ICICI Bank - Non receipt of demat shares

Ranjan Mallik

- I am an Army Officer and am presently posted in J & Kand had applied for 12 shares of ICICI Bank during their last IPO vide my appli No 93511974 and accordingly paid Rs 10,800/- for the same. 12 Shares were alloted to me and I was even refunded Rs 120/-. However till date the same shares have not appeared in my wife's demat acct through which the payment was made.

- I being in the army and posted in a remote area am unable to follow up the issue. my wife has contacted one Mr Dheeraj and Mr satender at the ICICI Bank Branch at Barakhamba Road New Delhi who have been utterly unhelpful. mr satender infact has been lying to say that he has quit ICICI bank!

- I will be grateful if this complaint can be taken up at an appropriate level to obviate unneccessary harrasment of a serving officer of the Indain army

- Thanking You in anticipation

Ranjan Mallik
rmk50304@gmail.com
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

Non Receipt - Banking

I have a SB A/c 405 with Mercantile Urban Co-Op. Bank Ltd., Branch-Rohta Road, Meerut. In the above reference I says:-
(i) The Bank has not paid/credit Interest for the period 01-10-2006 to 31-03-2007 and 01-10-2007 to 31-03-2009 in my SB A/c 405.

(ii) The Bank has been wrongly deducts an amount of Rs.370/- dt. 30.03.2007 & Rs.50/- on 31-03-2008 as bank charges from my s/b a/c 405.

I request to the Bank, that they are paid to me the interest above period in my SB A/c & credit the amount of Rs. 370/- & Rs. 50/- you have charge wrongly as bank charges in my S/B A/c.

Mr. Tanveer (Branch Manager) read the application & return to me very unprofessional behavior and denied the receiving of this application and told to me for

Point No. 1 :- The Bank have a written approval from RBI for Non-Payment of Interest.

Point No. 2 :- The amount charges deduct as bank charges in your a/c by software for Non-Running A/c and i can’t help you.

I says for Point No. 1 - when I asking the written approval of RBI in the regard of Non-Payment of Interest, Mr. Tanveer fail the saw of RBI approval to me.

2- RBI has stopped the Bank Operation for fresh deposit, that bank not able to receive the any deposit before the RBI new order. That in this regard where is my fault, so credit the Bank charges which is wrongly deducts by you.

This Bank outside purview of BO Scheme 2006, Now what i can do against this Bank

ICICI Bank - Non receipt of demat shares