HR JOHNSON KITCHEN - MODULAR KITCHEN

Nishu Sharma
I ordered a kitchen from johnson kitchen. They did not deliver the kitchen on time. It was delayed two months from the agreed date.It was costlier than the other kitchens available but i still ordered for a johnson kitchen because of its brand value. Its been six months since i have the kitchen and it is in a mess. The sink shutters are swelling made from mdf board. The hinges are coming off. I asked the dealed to repair it. A person comes and tries but is unable to repair since the material is not holding the screws. I did not expect this from a branded kitchen i spent extra money on the kitchen.

Comments

JITSS

They Use Particle Board, the lowest ever material for Kitchen Cabinet but highest in costing..
A Mar 15, 2011 by
vpraveenraj

First, as a professional in the field of modular furniture and finishing, i must tell all the readers that today, every Tom Dick and Harry are entering into the field of Kitchen cabinet manufacturing. Just because one has big brand name does not suggest they can enter into any domain. The availability of automatic CNC machine and similar vendors is tempting big names into the industry. The cost of investment is rather low and simplicity of making modular furniture is another plus factor. The real problem is in knowing the nitty-gritty of integration right from procuring right material to final assembly followed by after sales service. These knowledge comes only with thorough exposure and experience. Instead of running into big brand names especially those whose business interests are varied, it is better to approach companies who have long standing experience in Kitchen cabinet fabrication. Even small showrooms specializing only in Kitchens and wardrobes with adequate experience and references are better option. You directly deal with the owner which is more guaranteed. Big names usually have half-baked executives who keep job hopping and are not committed to their own company. For info one can contact me on info@fraundesignercoatings.com
N May 14, 2011 by
Megham

I have had a wonderful experience with Johnson Kitchens, i have 2 kitchens from them
Their designers are very helpful & creative, more over i took 3 months to finalize the kitchen with Johnson, but the kind of followup & patience they have shown is appreciating .
They promised my kitchen to be delivered in 45 days, but i got the same in 32 days, there were minor problems, but was resolved with full attention withing 3 days, i absolutely had to do no followup with them.
The designer has been in touch to know if i am happy with the material, this shows the concern for the customer .
I would say there many material options available in market, but we buy what suits are pocket & taste & all the prices are told to you in advance so why to regret later .
They also explained the difference in all the materials & pros & corns for the same, nothing was hided by as been a professional company .

Its been 2 years since i have bought the 1st kitchen & i have had no complaints fo the same.

Thanks to Johnson team
D Oct 27, 2012 by
tonavaneet@gmail.com

Very very bad experience. I paid hell lot of amount thinking branded kitchen will give me quality material and service. I am satisfied with material but service is really pathetic.
1. During installation, it took more than 3 week of time after material delivered. To get it done I was calling every alternate day.
2. Now I raise a complaint about leg came out, drawer not working. But it already taken 3 month but those people only committing the time but never come to my house to fix this.

The person I talked is Mr. Ashok Kumar, M- 91 9964992865.
I have taken the kitchen from Himadri (which is authorized dealer of Johnson kitchen), Bomanhalli, Bangalore. The contact person from Himadri is Mr. Sujith Vasan, M- 91 9986010889.

Please help me out to fix my problem before I post bad review on other website and complaint on consumer forum.

-Navaneet
N Feb 4, 2013 by
tcanambi

I ordered 4 kitchen from johnson kitchen. They did not deliver the kitchen on time. It was delayed from the agreed date.I have ordered for 4 nos of johnson kitchen because of its brand value. The sink shutters are swelling made from mdf board. The hinges are coming off. I asked the dealed to repair it. A person comes and tries but is unable to repair since the material is not holding the screws. I did not expect this from a branded kitchen
I have taken the kitchen from company showroom, Coimbatore.
Please help me solve my problem before I post bad review on other website and complaint on consumer forum.

-Er.Nambi. from salem