India Post Speed Post - No Trace of Post

Vinay Aggarwal

I was supposed to receive important document by speed post. The document was booked on 13 Feb 2009. Booking number is ET409435527IN. But I have not received it yet, and there is no trace available on their official site http://www.indiapost.gov.in/speednet/track.htm.

Vinay Aggarwal

Comments

NON- DELIVERY OF APPOINTMENT LETTER - EMS Speed Post

I HAVN'T GOT MY APPOINTMENT LETTER WHICH WAS SENT FROM :
NTPC SCOPE COMPLEX, NEW DELHI-3 TO MANDI (H.P)..
THE SPEED POST NO. IS "ED511220720IN"...
PLEASE HELP ME IMMEDIATELY AS IT IS URGENTLY NEEDED.

Arundhati Choudhuri

Speed Post Office
Lucknow—226001

Sub : Loss of Speed Post Letter
Receipt no EU 508121048IN

It is with much regret I wish to bring to your notice that a letter mailed by me in speed post on 21-2-09 has not reached its destination even after 10 days and the employees of your department claim total helplessness on the matter.
The letter was mailed by me from our Campus post office which has Speed post facility. The recipient of the letter is Mr Nishith Ranjan Ghosh, Flat 2 B, Deepali Apartments, 95 Jogendra Gardens, Kolkata 700078. The letter contained a very important document
I have been unable to track the item from your internet tracking services option because I believe the data is not entered from Lucknow GPO---- a very sorry state of affairs I must say. The employees of the local post office claim that the item had been despatched from Lucknow RMS centre and it should have reached the Kolkata centre. From there it remains untraceable and the local officials are unable to help out in this matter.
It is a shame that in this present day and age and with so much media publicity of our government post and telegraph services, such a thing should happen and no one seems to be responsible for it. All one gets is a very callous and laidback response.
I am extremely disappointed and disheartened by your services and await some response from your side urgently. Please help

Arundhati Choudhuri

Encl : Scanned copy of the speed post receipt

my name is anil j patel from ahmedabad gujarat.my parcel was send by b.sing roy from calcutta dated on 04/03/2009 no: EE501572666 till i have not received the parcel. where is my parcel in pending position please reply us urgently. thanks

No Trace of Post

I was supposed to receive important document by speed post. The document was booked on 18/02/2009. Booking number is et7882725831iw. But there is no trace available on their official site http://www.indiapost.gov.in/speednet/track.htm.

Dr. yashodhan satalkar

Non-Delivery of ED870829581IN booked from DayraGanjj to Dehra Gopipur has occured me

A LOSS OF DOCUMENTS COSTING RS.1000+
A LOSS OF FAITH ON ME FROM MY FRIEND
A LOSS OF FAITH ON INDIAN POSTAL SERVICE

CAN'T SAY ANYMORE, BECAUSE ON CONTACTING THEY ONLY SUGGESTED ME TO LODGE A COMPLAINT. THE DOCUMENTS DELIVERED AFTER DUE DATE ARE USELESS FOR ME AS WELL AS FOR THE RECEIPIENT.

PLEASE DO'NT TRY TO REGAIN THE LOST STATUS.NORMAL DELIVER TAKES 3 DAYS, WHILE THE SPEED POST WILL TAKE MORE THAN DOUBLE TIME AND MONEY ALSO.

RAM SINGH KHATTA
MOB: 9958323532.
D
triveni

I was supposed to receive important document by speed post. The document was booked on 18 MARCH 2009. Booking number is EM 131313939. But I have not received it yet, and there is no trace available on their official site.

I posted three parcels by sea for Canada three months ago and yet have no clue. Perhaps it have not left the initial post office, ie Hoshiar pur, Detail RR775574126IN DATED DECEMBER 17, 2009
(2) RR775573593IN DATED DECEMBER 18, 2009.
(3) RR775574815IN DATED DECEMBER 22, 2009.

SIR
A SPEEDPOST NO. ET216032647IN HAS BEEN DESPATCH FROM YOUR CHENNAI BRANCH ON 14 MARCH AT DEHRA DOON ADRESS NEARLY 10 DAYS HAVE PAST AND I HAVE YET NOT RECEIVED MY DOCUMENTS NO TRACK RECOD IS AVILABLE OF THIS CONSIGNMENT ON NET.
PLZ LOOK INTO THIS MATTER SOME VERY IMPORTANT THING IS IN THIS POST .
I WILL BE HIGHLY OBLIZED
THANKS

No Trace of Post

I was supposed to receive important document by speed post. The document was booked on 30th March 2009. Booking number is ED343968934IN. It has not been received yet, and there is no trace available on their official site http://www.indiapost.gov.in/speednet/track.htm.

Kindly look in to the matter.

I was supposed to receive important document by speed post. The document was booked on 30th March 2009 from Bhubaneswar for West Patel Nagar, Patna. Booking number is ED343968934IN. It has not been received yet at Patna, and there is no trace available on their official site http://www.indiapost.gov.in/speednet/track.htm.

Kindly look in to the matter.

Please search consignment : EM285036560IN. Thank you Mojmir Malecek

Much please, did not come me letter from India, I search, where lost, please help me him find. Tracking number : EM285036560IN . Thank you very much.
Mojmír Maleček (Czech republic)

I have send an important document by speed post which was booked on 02/04/2009 at ukkunagaram post office, vishakhapatnam 530032. The speed post was to reach mumbai. further i am unable to track it on net. The tracking number is SBEN551155402IN.

Ajitesh Kumar

I WAS SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE IMPORTANT DOCUMANT BY SPEED POST .THE DOCUMENT NO IS ED666299445IN BOOKED ON 13 MARCH 2009.BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT YET AND THERE IS NO TRACE AVAILABLEON THEIR OFFICAL SITE PLEASE DO SOMETHING.

Status of speed post parcel whether it has been received or not.My speed post no.SPEW304363159IN

I sent a package to india on friday 17th april 2009 from nigeria. EMS nigeria has informed me that it has left Nigeria but I cannot track it on your system. Please I would like to know where exactly the package is. The details are below. PLEASE IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT!!!

Your item number: EE316930863NG

hi,

my husband had posted some very important paperwork for passport of my new born baby on 16/04/09 by recorded post from uk to india but i have't received it yet.can you please find when it would arrive or if it has been lost?ref.no. of post is RJ186686484GB.we will realy appreciate your help.

regards,
poonam

I have sent some urgent medicine for a cancer patient on 22.04.2009 vide your receipt No. ED705437208IN to Norway. I am sorry to inform you that the same has not yet been delivered. Please inform me the latest status of the said parcel. Matter most urgent please.

Anil Dureja
Mob: 9899333404

Anil Dureja
Mob: 9899333404

DEAR POST MASTER
GANDHINAGAR BRANCH

I AM HITESH D TRIVEDI, ADVOCATE, IN GUJARAT HIGH COURT,
I HAVE SET ONE SMALL PARCEL TO SOUTH AFRICA JOUNISHBURG THROUGH YOUR AWB NO CP721474218IN, ON DATED 25/4/09 AT 11.30 AM., STILL THE CUSTOMER HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MATERIAL, NEITHER YOUR WEB SITE GIVES US PROPER RESPONCE, ,

PLEASE GIVE ME PROPER FEED BACK AND OBLIGE,