idea Postpaid Bill - About My Postpaid Bill

Aijaz Husain
Dear Sir
Mujh ko mera 12dec ka bill abhi tak nahi mila hai. Please send my bill on my e-mail id my nomber 9837068622

Comments

I have not recived my monthly bill please send my bill details on my E-Mail ID -sharaddhawale@yahoo.co.in my mobil no. 9689911139
piyush

Bill for the month of may 2009

I want to know my 9847778156 post paid bill for 2009 april, may and june

muh ko mera may 2009 ka bill abhi tak nahi mila. Please send my bill on my e-mail address only for this month my no. is 9689900778

opgfykogfopkdh, gi

sir mera bill nahi aya hai
please send the bill in my email id
ramesh

I dont get my last month Idea Postpaid connection bill and dont know track my bill amount also, So plz help me to send my bill copy thru my mail id My Postpaid Connection No. : 9164000962

send my idea postpaid bill cell no: 9948478562

my mob. no is 9689943154, so please send me my bill

i want to change my postpaid connection in to prepaid coinnection . what r the measures taken to change it .

sir i want to know how to pay bill.plz send me my 9912343838 last two months bill

pl send to my e mail id my bill details

pl send to my e mail id my bill details.

my mobile no:9747582861

9011078715 actully this is my friend Navnath's Number but use for only me n i want my bill of month May on my or Navnath's Emailid.I lost one important number so i want bill urgently. Thanking you.
Dinesh

Hello Sir mera idea bill abhi tak nahi mela hai plz emil id per kervana my emil id dineshgodara.2009@rediffmail.com
mu contact no: 9891941732

Hai my name is sathyan, my idea mob no is 9747369812.I want the itemised bill of last three months, I requested 2 times through customer care.Pls do the needful action.

Thanks/regards

sathyan m

Dear Sir, Madam

my phone number 9990008417

i want to my bill details, please send one copy on my email address my email address is this vandanaindian@yahoo.co.in

From

Vandana
Ph9990008417
yash

yash phone no is 9812116751. and I want to know my idea bill

sir
idea is best

Dear sir/madam,

As my postpaid simcard was lost since may.09, so pls disconnect my postpaid connection.my postpaid mobile no.is 9881747591.

so kindly disconnect the postpaid connection as posible quickly.

Wankhede D.L.