ICICI Bank Credit Cards - Dispute on ICICI Bank Credit Card ending-4006

Sumita Mukherji

I have spoken to Shaikh from ICICI BANK on 25-03-2010 at 11:00pm.

I have not received the hard copy of my credit card statement. From the soft copy of the statement I have noticed that there are 2 transactions for the same payment. They are as follows :-

22/02/2010 74056630054005300103088 MAX NEW YORK INS CO LTD 20,002.00
22/02/2010 74568220054700139000015 MNYL PAYMENT 20,001.46

After speaking to shaikh came to know the transaction ids and time of transactions as per ICICI Bank is :-

22-02-2010 10:36am 543682 MNYL payment bill desk - 20,001.46
22-02-2010 11:08am 664810 Max New York Life Insurance - 20,0002

I wanted to raise a dispute as there should be only one transaction,the second one is definitely a mistake.

Shaikh refused to raise the dispute. - This is absolutely unacceptable and againt consumer rights! How can agents refuse to lodge customer disputes?

I mentioned clearly that I will not pay for the wrong transactions.

Also he transferred the called and am waiting for over 15 minutes to be transferred to supervisor. - 11:14 pm 25-03-2010

We have also lodged a complaint with Max New York Life - Reference No. -2210995.

Please note Max New York Life has quoted only one successful transaction ID from their end - 43328 at 11:09am at 22-02-2010.

I am copying the mail to Max New York Life department.

My payment due date is 7th of April.

I will be very obliged if the wrong charges are credited before that.

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Sumita Mukherji

Comments

amar singh thakur Icici Bank  - India

amount disputr - ICICI Bank

dera sir i have withdran rs 15000 from karnataka bank atm in gulbarga but i dint get the amount insted i got the slip from the machine of sucessfull transcation .and amount was deducted from my account i loged a complaint to icici bank they too 20 day and they replied that ur amount cant be credited...so sir my request is to plz see regarding this compliaint... 045801502221,. 10 oct 2009
ICICI Bank Care Icici Bank  - India

Dear Amar,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

Dear Sumita,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please email us with your contact details and credit card number at care@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 307556) so that we can check. We'll be glad to assist you resolve the issue.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

Grievance No- 1 : Without knowing the appropriate reason or without calling to customer and understanding the problem or by without written communication with customer - How you are applying the lean in the A/C ? Who has given you the Authority -
Grievance No -2 : Call Centre- Commit Something/ credit manager Doing something else. there is no coordination between the internal dept and fighting each other which is seen when we visit in the bank.
Always passing the bugs.
Grievance No 3 : When credit card are sold to customer (Gold or Silver ) they invite like carpet honor, but if person misses one EMI- they punish jsu like police hammer a criminal.
Grievance No 4 : Never the local office respond to normal customer properly / Either in Land line or Cell.

3 Times My Saving A/C was leaned - But never before I was called or intimated or no one spoke to me and understand the difficulties of the customer who are willing to pay the Due and imposing Lean & heaving interest charges .

Pl call me with 7 Dys and I have lot may grievances to convey . if I dont get the response - may escalates to Shri Kamat Sir & Chanda D Kochhar.( Mam)- I m most dissatisfied customer

sanjit Chakraborty