EXPRESS COURIER with Docket no.700379914 Delvers at Damage for Scanner Glass & Print Cartage Box otherwise part Damage.please Replace printer urgently.
Please Replay This Emai Urgent

Manoj Solanki
date :26-05-09
ghai az

probleme de'imprimer

My HP inkjet printer 5610 is not property purchased 7 to 8 months back. When we give command to print, it goes to restart option automatically and only after shut down the computer, it gives prints. In spite of it it don't pick photo graphic paper.

My Printer problem is

LINING

NO CLEAR PRINTING

EXTRA PAGES RECOVER

dear sir.
I m the regular customer of HP. BUT i purchse 1650 hp printer on july -09 with color and black&white cartridge and given assurance that given 200 page by each cartridge but b & w cartridge end with 30-35 pages only. please give me reply & satisfied me .

s l tiwari, bilaspur (c.g.), mo.- 9302413686

Almost new hp laserjet 3050 printer is not taking any print command. On the printer screen the following message is displayed: No paper pick up. Please suggest a remedy for this problem at the immediate earliest since we are facing unwarranted difficulties.

regards,
Sadanand
Senior Accountant

DEAR SIR,

WE HAVE PURCHASE A NEW PRINTER OF HP BRAND. THIS MODEL IS HP Laser Jet M1319f MFP AND SERIAL IS NO-CNFZ87ZHKC. KINDLY SEND OUR ENGINEER AT OUR OFFICE AND ATTEND THE SAME

REGARDS,
CANTT, LUCKNOW – 2
MOB- 9198988500

not working properly - hp printer Deskjet D1560

Dear sir ,

I am very unhappy with our printer when i had purched the same

i have purched the hp printer from sameer computer at 18.05.2009 itll date it is not working . some problam is crating in the printer

I am request hp to replased the same urgent

thanks & regards