Idea Cellular Mumbai — balanced detection

pjitu26 on Apr 11, 2011
Respond To Complaint
Sir Jitendra here i have recharge a mobile of Rs. 14/- after conformation to customer executive about the validity of it on 1/4/2011 at around 8:38pm, and he told me that it will be valid till 4/4/2011 till night 8:38pm, that is from the time we r recharging the number. After that i recharge m number, and what happen they starting to minus my balance from 4/4/2011 in the morning it self and my Rs. 80/- was goan. After which i cll the customer executive they started to make me fool saying that cll on this number and there they says that cll on that number.And also playing with my tempere and not ready to take a complaint also. but on 8/4/2011 after making many attempt was ready to take the complaint now they are saying that u have been charge correctly so no refund will be given.
on 11/4/2011 I m again trying to cll them but they are not taking my call.
Please do something if possible.
Complaint No.:- 1-14485202619
Complaint comments 15 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

Wrongly Amount deducted - Idea Cellular Mumbai

Dear Sir :

I had made a ISD recharge of Rs 79/-- for getting the benefit of the reduced Tariff for Calling US & CANADA and confirmation received on 10:31:45PM, 26-07-2009 from SENDER 3891.

But Later when I called to US, @ 11:17 PM on 26/07/09 my call was charged @ Rs. 6.40/minutes, instead of Rs. 1.99/ minute

Kindly deduct @ Rs. 1.99/minute for 7 Minutes, and credit the balance amount back.

Also please inform the Toll Free # as to where I can speak in Person and not just hear computer.

Await your reply.

Mohammed Ajmal
Cell # 970 212 4342
i want to my bill details month of june2009
i want to my bill details month of june2009 nu. 9702019497

network problem - Idea Cellular Mumbai

my name is jayesh mehta . i m the prepaid customer of ur company. there is nothing network in our area. so pls take any action 4 providing network..

not launching plans properly - Idea

i am having message offer currently and now i recharged with 1 paise local and std plan tariff.They havent informed me about their terms and conditions of that plan that all previous plans will collapse in either their acknowledgement to my plan and they havent properly launched this condition in market .nw again i have to recahrge all my previous offers

without any reason minus balance - idea mobile network /recharge

i have last 8 month idea prepaid sim card and without any reason and any information payment are minous of per day 3 rupees since last 20 days.
Firstly I have personally visit to Idea Customer care center at Mira Road Branch one which is located at mira-bhya highway in front of Reliance Petrol pump. there one person is saying that it is valid complaint and u should get a balance and after some time other girl coming in between and saying that no it is not like that, she made a call to whom i don't no but after a call she says that it is not a valid complaint. And not ready to talk to me any more just ask a person to get from there and they both went were god's only noes after which i have made a complaint.
and it has taken place long time back still no solution has come on it, and again after which my balance was again dedicated when ever i used to recharge the mobile. for which i have again made a complaint and your executive have ask me not to recharge the number unless a get a solution for it, and have no balance on my number as instructed by your executive.
Secondly it is not possible to display a mobile number in a public openly, u can make it with my complaint number which is been given by you'll, and i have provided it in my complaint i.e. Complaint No.:- 1) 1-14485202619
2) 1-15065684125
3) 1-15146774296
this what i have receive when ever i used to call to customer care number.
I need a solution of it as soon as possible.
What happen about my complaint, is there any positive action will be taken on or not. If not so i have to take a positive action from my side, as it is to much delay and i can't wait any more for the same and i will she that all the concern person as well as to whom i have spoken will have to suffer as i have to use PCO to call if needed as i m not able recharge the number as it get deducted as i recharge it and your executive ask me not to recharge unless your solution is not coming.
I don't think that there will be any action taken on my complaint so it batter to change the service and then after take a legal action on the related issues.
hi what is happening i m not able to recharge my mobile and make a call. what to do with such kind of sim card in which i m not able to recharge it. don't i change my service
need a proper reply as soon as possible
Also if u r waiting for contact number then take it. it is 9594144314.
Now let me see what is done from r side

not got proper benefit of plans - Idea Cellular Mumbai

have idea's mobile no 95959454911, and i had took a plans which details as follows
47 Rs plans validity 180 days all calls 50p/s recharge date 11-10-2011
i getting ben fit properly but last i got problem my call rates are going 60p/s when i contact
your customer care center,your customer executive said my plan validity completed
that's way i have unable to take that ben fits how i could possible my plans validity finished only in between 20-30 days, i have been fascinating lot of problem from idea cellular mumbai

balanced detection - Idea

my name is vikas grover and i have a idea connection.
my mobile number is +919784638441 and i have problem of balance deteting. if i go for calling to company then my call is not connect , and still i m facing this problem .
if company want to solve my problem than solve my by contact me, otherwise i have only soluiton for port.
your faithfully
rahul grover
mobile- +9784638441

balanced detection - Idea

sir my name is vikas grover and mobile number is +919462958143 and i have problem of balance detecting, and i call company but no any sufficent response from company and i still facing this problem .
please solve my problem otherwise i go for port beacuse this is the only solution i have,
your faithfully
vikas grover
mobile - +919462958143
I am sreedhar.Addala. Since 1hr, networks bars appeared on my mobile. But no one is connected and displays not allowed. Why this problem? I have to know.

Satisfactory Rating