Indane Gas Booking - How can I booking Online

V.Karunamoorthy
Sir, All companies having online booking, Please help in this regard. How can i booking Online.

Comments

N Mar 6, 2014 by
rvinit91

Best Review
suppose, i paid Rs 1230 for filling the gas cylinder, so why i am getting 1230 Rs in my account. is it free of cost for indian citizen? please give me answer what is it? because it's happening in my area.

vinit kumar

Gas Booking - Avery Gas Service, Delhi-92

I have booked my GAS of cust no. AG17086 at you 24 hours booking no. 1260, on 2/02/09 wide booking
no.29 and rebooked on 11/02/09 wide booking no.16 but till I have noy recd my gas, Is this right?
And agency, s all two phone no. are ever noreply, you can also try.

even i want to know how to book an Indane gas online, we find the sites mentioned but they dont work out...plzzz help...

Sir, All companies having online booking, Please help in this regard. How can i booking Online SANJEEV KUMAR MOBILE.NO.0910653217

Sir Net se gas kaise book karte hai
please tell me

Could you please let me know how can I book my gas online. Because the agency ( Jagan enterprise, Madangir) never pick up their phone. So, every time to book the gas have to travel 2-3 km.

how can i success to online gas booking

Swarnim

Hi, I just moved to Rajarhat Road, New Town, Kolkata. I have been searching for the near by Indane Gas distributor but with no luck. Could you kindly help me find the nearest distributor. Thank you.
aarti

Sir, all companies having online booking but the varun gas service in madangir address is not mention in the online gas booking i want to know how to book an indane gas online

I have Indane Gas connection, from Priyanka Indane gas service at Kanpur.My consumer no.is P17577.
For the last one week ihave been trying to book the connection over their phone no.0512-2633465.
But the no. is always busy or whenever the ring bells no one is there to respond .
I am in govt service and posted outside the city hence I am unable to go to their office personally.
The running cylinder is likely to be exhausted within a week .
kindly help.

Sir I was booked my gas on 3-11-09 my costumer No. is 24246 please conferm the delevery date

just go to www.tomogas.com for online booking of gas cylinders

Sir, I have Indane Gas connection with Sona Gas Agency at Masudpoor (Vasant Kunj), New Delhi, consumer no. 6639. When ever I dial landline no. for booking cylinder no one pick up the phone, Now I want to book gas cylinder on line. can you help me how to book online booking?

I have been trying to reach these Sphurti Agencies, Secunderabad, AP. Since last few days, it is constantly busy and when I could manage to get the ring after 100 odd dials there was no response.

It is simply pathetic & frustrating. I felt like going to that dealer and smashing his office to pieces.

These PSU companies and their network agencies have been taking us for a ride over the decades. It's high time they wake-up and start realling serving the customers with dedication else quit of this business. Else, they will all be gone soon.

hello! sir
i have booked my indane cylinder on 02.11.2009 at my local office dwarka but it have not delivered yet.it is too late and i'am waiting for my cylinder. my gas no. is DG-8541.and my residense address is E-97, Nanhey Park, Uttam Nagar N.D-110059. we have faced many problems because of your mistake. So, please send my cylinder today anyhow.

thanks,

i have an indane cylinder connection no.is DG-8541.i was my cylinder on 02.11.2009 at our local gas office Dwarka.but it is not delivered yet i'am waiting for my cylinder because it is too late.when i'am dialled their no.to know about our cylinder delivery they answered that it will bo delivered today and tommoraw thats not happening.please Any how deliver my cylinder today at my residense address E-97 Nanhey Park uttam nagar N.D-110059.

I have gas connection with Priyanka Gas Agency Lalghati Bhopal MP.My connection stands in my fathers name PMPatki Cons No.PI2707. Your dealer does not pick up phone or keeps off cradle or if all picks up they donot register and supply booking number. You may yourself try on their numbers (0755)2730631, 2731680, 2578999 and verify and feel consumers pains.They will simply say "kal lag jayegi" that's all and cut the telephone. Even on asking booking number for further follow up they will not provide. I am a common man but the higher govt.executives in our colony also complain the same.They comment "vo to personally jana padta hai tab hi gas book hogi". Pls look into the grievance.

how can i booking online gas , and connection - Indane Gas

sir, we are staying in rural that kotabommali mandal, srikakulam district, A.P., our nearest gas agency is tekkali depot.
i want to book online connection and gas booking also, pls send mail, how to book,

NO OPTION IN BOOKING DATA