Idea SIM - Tracing & Tracking the SIM

Sushant Kumar Sen
R/Sir,
I am submitting complaint for SIM of Idea and nuumber is 9926707127 and 9926707118, which is registered in my nameand which have lost by theft and using it cleaverly. Kindly try to trace & track him, inform and obelige me.

Sushant Kumar Sen
E Mail: sksen2@sail-bhilaisteel.com

Comments

respected sir,

As my complaint is that there is and idea number which is giving me miss call and messege but when i call to that number not attending the call or keeping it switch off the number is 9744262805 i wanted know that who is it and from which location is that number. please kindly attent my request

from rajesh nair

Tracing & Tracking the SIM

R/Sir,
I am submitting complaint for SIM of Idea and number is 9795577588, which is registered in my name and which have lost by theft and using it cleaverly. Kindly try to trace & track him, inform and obelige me.

Prateek Kaushal
E Mail: prateek260@gmail.com

date 25/02/2009
p l b nagar
iam diwakar
request you of 991267511. because which have lost my phone.so please track him and find ..

your

date 05/03/2009
k.p.h.b
iam shivakumar
request you of 9948067013. because which have lost my phone.so please track him and find ..

This is regarding the IDEA sim number +919014765280 from which iam getting regular blank calls and unwanted messages. Pleasre trace the number and forward the details to my email id.
swetha

Hi, is it possibile to find who owns an idea number inside kerala? The thing is, my dad got a call from the particular number and told many bad things about me. I wanna trance that person and know why he/she did it. that number is 9961823035.

I am not using my Idea sim card for past 4 months. I was staying in KSA in this time period and I would like to know whether I can use the same number when I return to India. May I get the call details ie all incoming and outgoing calls since I started using the sim card? My Idea number is 09605550991.
Mrs. Mili Ali
Renjini

Dear Sir, please trace the number +919847567640 and kindly give the information
about this number on my e-mail id.

i am getting disturbance from an idea no. 9961476201. u kindly trace the number and plz email 2 me.
mary

Cud u pls advise the owner of a idea mobile no: 9747644543, from which my sis is getting sms.

pls inform the owner of the this mobile.

rgds

please find my sim and inform me as soon as possible

R/Sir,
I am submitting complaint for SIM of Idea and number is 09917768747.Which is registered in my name and which was lost by theft . Kindly try to trace & track him, inform and obelige me.

Shubham Garg
Email add.;-Shubham1389@gmail.com

SIR
I M GETIING CALLS 9703651902 FROM THIS NUMBER IN NIGHT HOURS AND WHEN I M CALLING BACK HE IS NOT RECEIVING CALLS OR IT SWITCH IT OFF PLEASE TELL ME WHO IS CALLING

I am submitting complaint for SIM of Idea and nuumber is 9850688320, which is registered in my name (Suresh sakharam Kadam) when i call he Pick the phone but not answring please try to trace & track which area, inform and obelige me.

Suresh Sakharam Kadam
E Mail: raj_kadam59@yahoo.com
pawan

i nwant to get my call details since august

Comments

348 days ago by Rajesh Nair [send email]
respected sir,

222 days ago by Mili Ali [send email]
Mrs. Mili Ali

184 days ago by Renjini [send email]
Dear Sir, please trace the number +919847567640 and kindly give the information
about this number on my e-mail id.

145 days ago by Sarath.s.s [send email]

140 days ago by Mary [send email]

pls inform the owner of the this mobile.

rgds

Suresh Sakharam Kadam
E Mail: raj_kadam59@yahoo.com

My mobile number has 9737073204 the dailer tone active for 15 days vadility ok
plz stop my dailer tone on at 15 days agains

My friend have a idea sim which no is 9822926330 that the handset of nokia was lost before 1 month ago how could i/ my friend find this no. when i calling on this no somebody attend it but i could not be able to find the location of user
mishra

i know 9708508536 name and address?

As my complaint is that there is an idea number which is giving me miss call and messege but when i call to that number not attending the call or keeping it switch off the number is 9990772097 i wanted know that who is it and from which location is that number. please kindly attent my request

Idea SIM - Tracing & Tracking the SIM