Idea Cellular Ltd. — Block sim card

Shibu.K.Mathai
i lost my idea sim card.. Sim no 9544415963 while travelling.. kindly blocked the Sim card as early as possible.
Complaint comments  47 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My name is sanjay srivastava and i have lost my idea prepaid sim card.
Please acknowledge me ASAP.
I will be highly obliged.
my number is: 9911820280

Idea — Block my idea phone number

Sir

I request the concerned authorities to block my idea phone number as my phone has been lost. This is to prevent illegal activities using the same.

My phone no is :: +919964836838.

Please send a confirmation mail when the request is processed.

Thanks.
I lost my mobile .. Sim no. 09948495863 while travelling. Please block this Sim card as soon as possible.

Prateep
My name is sudhssagar sarangamath and i have lost my idea prepaid sim card.
Please acknowledge me ASAP.
I will be highly obliged.
my number is: 9964205001
I have lost my mobile with idea sim card no. 9728204962. please suspend this number.
sir my name is deepanshu chawla and i lost my idea prepaid sim card.
i want to block my sim card so that no one can misuse it.
i will be highly obliged.
my no.9814870702

Idea — Blocking sim

Hello!This is Balaji.On 29/10/2010 around 9pm I have called to IDEA customer care.
I have called from +918067251399,and requested to block +919743436651;
They told me that they cannot block the sim after giving ans to all security questions;
The way of conversation is pathetic,and frightening;I have called 2 times;1st man--OK;
2nd man he is not eligible to be in customer care;
The behaviour and way of talking is worst;

i lost my idea sim card.. Sim no 9826012809 while travelling.. kindly blocked the Sim card as early as possible

Abhinandan Shrivastava
i kaven francis micheal i lost my idea sim card while traveling i need to block it so tht no one can miss use it my no is 9767064737 its prepaid sim
SIR,
I HAVE LOST MY SIM CARD 09785544589
PLEASE BLOCK SIM
MY PRESENT NUMBER IS 09929661462
SIR, I have lost my sim card 9763961254 please block sim
i have lost my idea sim card number is 09822436175 please block it as early as possible

Idea — block the sim card

one number of idea or other company is always disturbing me form last 20 days he does not tell his name he calls us and give bad words.the number is- 9624330886 so please block the sim card. when you block it please contact me on my email- bhoyeswapnil196@gmail.com.
Sir, My mobile was stolen. Please block my sim. My Mobile No. is 9767798297

Thanks & Regards
Vijay Lugade
i lost my idea sim card.. Sim no 9718753266 while travelling.. kindly blocked the Sim card as early as possible.
Sir, My mobile was stolen. Please block my sim. My Mobile No. is 8888454874.

kindly blocked the Sim card as early as possible.
my name is Mohammad Bilal n i had given my sim card to my servant who has gone his home in Bihar with my Sim, i will be highly obliged if it gets blocked to prevent any misuse of it.
mobile no:9795206593
Hello Sir, Lost my Samsung mobile with Idea number : 9951831258.ASAP Please block my sim.
please update on bollapk@yahoo.com
block this number 8605771494
My name is Amrit Singh and i have lost my Idea Prepaid Sim Card.
so, i want to block my sim card immediately, so that anyone cannot make use of it illelegly.
Please acknowledge me ASAP.
i shall be highly obliged to you for this kind work.

My number is 9507457849