Idea SIM - Tracking the SIM

Prateek Kaushal
R/Sir,
I am submitting complaint for SIM of Idea and number is 9795577588, which is registered in my name and which have lost by theft and using it cleaverly. Kindly try to trace & track him, inform and obelige me.

Your

Prateek Kaushal
E Mail: sprateek260@gmail.com

Comments

Topic : Tracking lost Idea Sim card..

Respected Sir,
i am submitting complaint for my lost idea sim .. No - 9763198287 Registered on my name.. state - maharashtra, city- pune, kindly track and trace him.. hoping for a early respond..
Miten Patel
jisan

sir my mobile today... date 2feb 2009 ... my mobile no. 919753840570...plese trace.. and sand me information

sir please track the idea sim of number"9785034297" which is of aman chaturvedi, plese track and report me on my e-mail address.

TOPIC " TRACKING LOST IDEA SIM CARD

Respected Sir,

i am submitting complaint for my lost idea sim .. No - 9826811964 Registered on my name.. state - Madhya Pradesh, city- Indore, kindly track and trace him.. hoping for a early respond..
And send the address to my e-mail:abhi_mast92@yahoo.co.in

Your's sincerely.
Amit

Sim tracking

R/Sir,
I am submitting complaint for SIM of Idea and number is 9763161567, which is registered in my name and which have lost by theft and using it cleaverly. Kindly try to trace & track him, inform and obelige me.

I am submitting complaint for SIM of Idea and number is
plese trace.. and sand me information
its very important 4 me...!!

R/Sir
I am submiting complaint for sim of Idea my number is 9702018682, which is regesterd in my name and which have been lost with my elder sister, we have complaint to our nearist police station but got no response from the police but we have faith upon your company service, please help us to find my sister by tracking my sim card and email me the area name where the sim is, please sir its a brother request..my email id is shaikhaslamaziz@yahoo.com
please make my family happy
email me soon...goodby...
Nagaraj

Respected sir, my mobile is lost please trace this num 9964009683 please infrom me..

can i trace one number

pleez send me all information of this no.9012807611

9926530718 this number to massaging in inlegel languge.so kindly send me detail of this number. only on address of this.now you send my email address.

Dear Sir/Madam

My idea Sim not started . Please Start Immediatly.
I have allredy posted my ID & address proof second time why you are so late to start my idea sim card.
My Sim No. is - 9165883775 Incoming and outgoing are not started my sim.

Basant Tiwari

I am n ramkumar. I am an idea customer from last 6 months and afterwards my sim was blocked. I contacted customer care and came to know that my proofs are misplaced. I submitted the proofs again in the last week and till date my sim was not activated

sir I am user of idea co. since last 10 years i am submitting my problem, my idea cellular sim & my phone is theft by anybody. my number is 9926077521 i requst to customer care that please trace my number immideately, it is so important, i have lost at least 500 no. in the mobile list. it is too much important. i will pay any charges you apply, please send me result to my another number, 98272-72808

i want my sim work again.actualy it was blocked by entireing worng puk code..
my sim no. 9887275081.plz send me the code to unlock my sim..!!!
its my humbel request...!

Can you provide me with all information of 9847246956, from which i'm receiving missed calls frequently.

i have lost my mobile of an idea sim no.9754536878 purchased by name mr. shiv kumar pareta.Please argently find mobile and mail me in my ID.
ravi

please track the idea no. "9848290060" its very urgent for me.
the person with this no. had robbed 1lakh rupees from the office & ran away.
he is not lifting the phones
So, please track the no. & report to my mail address

Idea SIM - Tracking the SIM