INCOME TAX REFUND COMPLAINT - Not Receiving Refund

Return file dated & on paper Refund -
* 2007 -2008 on paper Refund
* 2009 -2010 on paper Refund
* 2010 -2011 on paper Refund

I Request to you kindly see above problem and solved asap.

My details -

+91-9463881207

Comments

K.R.Rajesh Money back policy  - India

1/3 rd of the total premium-no intimation receieved so far - Money back policy

I am presently working in the Government Secretariat. I have two Money back insurance policies
1) No.782511056 & 2) 782510450. Both have covered 5 years since started to remit the premium.Hence please
intimate me the details of amount I have remitted and the reason for why communication regarding this not so far
given to me from your office.

Expecting early and positive reply

K.R.Rajesh,
Senior grade Assistant,
Govt Secretariat, Tvpm
Jyoti Prakash Rajguru Individual  - India

Income Tax Refund not received - individual

I have not yet received any Income Tax Refund for the year 2007 -2008.
My Pan Number is ADBPR4695J.
I would like to know the status of the Refund for my income tax returns that i have filed last year.
Thanks in advance
KAMAL KUMAR BATRA INCOME TAX REFUND COMPLAINT  - India

Not Recieved for Refund - Refund complaint

Sir my name is Kamal Kumar Batra, Pan no-AFBPB1050M .My 2008-09 refund is not recived. Please take action.
Abhishek Khare ITR  - India

Tax refund - ITR

I have not received my income tax refund for financial year 2006-2007, its already almost 2 years as of now.

Please help me in this regard.

REFUND0 RS 4000 NOT- RECD, - n/a

I WAS PURCHASED ASSEMBKLED- COMPUTER FROM MEHTA BROS-SATELITE BRANCH- VIDE BILL NO MGR/00055 DT- 10.4.2007-RS, 24500/- WITH BAJAJ FINANCE / BAJAJ AAUTO- FINANCE, EMI RS 1200 PER MONTH 24 INSTALLMENT CLEARED IN MY STATE BANK OF INDIA -MEMNAGAR BR; S/B A/C NO 30047984713 COMPLIT INSTALLMENT DT 15.4.09- I WANT N.O.C. CERTIFICATE WITH REFUND CHEQUE
Kavitha Nallamothu Tax Refunds  - India

Tax Refunds - Tax Refunds

I filed tax returns for the assessment year 07-08, would like to know the status.
PAN : AEQPN1555B

I have already sent mail to the concerned authority but didn't get reply.
Please do the needful.

Kavitha.
Mubasira Saddalapalle Income Tax  - India

Tax Refund is not received - Income Tax

Hi My PAN No is BOQPS9282D. I have filed my tax return for the financial year 2007-2008. I did not receive my refund yet. Please help me in this regard.
V Ramana murthy Mahidhara Income Tax  - India

complaint on Tax Refund - Income Tax

By mistake I have given company name as HPCL in my earlier complaint instead of Income Tax Dept.
Sandeep Das Income Tax Department  - India

Not received income tax refund of assesment Year 2007-08 - Income Tax Department

Hi Sir/Madum, I Sandeep Das an salaried employee, had filled ITR-1 form and submitted on 17th Aug 2007 regarding Tax refund of Rs 19, 103 (Rs nineteen thousand one hundred and three only) for assessment year 2007-08.The cheque came but some how got back on Jan 13, 2009.

Can you please inform me how to get this amount directly refunded to my bank account rather than sending a cheque and more over how to innitiate the process again?

Sandeep Das
DAVENDER NEGI Income Tax Department  - India

In which ward u submitted the your return also tell me in which state u submit your return

thanks
davender negi
Insurance Advisor LIC
Anil Kumar Income Tax Department  - India

I had filed ITR-1 form for financial year 2007-08 & submitted the same on 7 July 2008 at ward-8(2) Vadodara-Gujrat.
I had opt to credit at my account but they sent the cheque at my previous correspondence address. Now I left that city and my cheque has returned to department.
Can you suggest me the way forward to get my money back?

Thank you in advance.

Anil Kumar
Anil Kumar Income Tax Department  - India

Can you suggest me the way forward to get my money back?

Thank you in advance.

Anil Kumar
BRAHMDEO Income Tax  - India

Sub :- Income tax Complaints - Tax Refund of Rs. 3790/- is not received for assessment year 2008-09 vide PAN No. AAPPB6269H and Receipt No. 0201100223 .

Ref :- Punjab National Bank Naini Branch Saving Bank A/c.No. 0369000100115963

Kindly arrange to refund of tax of Rs. 3790/- in the my above mentioned S.B. A/c No. as early as possible. Sir, I have been requesting to the concern department for the last 6 to 8 moths for the refund of above tax. But the same about has not been credited into my accounts so far.

With kind Regards

BANK DETAILS RESUBMITTED AS DESIRED BY YOU

please expedite refund 2007-08 incometax recoveredin excess
Anup Banerjee INCOME TAX REFUND  - India

Not getting refund assess year 2007-08 - INCOME TAX REFUND

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED TAX REFUND FOR ASSESSMENT YEAR 2007- 08. MY ACKNOWLEDGMENT NO - 005527, DATE OF FILING 26.07.2007,REFUND AMOUNT RS.6672 /- PAN NO - AMVPB8166F, SUBMITTED IN THANE IN MAHARASHTRA. WHEN SHOULD I GET THE REFUND?.
Amit bihari Goswami Income Tax  - India

Respected Sir
I complain u r branch .Mr. Sharad Goswami s/o Sh, Radha Charan Goswami
Madan Mohan Ghera, Opp-Madan Mohan mandir, Vrindaban, Dist-Mathutra-281121 (U.P)
He is big Cheater & layer.He is make 5th floor building without permission to ava vikas vrindaban mathura.pls soon as soon stricly any step.

Your sincere
Anil Kumar Agrahari Income Tax Department  - India

ITR Refund not done - Income Tax Department

hi ,
i am anil kumar agrahari has done ITR assesing year of 2007-08 and i have given my bank account details..but that is not done where in my friend case he has received the check...my refund was of 19000 odd figure...i am not mentioning my PAN No due to security reason..so please confirm me where to talk or where to contace for the same.....
my mobile is 9311211215
SUKKETU SUNDERLAL SHAH Income Tax Department  - India

dear sir,

I am Sukketu Sunderlal Shah & my PAN NO. A A E P S 8517 J.

sir I have still AWAITING following REFUNDS

1. AY 2005-2006 - Rs. 1, 925/=
2. AY 2006-2007 - Rs. 7, 220/=

I have submitted last reminders personnaly on 23.05.2008 & contacted concern offfice, but of no RESULTS till now.

Kindly expediate REFUNDS . My cell no 9323568027

Many thanks for expected Help.

Sukketu shah
Titty Thomas Income Tax Department  - India

I am Titty THomas.I had paid the income tax for financial year 2008-2009 and assessment year 2009-2010.
My PAN No is AEXPT5537L.
For [2008-2008]
Ack No: 22713820050708
For [ 2009-2010]
Ack No: 71775230100709
Kindly let me know the producure for getting the tax refund soon.
Kindly do the needful and as soon as possible.
My contact number 9765408468 or 9619338656