IDEA 2G/3G - IDEA 2G/3G GPRS Problem

JIGNESH9828 on Jul 6, 2012

Myself Jignesh Prajapati. i have an Idea Sim. i have 500MB 3g GPRS in my Sim, but I don't use it in my Village (MATPUR).
whenever i go nearest place (Like as Village, City) so i use GPRS but i come back in my village so i don't use 2G/3G Gprs.

Idea Provider Available in my Village(MATPUR),
Strong GPRS Network symbols available in my Mobile, but i could not use 2G/3G GPRS in my Mobile.
My Mobile : NOKIA 500 supported 3g/3.5g

Comments

haneef Idea Cellular Ltd.  - India

GPRS problem - Idea

my name is haneef
i am using GPRS in idea connection,while i am surfing it atomaticaly diconnected then i check my balance , before i using GPRS my balance is 98 rupees after using gprs my balance 48 rupees they take 50 rupees i don't know for what they take it , i call the cutomer care executive and told about it they tell that you downloading content has not support in your mobile phone , my phone is nokia 6120 and i downloading that nokia 6120 supported language in nokia website the downloading has started and till that download stopped when it gose to 32% and disconnected i did't get any benefit and i get loss. " THIS IS A SILENT CHEATING OF IDEA CONNECTION"
N Jul 11, 2012 by
ideacellular.cc

We tried to call you but the contact could not be established. Kindly confirm your alternate contact number so that the concern can be resolved to the best of your satisfaction.

Ideacellular
N Jul 12, 2012 by
ideacellular.cc

We wish to inform you that your complaint for GPRS related issue has been already initiated with us; under reference number 1-25671003967 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest.

Ideacellular