IFB Oven - Fraud in Home 18 india online shopping

JV
Hi all
Pleas do not purchase any thing from Home 18, it's a big unproffessional and unmanaged online shopping which does not delever the order products. Only god nows when you can get a product ... I have order a IFB microwave oven ..its almost a month now that i haven't received my order....more over the call centers ladies/gents are really fools don't know to give a update on the order that we ask.

Please do not make the same mistake that i had made.... Its really idiotic web site "Stay away from it"

Comments

Saran

PLEASE don't purchace IFB products if wnat any support or SERVICE !!!! After 2 months they are not returning my OVEN

Improper of service / Not given it back the product for past 6 months - IFB oven

we have brought the oven before one year / after one year i registera compalint / service side they have taken the oven and still the sevice has not rectified

Hey May be I think I must believe in the comment too.. I was a first time caller on Home 18 as I ordered a digital Camera (Order No.700813016) on 05th Jan'09. After 15 minutes I noticed a camcorder also so I thought why not to cancel the previous order & to book camcorder as it sounds me more cost effective. The Executive picked up the phone & reconfirm me with the cancellation number (Cancellation No. 895812) but the moment I heard his colleagues comments on my cancellation as they were ridiculously laughing seemingly giving an impression of some Low class unprofessional Yokel Team... With no choice I have to disconnect my call. Rather appeciating my efforts in booking an order they were making a fun out of it...
Sorry Mr.Branch Manager but I think Groom ur guys, they are really unethical with their enactment of working..
*Shanker Rajput*

Hi all Oven buyers,

It will be good for you remain away from IFB Ovens sold in India and Nepali Markets. This is because they are not according to standard and quality. It takes very long time to cook any food in comparision to any other international product. Therefore it is good not to buy any IFB ovens. The company is just cheating the customers and their pocket. Last week I bought one 25SC2 model oven and now suffering. It is wasting my time, electricity and etc.

I am copletely agree with the complaint.
I also offer Rebook Combo and the product which Home18 has provided are different than one which they have shows in addvertisment.

My polite appeal for you, please do not done a same mistake again and do not done any shopping with Home18

IFB Oven - Fraud in Home 18 india online shopping