Icicicredit Card - Reg cheque return

nvlprabu2
Ref: ICICI bank Credit card no:4477 4771 1546 6001.

i paid my oct`08 bill by cheque on 20.10.08 amount Rs.3000.00. and get conformation on 24.10.08 from ICICI via SMS.
when i was get the next month bill, there they put two entries. 24.10.08 - Amount was credited
28.10.08 - Cheque return
i want know, why that cheque is return?
if thr cheque is return, where is the cheque?
and what is the reasion?
For that they charge me arrount Rs.150.00.
regarding this i already lauched a complaint here one month back, and i get replay from icici " give me 7 workin days time - we will get back to you"

but now almost one month was over, no responce from icici.
i called customer care, they were tell " i write the card no is wrong" how it is possible?

if the no is wrong how you make entry on 24.10.08 in my card.
I am very un happy on this isue.
last one month i was flowup this isue. when you are going to solve? if we are making one day delay you are charging lot of fine, but you are making one month delay, howmuch you are going to pay me?

regards,
Prabakar T
98940 28111.

Comments

Reg Credit Card - ICICI

Ref: Icici CC No:4477 4771 1546 6001

I am using ICICI Bank Credit Card for last Three Years.

But I am facing lot of problems for last couple of months.
1)I used ICICI Bank CC to HP petrol Pumps, (as per ICICI terms useing in HP pumps, No Service Charge.) but last two months they didn't revice any charges.
2)For the Oct`08 Bill i Paid Rs.3000 by cheque, and i got SMS confirmation also. but after one month period i came to know that cheque was bounce. if the cheque bounce, where is the cheque? they didn't inform till.
For that they charge me interest also.
Today, I contact customer care they are not respond properly...

please take this matter very urgent,
my next bill due is 05.12.08.

Thanking you,
Prabakar T
98940 28111.

Ref : Credit Card No.4477 4744 9267 7003

I have been using ICICI Credit card for the past 1and a half years.

The problems I am facing off late are :
I am not receiving my monthly statements regularly. For your kind information I have'nt received the statement for the past 4 months. I have contacted the bank and a gentleman sitting in the counter gave me this phone number 080 41131877 and when I came home and tried this number it was of no use. I have been paying my monthly amount, but I don't even get a message on my mobile or computer for having received the payment. My mobile number is 9480 540 580. I request your kindself to instruct your bank staff to send me my monthly statement regularly. I am using my card very blindly.

Thanking You,