Idea Prepaid Mobile - Call details required for a lost mobile connection

Chandan Kumar Malaviya
Can I have the call details for my Idea number 9911950277, it's in my name and the address is H no 174/1, Krishna Bhawan, Ashram New delhi 110014,

I have lost the mobile and I am sure that it has been taken by one of my friends and the number is currently being used in roaming

It would be very kind of you if you can forward the call details(Incoming & Outgoing) to my mail Id for the Month of March, April and May

I am ready to pay the charges that is applicable for getting this done

For any queries you can reach to me on my Mobile number 9990904961 or 9999200321

Please revert at the earliest

Comments

I DO NOT WANT ANY COMMERCIAL CALL - pre-paid mobile connection

Too much of commercials are coming in my Airtel pre-paid connection no 9897133565. Please do not me any commercial.
Thanks.
Dr.B.K.Choudhuri

myself, prashant srivastava 30 rs has been deducted from my balance .send me the call details my no is 919718243801.reply soon

harassment by 4141 - Idea Prepaid

Idea customer care executives are harassing me for last two months..I requested them to deactivate power58 and they assured me that it will be deactivated within 24 hrs but 200 hrs hav passed and no result has come yet..these guys seem to hav decided that they will never help the customers anymopre...i hav switched to lifelong validity three months back...a person from idea called me and told me that the company is activating automatic power voucher with a daily deduction of rs 2 but afterwards another message came and it informed that the deduction is changed to rs 3 per day..when i asked them to deactivate they refuse..i donot hav any other way so i am moving to consumer forum to resolve the issue...my mobile no is 9837194029 .
let them feel a little more good...i equest others to do the same ..especially for 4141 service...haan ek baat aur..these guys have activated dialertone on my mobile and deducting 12rs dail for that..i am going to take this compensation also..hope all the readers agree with me.Almost 1000rs from my balance have been deducted this way.

sir, plz send me the detail of 09756940495

myself, harish 30 rs has been deducted from my balance .send me the call details my no is 919756940495.reply soon

I had selected song om jai jagadish as diler tone but still not activated

SIR, I HAVE LOST MY MOBILE, , , SO FOR THIS I NEEDED UR HELP...
PLS SEND ME CALL DETAILS OF 09837760883 WHICH HAS BEEN LOST...
AND IF POSSIBLE PLS SEND MESSAGE DETAILS OF THIS NUMBER...ON MY NUMBER 09927600101 OR ON MY EMAIL ID (apiyush_hugs@yahoo.com)
for ur support i am agree to pay all the payments required to you
thankyou piyush

SIR, I HAVE LOST MY MOBILE, , , SO FOR THIS I NEEDED UR HELP...
PLS SEND ME CALL DETAILS OF 09887778277 WHICH HAS BEEN LOST...
AND IF POSSIBLE PLS SEND MESSAGE DETAILS OF THIS NUMBER...ON MY NUMBER 09887508059 OR ON MY EMAIL ID (rauf_1988@rediffmail.com)
for ur support i am agree to pay all the payments required to you
thankyou PUSHPINDRA KAUR

I WANT TO KNOW ALL INCOMING & OUTGOING CALL DETAILS & SMS DETAILS
k singh

I have lost the mobile with the idea prepaid sim 9917545229. please block the calls to and from this sim card.

I WANT TO KNOW ALL INCOMING & OUTGOING CALL DETAILS (WITH DURATION, TIME OF CALL &INCOMING OUTGOING NUMBER) & SMS DETAILS FROM 20/07/08, my number is 9747706986.

I am having idea connection and my number is 9891851671.
I want to knows all call details and sms if possible from 01/07/2008 to 11/08/2008 from my mobile.

Ruchi

myself, deepak.send me the call details my no is 919891595942.reply soon

My Self Ram Avtar Nd My Mobile No. "9411051079" Plz Send Me Call Details of Mine Namber On mine Emaile

I want to knw the all calls details(incoming/outgoing/sms) from my monile in between the dates 10/08/2008 to 15/08/2008. Its really urgetnt. U can send it at my mail address agg.madhur@gmail.com Reply soon.

my contact number is "09911617745". Send me call details at my mail address agg.madhur@gmail.com. Its urgent.

how i can block my idea prepaid from internet

I WANT TO KNOW ALL INCOMING & OUTGOING CALL DETAILS (WITH DURATION, TIME OF CALL &INCOMING OUTGOING NUMBER) & SMS DETAILS FROM activation, my number is 9812979513

Sir my idea mobial has been lost so sir you send me my mobile location my mobile no. 9795174318

Idea Prepaid Mobile - Call details required for a lost mobile connection