Indane Gas - gas booking

monikabiyani
they always gives gas delivary very late.they takes 15 to 20 days.

Comments

I have not recived my booked gas cylinder on dated 27th of oct, 2009 but now till date i.e.12th of nov. 2009 i have not got the cylinder out gas booking no. is 9748 in jal Aggarwal Agency sodal road jalandhar. In this regard no action has been taken

I 'Himanshu Tiwari' (consumer number 307012) taking services from Agrawal Indane agency Kadma Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, They has given me refilled cylinder on 31 Oct 2009, and today as I have opened up the seal of that cylinder, I found there was huge gas leakage coming out from that cylinder even have capacity to blast immidiately at the same time I have sealed that cylinder again and shifted his position from kitchen to balcony, and found after sealing gas coming out slowly even in sealed position, then started making calls to emergency numbers that has been provided by agrawal agency itself, it's coming switch off at 2 PM, 13 Nov 2009, at 4PM agency picked up my call and said mechanic will reach my home at 5:30PM positively, and till now (it's 7:05PM) no body came here and put all the phones in switch off condition and even agrawal agenecy closed down his office at 6:00 PM.

Now you can imagine what can I do now instead of waiting nothing is posible for me helpless kind of situation, even at any time anything may happen due to him. I am staying in an building 4-5 families staying with me, and if any thing happened due to that cylinder god may help him.

My address is mentioned below:

Himanshu Tiwari
Profession flat - 202, Block - A, Kadma Sonari Link Road, Kadma, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand - 831005, India
Mobile Number - 09234551363, 09771309320

Please take an strict action and do me immediate reply. and if you have any option to send an mechanic immediately now, I will be highly oblized.

Thanks & Regards

Himanshu Tiwari

I HAVE TRANSFERRED MY DOUBLE-CYLINDER CONNECTION FROM MADANGIR NEW DEL TO M/S MOHAN&MOHAN, FARIDABAD- SEC.37. AFTE RECEIVING FIRST CYLINDER I WANTED TO BOOK MY SECOND CYLINDER BUT THEY WOULD NOT ACCEPT BOOKING BEFORE 20 DAYS, I.E., AS IN THE CASE OF A CONSUMER WITH SINGLE-CYLINDER FACILITY.
I REQUIRE THE SECOND CYLINDER FILLED UP URGENTLY BECAUSE THEY TAKE USUALLY 14/15 DAYS TO SUPPLY LPG. IS THIS COMPELLING ME TO GO FOR CYLINDERS FROM BLACK MARKET ?

REQUIREMENT - TO BOOK/SUPPLY ME MY SECOND CYLINDER IMMEDIATELY.

MY PHONE - 9650467412/ MY CONSUMER NO- 24520 MOHAN&MOHAN, FARIDABAD SEC.37

I have booking my no-28302 on23/10/2009 & 24/10/2009 through your hot no-1260. But Cooking Centre (77 g.t. road, rishra) said that i have not booking my consumer no.I request you kindly notice this and solve this problem.Please take action and acknowledge the mail or my mob:9339207967.
Mohit Bhagat
Tapesh

Sir I am a customer of Indane-domestic-14.2kg. I got a cylinder in my name based on election I card 4 years back.My name was in ration card of my father at that time. Since last one and half year the agency of the area is asking our separate ration cards (now i am married but ration card is same for whole family including two more married brothers) which is not possible to get because the food and supply department does not work at our will (they have different schedule for the separate cards). Since then the agency is denying me of home delivery. earlier they were saying that my connection will be cancelled. They are not cancelling but i think they misuse it as i am arranging somehow since then. Now they start denying the slip also and i am not able to get the cylinder on my own from the centre even if my connection still exists. They never give home delivery to a large section indeed (generally service class thinking that they are not able to reach the centre early morning and their refill can be blacked). Please guide how we can access home delivery without a separate ration card(which is not possible for indefinite time). We have different kitchens after the marriages but house and ration card is same.

I have booked one gas refill on 30/10/2009 vide No.594 with Raigarh Gas Service Raigarh (Chhattisgarh).
But I am unable to get the refill before one month since last six months. Kindly advise accordingly and please help in the above matter for a quick supply.
Consumer No.133816
Neelam Singhania.
Raigarh (C.G.)

The services of M/S. Chandani Gas Services have become totally unsatisfactory now. It is very difficult to contact them on both their phones ie. 25057929 and 25039873. Even the response is not stisfactory if booked on 1260. Earlier it was not like this. Please take corrective action and the owner should be made aware of these factors. They donot uplift phone till it ring, cuts automatically but if we dial again it is busy and happens for hours. Hope for corrective action at the earliest.

M.C. Upreti

please send at my email address the postal address of indane/indian oil at kanpur/lucknow for making
complaint in writing directly to them
D
Shirish Mehta Indane Gas  - India

I am a customer of 'Indane gas' at Ahmedabad. My service no is 9513. (Harish gas service).
No body lifts phone even trying several times, unless we personally approach the shop.
My main complainant is " what is the date of expiry of a filled ga cylinder.?No body could answer this simple question.Indane is Semi Govt. undertaking and should give answer. Pl. send us the reply.
Some body in Email writesthat expiry dates are mentioned on cylinder like Quarter A, QuarterB QuarterC, QuarterD( Jan-MarchA, April-JuneB, July-SeptC, Oct-DecemberD.PL. clarify.
ShirishGMehta, &A sureshaApts. Navrangpura, Ahmedabad380009.Tnno.079-26430171.

sir/madam,
i am a cutomer of indene gas & registered at sheel gas service my gas k. no. is 11936
i have comlaint agst agency that they dont deliver cylinder at time as well as they dont attend phone . plz you are requested look into the matter & help as to get cylinder at proper time after booking. agency take 1 week or more time after booking.

i want a connection applacation form' but, it is selling in black

This is about heavy leakage in the gas cylinder (our Gas no. is 8893). I complained to N.D.Gas Service, Barabirwa about the leakage today (20/11/09) at 2:30 p.m. My home address is 53-B, Singar Nagar, Lucknow. 226005
They said that as the gas was booked one and a half months before hence they are not in a position to attend the complaint. I requested them that this is an emergency. Who will be responsible if there is a fire.
This shows gross calousness on their part. The agency takes a yearly subscription of Rs.40/- as maintenance charges too. Moreover, like this case of emergency where the gas is leaking the agency is showing such careless and indifferent attitude which should be taken care off immediately.
Kindly look into the matter immediately and rescue.
Regards.

