Idea Prepaid Card - My prepaid card account statement

swarada kulkarni
Hi sir
i want detail my numbar. can u give me detail of outgoing & incoming call, my number is 9767392943

Comments

N Jun 26, 2013 by
priyanka karwa

Best Review
Dear Team,

Plz iwant my Idea sim call history my number is 8108944266 for the last month (may)

i'm nagesh can u give me my idea number top up reacharge detais from 1st September to 15th october. my number is +919743031058. i want urgent

dear sir

my name is Santosh Shivram Nerurkar

Address: Arjun Mama Bldg . No. 1
Room, No. 6, 2 nd Floor
Ayre Road
Opp: Navnath Nageshwar Dhyan Mandir
Dombivli (E)

my cell. no. is. 9702239275

i all ready submited all documents exm / ration card, pan card & 2 photos then why your office disconnect my service. from today. pls give me reason .
i hope my service will continues start today evening .

awaiting for your reply .

regards
santosh s.nerurkar

hi this is mukesh my number is 9921434191 plz call detils mail meeeeeeeee

how can i chek my idea prepaid acount

my cell. no. is. 9623345921

i have my mail id statement my call

Hi sir
i want detail my numbar. can u give me detail of outgoing & incoming call, my number is 9096168985

Hi sir
i want detail my numbar. can u give me detail of outgoing & incoming call, my number is 9623345921

Hi sir
i want detail my numbar. can u give me detail of outgoing & incoming call, my number is 9594152236

Hi sir
i want detail my numbar. can u give me detail of outgoing & incoming call, my number is 9948050912

Hi sir

i want detail my numbar. can u give me detail of outgoing & incoming call, my number is 9623103248

dear sir
my name is patel mehul so plz chej outgoing and incomming details my email ( mahul_d_patel@yahoo.co.in) so plz chek the details and send to my email addresh . my mobile numbe 9924291475
emanas

can we get idea prepaid connection detail like incomming or outgoing call.
pls send me aboit it on my mail id. emanaspandey@yahoo.in
A Feb 14, 2011 by
mademnageshkumar

Hello sir My name is nagesh kumar my no 9490713232 i want convert this number idea can it possible ?
N Jul 19, 2011 by
Rakesh Kumar kushwaha

Dear sir
my name is Rakesh Kumar so plz give me the details of outgoing and incoming my email is rakesh.kush@rediffmail.com, so plz check the details and send to my email addres. my mobile number is +91-9718136376
Rakesh Kumar
N Aug 24, 2011 by
naresh291184

my name is Narendra Mutha so plz give me the details of outgoing and incoming my email is naresh291184@gmail.com, so plz check the details and send to my email addres. my mobile number is +91-9604214224
Narendra Mutha
N Sep 11, 2011 by
surendra gulyani

my idea prepaid mob. no. is 9756262625 please provide me incoming & outgoing call detail from 01/08/2011 to 10/09/2011 my email id is sgulyani1987@gmail.com

Surendra
N Feb 7, 2012 by
A4anu

I want The details of dial numbers on my cell from 5 Th Feb - 6 Th Feb cell no 965725881

Idea Prepaid Card - My prepaid card account statement