INCOME TAX REFUND CPC - NON RECEIPT OF INCOME TAX REFUND

RAJESH TOPIWALA
CPC Bangalore Delaying Refund
Respected Sir/Madam,

This is in reference to IT Refund for the assessment year 2009 - 2010 for PAN No – AACPT3096P.

As requested, I have furnished bank account details for issue of Refund for Return of Income amounting to Rs. 58,250 /- to CPC Bangalore in JULY, 2010.
FIVE months have passed since I had submitted the letter via speed-post. I have not yet received the refund nor any further communication regarding the same. Every time I am told that the request has been approved and I should be shortly receiving the cheque.

I kindly request you to take up the matter with concerned authorities on top priority and help me receive my hard earn money as soon as possible.

Thanking you.

Yours Truly,
MUKESH TAILOR

Comments

N Feb 22, 2014 by
Manoj Singh Singh

Best Review

As per the, Dated 30 -09- 2011 for the ASST Year 2011-12 from the IT department, I am supposed to get the refund But till date I have not got any refunds from the IT department. Kindly request you to look into the matter and resolve the issue at the earliest so that I can get the refund as early as possible.

Manoj Kumar Singh
Mobile No.09867810338
jakkier INCOME TAX REFUND CPC  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Income tax refund for 2008-09 - salaried company

I have not received my income tax refund for 2008-09 till now. I have approached the income tax department but there is no response through call and in person.

Kindly do the needfull since i need it desperately.

my mobile no.:9962529295

Dear Mr. Tailor,
The similar problem is being faced by me, and I'm also not even able to contact with them over the phone, no: 08043456700. Even they did not replied my letter and e mail also. Probably, they do not bother abut all this thing, as this money is not related to their income, or any top official or ministers income.

If you are not getting your money back, it is your problem, not their, as they are getting their salary at the end of the month. Who cares???!!!

This is India, and this is how the Income Tax Officials works!!!

Raju Saha
Kolkata
PAN : AWSPS0035P
A Feb 21, 2011 by
shabbir_smarty

CPC Bangalore Delaying Refund:

I am also facing the same problem of delay in the IT refunds. I had sent the rectification request in Oct-2010 but till date there is no update on the same. Below are the request details.

Communication Reference Number: CPC-0809-I1-900184745

This is with reference to the IT returns filed for the assessment year 2008-09 for the above mentioned PAN details of mine.
As per the acknowledgement receipt (Acknowledge No: 1442000351, Dtd 24th July 2008) from the IT department, I am supposed to get the refund of Rs. 1150/- (Rs One Thousand One Hundred and Fifty only). But till date I have not got any refunds from the IT department. Kindly request you to look into the matter and resolve the issue at the earliest so that I can get the refund as early as possible.

Shabbir

Name: Shabbir Malik Tahasildar
PAN: AEZPT7905A
Address: E1, Deepa Nilaya, Ramayya Compund
Roopena Agrahara, Bangalore: 560068
Phone No: 08970229072
N Feb 24, 2011 by
Sharad006 INCOME TAX REFUND CPC  - Delhi, India

Refund not received - Delay in refund due to change in residential address

IT department had sent a refund of Rs, 5430/- for 2009-2010 in Jun'10. But as I have shifted my residence and I was unable to inform IT CPC servcies. I have been requesting on mail for past 1 month to help me to procure refund and advise me the procedure for reapplying for refund, but of no use. As nobody had reverted form CPC Banglore office.

Sharad
N Mar 6, 2011 by
S-kumar

Sir I have Permanent Account Number (PAN) BNGPK0632N
I have filed my return of Rs.5960/ againsnst above mentioned PAN Card
for year 2009-10 & Assessment Year 2010-2011 and the same is
filed at Haridwar on 21-07-2011.

Sir I request to you please take necessary action atb your end.

Reagads

Mail I-D=krsanjay@bhelhwr.co.in
N May 1, 2011 by
wcg173mt INCOME TAX REFUND CPC  - India

non receipt of refund - INCOME TAX DEPTT, PANCHKULA

i have filled ITR ON MAR 2010 AT PANCHKULA ITO. No refund has been made to me even elapsed of 14 months, kindly suggest action taken.
N May 10, 2011 by
rajesh mahajan

We have not been recipt income tax refund for the A-Y 2009-2010 & 2010-11 due to undeliverd by postal department reson change of address .Our PAN AABFE6090K. And our new address as:M/S ESS AAR BUILDERS. SHOW ROOM NO 4, IRON MARKET, PSECTOR-15 PANCHKULA(HARYANA)
A Jun 16, 2011 by
rishirise

Sir/Madam
My PAN No. is AABFM5965D and i have filed my income tax return electronically vide Acknowledgement No. 94028460290909 dated 29.09.2009 for the Assessmnet year 2009-10 but till today i have not received my refund due to non availabiltiy of bank account No. 453104050023124, Union Bank of India, Lawrence Road, Amritsar.

