India Infoline Ltd / 5paise.com - trade done in the online a/c without authorisation

ARUMUGASAMY
I am a small investor, opened online trading a/c with India Infoline Ltd / 5paise.com to invest in shares and paid Rs.100000 as initial deposit. I was informed that the a/c was opened. I was waiting the right time to invest, but before that the broker without authorisation carried out trade resulting in loss. I have taken up with their branch through whom the a/c was opened. Still they continued the gambling type of trade, lost over Rs.60000 within 2 months. When I have written to their Head office, I got the reply saying that the trade done were intimated to me through e-mail/ SMS/ Courier, hence I have to bear the loss.
NSE / SEBI does not allow broker to carryout trade without client’s authorisation. India Infoline Ltd / 5paise.com is such a great brokerage firm who can loose over Rs 60000 from the client’s a/c and disown. I want to give this issue wide publicity, so that other small investors are not put into suffering as i am facing. I propose to take legal action against India Infoline Ltd / 5paise.com to claim loss.

Comments

Not only this is the case .. even if you do your trading ... the pip there nose in that when you stop for few days and do trading .. to make there commotion ... the most worst brokerage firm ... i request all of the people please come out and talk in public.. and express your angriness .. and make other to be aware.
N Mar 14, 2011 by
Ritesh_ch23

I also face similar problem. Without intimate me anything they already invested in market. And due to their irresponsibility of tracking it, I already lost over Rs.7000/- what I was putted in my account. Now we need to make unity and raise the voice for it and also need to take legal action for it.
N May 18, 2011 by
Ramesh 611805

In the chart unable to open details. The R.M. or Branch Office uhnable to solve the problem.
(Ramm3142)
A Sep 21, 2012 by
subbarao.v

vadlamani subbarao my dp id no IN 302269

CLIENT ID 11160674
STATEMENT OF MY ACOUNT PLEASE GIVE ME MY EMAIL ACCOUNT
D Nov 15, 2012 by
NARCHA63

Sir, my cliient ID is NARCHA63. I have forgot my password. Thereafter, you have provided me a common password to my Cell phone no.9810499421. Despite repeated attempt through your common password, I could not open my trading account. You are requested to provide me again a common password so that I could open my trading account again.