Idea Net Setter - Idea net setter is not working

aju
I have been calling to customer care and raised complaint stating I am not able to use the internet connection and there was no response from idea regarding the same. If you check the data usage it will be clear this connection was not working. I had informed your team when ever I receive a call for payment.

As a customer I am disappointed with the connection and the service provided.

And the worst part is that idea has sent me a legal notice to pay the outstanding with checking any details as this connection is working or not.

Comments

Net Setter - Idea

Promising a speed of 238kbps and delivering only 0 to 2 kbps. What an Idea sirji :|
And the sad thing, the speed fluctuates all the time, from 0 to 15kbps. It rarely goes to 15, and almost all the time its around 1kbps. This is seriously frustrating.

error in network - Idea Net Setter

connecting time error.619 is coming . last 10 days in this complaint.so, no responce. my net setter no is 9617541667 in madhya pradeh.
anil837

yes it is 100% true that idea net setter speed is ver-2 slow and error 619 problem also found in the net setter.cutomer care is not any reply after complain.WHAT A BAD IDEA SIR G.speed claim 236 kbps but only 30-50 kbps available.

I can't able to use idea net as it is giving Error 720 : the connection to remote computer could not exist.you have to change network seeting

i want hw my problem is to be solved.what setting i have to change
nistiz

i am purchase idea net setter: but notworking : comming error code : 720 ?
N May 13, 2011 by
ketul3421

I am using Idea 3G n the speed is not over 300...
What to do..?
N Jun 27, 2011 by
srikanth27

how 2 solve 720 error in netsetter
A Jul 20, 2011 by
Manish.Thapar

I agree even I am getting same error
N Jun 10, 2012 by
akoju kumar

N Aug 2, 2013 by
amdeva

Dear Friends, I am also facing the same problem. when I prefer to talk in English with customer care center, they also speaks in Hindi. Idea customer care is a useless. Ultimately no solution to our queries. better to opt for other service provider.
N Feb 26, 2014 by
Kulvinder Singh Dadu

i have new sim of idea and ideas nettsetter.whenever i use the sim in netsetter it shows error 720
on mobile it works and in range of any other city/village it works in netsetter too.customer care no satisfactory reply.what can i do

Idea Net Setter - Idea net setter is not working