Thanking you,
M/s. Mehar Singh & Sons
H No. 4693, Guru Nanak Wara,
P.O. Khalsa College, Amritsar
PIN CODE No. 143001
N Jul 13, 2011 by
baliram mosamkar

Please tell me how to get cpc number from whr.
N Dec 5, 2011 by
alok kumar mishrta

Sir/Madam,

My PAN NO. BEJPM8010G and i have fill income tax return online .my refund check dispatch by speed post on 16Nov, 11.but i have not found my check .i have a attachment from CPC but the address given on attachment was not clear.
My parmanent address is given below-
Name- Alok kumar mishra
Pin code-845458
A Mar 14, 2012 by
blgupta1971

DEAR CONCERN
MYSELF BASANT LAL GUPTA PAN NO. AJOPG40907L E-FILE NO -311553830011111 RETURN DATED ON 01-11-2011 TDS REFUND AMOUNT 5940 RS, BUT TILL DATE IS NO PROCESS, HOW MANY DAYS MY REFUND IS GIVEN ME PLZ REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

NAME-BASANT LAL GUPTA
N May 2, 2012 by
vikasgargdelhi

dear sir

sub; refund

cpc department banglore phone numbers 08022546500, 18004252229 not working properly, ivrs system kharab hai, ivrs not accepting any pan no, rectification no., dob, sirf try again hi ata rahta hai, no mail id no website of cpc . how to check my refund status, refund not recieve from 1 year plz help me, vikas garg 9212284222, 9990222692
vikasgarg_4feb@yahoo.com
address delhi 52
N May 26, 2012 by
ADVRANJAN

As per the E-Filing acknowledgement No: 309030790201011, Dated 20 -10- 2011 for the ASST Year 2011-12 from the IT department, I am supposed to get the refund of Rs. 15, 801/- (Rs Fifteen Thousand Eight Hundred one only). But till date I have not got any refunds from the IT department. Kindly request you to look into the matter and resolve the issue at the earliest so that I can get the refund as early as possible.

Sambhunath Barik.

Name: Sambhunath Barik
PAN: ASIPB7573M
Address: DEHUKA, Po-Ballipadar, Ganjam,
Odisha: 761117.
Phone No: 09437330567.Email-rksahu4056@gmail.com.
N Jun 30, 2012 by
bhaswati08@gmail.com

UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE NOT YET RECD MY REFUND FOR A.Y.2011-2012, INSPITEOF SENDING SEVERAL REMINDER TO YOU DURING LAST SIX MONTH. MY E-FILLING ACKN NO IS -282319190080911, DATED-08/09/2011, YOU ARE REQUESTED TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER CAREFULLY, AND ARRANGE to ISSUE THE REFUND CHEQUE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
BRATATI MAJUMDAR(9831498630)
D Nov 16, 2012 by
ITR_concerns

Hi All

Can someone please share the email ID to raise a concern in case of discrepancy in the Intimation U/S 143(1)?
Currently, I am not in India and so cannot give them a call on the number they've mentioned in their mail.
Niharika
Anantraman

My IT return seeking refund of TDS for the period 2010/11 is pending, though the refund for subsequent periods 2011/12 and 2012/13 has been received. My PAN is ABMPA5352L. I have not succeeded in getting any info from CPC Bangalore. Can anyone please help?
Anantraman

IT assessment of my son PAN AAJPN6352P for the period 2008/09 seeking refund of TDS has been done but there is a short refund to the extent of Rs.25000. Personal visits to ITO 7(2) in Bangalore and letters on the subject have not elicited any response. Kindly extend your help.
Anantraman

IT assessment of my wife PAN ABMPA5353M seeking refund of TDS for the period 2008/09 and 2009/10 remains unresolved due to TDS not reflecting in 26AS. The Deductor was persuaded to file fresh Return in this behalf which was also done; but the refund is still not forthcoming. Visit to ITO 7(1) in Bangalore has not yielded favourable response. Kindly help.
Anantraman

REFUND cheque issued to my Trust PAN AAETS1913Q for period 2011/12 could not be encashed because of an error in the Bank account number shown in the cheque. Since two months ITO has not been able to rectify the error. It seems the system does not accept such corrections. It is not understandable why the system does not accept correction. Is there no way out? Are we to forego the refund because computer does not accept correction?

INCOME TAX REFUND CPC - NON RECEIPT OF INCOME TAX REFUND