Icici Bank - userid disabled

ramakrishna koppula on Mar 26, 2011
hi,
I am using icici internet banking, but i have encountered an issue i.e suddenly my user id was disabled and i have lost my transaction password, please help me on this issue, i am getting frustration please help me as soon as possible...........

Ramakrishna

Comments

N Mar 29, 2011 by
ICICI Bank Care

Hi Ramakrishna,

We regret the problem caused to you. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and we shall get in touch with you soon to resolve the matter.Kindly refer "1448556" in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
N Mar 31, 2011 by
KOTTARYATH MATHEW THOMAS

hi,
I am using icici internet banking, but i have encountered an issue i.e suddenly my user id was disabled and i have lost my transaction password, please help me on this issue.
a/c no- 109001502612
debit card no - 5326661090000287

Kunjumol Thomas
N Apr 11, 2011 by
chettipalli usha rani

A Apr 27, 2011 by
swathibatchu

Even i m facing the same issue.
Suddenly it is showing the error User ID Disabled. Please help me in resolving this issue.
N Jul 31, 2012 by
SANDIPSURYAWANSHI

I am using Internet banking my user id is disable pl my my active my user id pl help me on this issue.
Ac no.102801503860

Mobile#9867768648

debitcard#4181571028020587

D Oct 9, 2012 by
Baskar Sri

N Mar 20, 2013 by
vivek9092453708

my name is Padmanabhuni N V S Vivek with account number 059801520829.My internet banking user id became inactive.Now i want to make it active.For that, please help me, it is urgent for me, please understand the situation.

Icici Bank - userid disabled