Akash Gas Agency (A-11, main road, johripur, delhi-94)

Through this mail i want to tell you that the mentioned gas agency'serviceman is not doing their work properly. They sell the filled gas cylinder to the blackmarcketers & some unlawful elements for their profit without thinking about the regular customer of indian gas .For this sake they tell the wrong booking no. to consumers & sell their no."cylinder to the above mentioned .This does not come to an end at this also .
Their behaviour is very bad also.They talk to the customers in a very rude way. It seems that the phone of this agency is only for formality as they do not recieve it for more than 10 min.in a hour .
therefore sir plz look into the matter as soon as possible & make us feel that govt. sector is also worth of beliving .

Employer of Akash Gas Agency's behaviour is very bed. They give the late delievery & black marketing. I booked the gas sylinder 12 days ago, but the sylinder is not delievered to my home. I went the Akash Gas Agency to take the cylinder after 5 days of booking date but they not give me sylinder. I have only one sylinder. What am I do, tell me.

Name Sangeeta
Booking No. 621
Ph: 9278192474
My Name is Kunwar Singh brother of Sangeeta

I AM A CUSTOMER OF INDANE GAS AGENCY DISTT. BIJNORE CITY BIJNORE UTTAR PRAEDESH. ATER BOOKING OF GAS THE DELIVER IS DONE ONLY IF A REGULAR COMPLAIN FOR ONE MONTH HAS BEEN LODGE . THE EXCUSE OF GAS AGENCY IS THAT THE SUPPLY OF GAS IS SHORT BUT ACTUALLY THE GAS IS SOLD IN BLACK MARKET TO THE TAXI DRIVERS AND RESTAURANTS . AN IMMEDIATE ACTION IS REQUIRED.
THANKING YOU
madala gopi Indane Gas  - India

my gas booking no is no.4 at kandukur prakasam dist andhrapradesh i have only single cylinder they give cylinder one month after booking and they booking after delivery after thirty days it will be takes minimum 50days please solve this problem

DEAR SIR,

I RAJENDRA KUMAR JINDAL USER OF INDANE GAS .MY CONNECTION CONSUMER NO.10285

FROM BHIWADI GAS, BHIWADI DIST ALWAR KINDLY NOTE THAT I AM SHIFTED HILL VIEW GARDAN 6 KM FORM BHIWADI. AND ADDRESS CHANGE INFORMATION GIVEN TO GAS AGENCY, BUT AGENCY GAS NOT BOOKED ON PHONE OR NOT GIVEN TO SUPPLY HE IS ALWAYS SAY CAME TO AGENCY AND BOOK, THEN CYLINDER TAKEN FROM GODWON 6 KM FROM BHIWADI, BUT WHEN I GO TO GODOWN CYLINDER IS NOT AVALABLE AGAIN & AGAIN .SO REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE INSTRUCT TO GAS AGENCY HOME DELIVERY. HILL VIEW GARDEN NEW SOCITY BUT AT PRESENT 200 FAMELY ARE THERE APPOXIMATE 70-80 CONNECTION FORM BHIWADI GAS

I am a customer of Indane gas Service. My consumer code number is 12493. My gas connection lies under Shaheed Omprakash Indane Gas Service. It has been more than 5 months since I made a complaint to them that my Regulator has leakage and I wana get it changed. But every time I ask them for replacement I am told that the stock has finished and to get it done by 10th of next month. But when I visit the dealership for the problem I am being told that the stock has not yet reached there.
IOC officials are requested to please look into the matter.

VED PRAKASH Indane Gas  - India

i HAVE BOOKED GAS ON 18-11-09. Till now I have not received the gas after repeated
request for gas (Consumer No. 8596). Every time they replies they will send by today & I
am still waiting for today.

regards,

Ved Prakash
EIL, New Delhi
Malli.1

Sir, Iam the customer of Sreenivasa Gas Agency, Tirupathi bearing the No.41236. I am trying to book gas cylinder last seven days, but not able to book because of their non response in lifting of phone eventhough it wokrs. for every time at the time of bkg. i am facing this problem. So, Now i decided to go personally to book cylinder by taking half day leave. I think the gas booking phone does not recieve as much calls as receive by railway enquiry phone, when railway people attending the phone regularly, why these people not responding in lifting of phone. for gas bkg, only customers make a call, where, for a railway enquiry anybody can make a call. I strongly suggesting the gas authorities to introduce SMS based booking so that gas booking authorities also will not feel any pain in lifting of phone.
Malli.1

Sir, I am a customer of M/s Sreenivasa gas agency, Tirupathi, bearing the no.31426. we the customers of above agency facing much problems every time at the time of booking of gas cylinder. they are not responding through phone eventhough their phones are working. every time we are attending personally to book a cylinder. Iam trying through phone last seven days to book a cylinder through phone beacuse of my inability to go personally to agency. I strongly suggesting gas authorities to introduce SMS based gas booking, so that the gas booking authorities dose not fell pain in lifting of phone.

Indane Gas - gas booking