Idea Postpaid Bill — About My Postpaid Bill

Aijaz Husain
Respond To Complaint
Dear Sir
Mujh ko mera 12dec ka bill abhi tak nahi mila hai. Please send my bill on my e-mail id my nomber 9837068622

Complaint comments 345 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

I have not recived my monthly bill please send my bill details on my E-Mail ID my mobil no. 9689911139
Bill for the month of may 2009
I want to know my 9847778156 post paid bill for 2009 april, may and june
muh ko mera may 2009 ka bill abhi tak nahi mila. Please send my bill on my e-mail address only for this month my no. is 9689900778
opgfykogfopkdh, gi
sir mera bill nahi aya hai
please send the bill in my email id

I dont get my last month Idea Postpaid connection bill and dont know track my bill amount also, So plz help me to send my bill copy thru my mail id My Postpaid Connection No. : 9164000962
send my idea postpaid bill cell no: 9948478562
my mob. no is 9689943154, so please send me my bill
i want to change my postpaid connection in to prepaid coinnection . what r the measures taken to change it .
sir i want to know how to pay bill.plz send me my 9912343838 last two months bill
pl send to my e mail id my bill details
pl send to my e mail id my bill details.

my mobile no:9747582861
9011078715 actully this is my friend Navnath's Number but use for only me n i want my bill of month May on my or Navnath's Emailid.I lost one important number so i want bill urgently. Thanking you.
Hello Sir mera idea bill abhi tak nahi mela hai plz emil id per kervana my emil id
mu contact no: 9891941732
Hai my name is sathyan, my idea mob no is 9747369812.I want the itemised bill of last three months, I requested 2 times through customer care.Pls do the needful action.

sathyan m
Dear Sir, Madam

my phone number 9990008417

i want to my bill details, please send one copy on my email address my email address is this

yash phone no is 9812116751. and I want to know my idea bill
idea is best
Dear sir/madam,

As my postpaid simcard was lost since may.09, so pls disconnect my postpaid postpaid mobile 9881747591.

so kindly disconnect the postpaid connection as posible quickly.

Wankhede D.L.