Idea Cellular Ltd - CALL DETAILS

MD ABDUL KHADEER
Can I have the call details for my Idea number 9912299488,
it's in my name and the address is H no 19-3-1089/B/95/1, MADINA COLONY, Falaknuma post. HYDERABAD. 500053

I have lost the mobile and I am sure that it has been taken by one of known persons. And the number is currently being used

It would be very kind of you if you can forward the call details(Incoming & Outgoing) to my mail Id for the Periood of 1st OCTOBER TO 15Th OCTOBER.

I am ready to pay the charges that is applicable for getting this done.

For any queries you can reach to me on my Mobile number 9394450021
Please revert at the earliest

Comments

My mobile no. is 9850783134 please forrowed the calls details statment of last month.

my mobile no. is 9990021679. please forrowed the calls details statment of 1 november to 27 november/.

my mobile no. is 9990476959. please forward my call details of last two months on my e-mail id faisal.ahmad_iu@yahoo.com

My mobile no. is 9747085750, pl send me the incoming and outgoing calls for the last two months

I want some cug connection but no one is reply on behalf of this i think i taken a big mistake to opted to buy Idea Postpaid connections.I talk lots of time in your idea customer care.

Regard's
Anand
9891200100

My mobile no. is 9904673497, pl send me the incoming and outgoing calls for the last 8 days on my email add punamchadramakwana@yahoo.in

my mobile no.is9848657425.Sim block

I give request to idea's low collage road office pl convart my plan post paid to pre paid @ 10 jan 09 and that time i paid my final bill also today is 13 jan 09 What are u doing idea PL TAKE AXCTION FAST PL TELL ME U TAKE AXCTION OR I TAKE AXCTION PL GIVE FEEDBACK abhijeet kadam 9881009004

hi, please provide the bill details of my no. 09826678694.. add. is c/o syed zakir ali, ali manzil, byron bazar, near fountain, RAIPUR(c.g)

sir
hi, i want to block all internation incoming calls. is there any facility provided by IDEA or not.
if provision is there then please tell me how to activate this facility.
thank.

I want to block one local number calls to my mobile pls let me know how can i do this

call detail - Idea Cellular Ltd

SIR, I HAVE LOST MY MOBILE, , , SO FOR THIS I NEEDED UR HELP...
PLS SEND ME CALL DETAILS OF 9785812428 of month march & april WHICH HAS BEEN LOST...
AND IF POSSIBLE PLS SEND MESSAGE DETAILS OF THIS NUMBER...ON MY EMAIL ID (hotsonu_4u@yahoo.com)
for ur support i am agree to pay all the payments required to you

It would be very kind of you if you can forward the call details(Outgoing) to my mail Id for the Periood of 20th APRIL.
subitha

I want to details of number of 9847090993

Pls mail me the call details of incoming and out going of the number :9605729762 for the month of
April 2009.

Hello Sir,
Pls provide incoming-outgoing call details of my idea No. 9754114782. on my mail id.

my idea prepaid no. is 9718671920. kindly forward call details from jan 09 till date on my email ID

sir my idea no. 9917171779 my balance is gone in -505 kindly solve my problem

provide the call details of both incoming and outgoing of my number 9961552300 [kerala].from 1st april to 3 rd may.on my mail id
It's very urgent

Pls mail me the call details of incoming and out going of the number .

Idea Cellular Ltd - CALL DETAILS