idea Postpaid Bill - About My Postpaid Bill

Aijaz Husain
Dear Sir
Mujh ko mera 12dec ka bill abhi tak nahi mila hai. Please send my bill on my e-mail id my nomber 9837068622

Comments

good service

My postpaid bill soft copy not received

Bill for the month of Dec 2008

I want to know my bill payments mobile :9010616786

mera bill postpaid mob.no. 9795344109 ka bill abhi tak nahi aaya hai please send me my bill and call details

Hi sir,
I want to know my 9948186481 post paid bill for last month

Hi sir,
if u dont mind can u send my phone bill to my e-mail adress.

mera bill aaj tak ka

my idea connection mobile no.9891751006 iam 800/-cheque but not massage my mobile ple my mail throught

I want to change billing address of my post paid connection to the following address, Anish P. Joseph, Spicer higher secondary school, Aundh Road, Ganeshkind PO, Pune-411007, and kindly send my bill to my email address too. My no. is 9011063937

sir
thanking you sir
somireddy.u

pl send to my e mail id my bill details

sir
it is submit that i somireddy.u i have complained so many time to idea costumier care and idea out let cementers, regarding my post paid bill details to send to my e mail id but no action to be taken. i request to you sir, take immediate action. my cell no is 9848784904
thanking you sir
somireddy.u

I wants our last two months bill with details my no. is 09837046545

my cell no. 9756602977 plz i want to my bill detail every month by email

Kindly change the address of my idea Post paid Bill.
My mob no is :- 9850880180

Please post it at following address :-

Charushila Bhadane
Yerwada.
Pune - 411006

my cell no:9744009736. please send my last bill detail in my email id

Dear Sir
Mujh ko mera 14mar ka bill abhi tak nahi mila hai. Please send my bill on my e-mail id
amol7788@yahoomail.com

I have not received my IDEA bill for the month of febuary on my mail and after so many times done follow-up with customer care it is diapponting to see that still i have not receive the soft copy of my mobile bill my mobile no. is 9714077411.

hi dear,
Mujh ko mera Feb, 2009 ka bill abhi tak nahi mila hai. Please send my bill on my e-mail id my number 9010311166

idea Postpaid Bill - About My Postpaid Bill