IGNOU - How to get MCA course completion certificate

karangp on Sep 26, 2011
Dear Sir. I am Prabhakaran.G my enrollment number is 001181079. study center code 2506 and regional center is 25.I compleated my mca degree in ignou in the year of 2003-2006. i received all my marksheets and provisional certificates. but yet not receive my mca convocation certificate.

i send three complaints to ignou regional center and ignou head quarters. but their is giving no response to my complaints.what is the procedure to get my convocation shortly. pls give any idea to me

Comments

N May 6, 2013 by
suresheebha

i have completed my bed degree in ignou 2011. due to the blunder of study center i missed the grade of a subject.now it is updated in my grade card.but till i haven't received my course completion certificate, mark sheet and provisional and degree certificates. my enroll no.is 080581086. please can anyone help me to get these?
N May 6, 2013 by