Indiamart - FRAUD

shah r k
On 19/03/2010 INDIAMART web consultant (!) Mr. Niraj Sharma drew a contract with us, i.e. M/s Raico Engineers by raising a Proforma Invoice DT. 19/03/2010.

On 23/03/2010 a C.D. containing all the matter related to website matter was handed over to him with an advance cheque.
Matter contained fully prepared text with photographs.

All that was needed was to format the matter on to their template (which was also selected and mentioned on their contract).

Unprofessional as they are, their WEB DESIGNER (SIC!) could not complete formatting the website.
In spite of repeated spoon feeding the entire matter, over and over again, through emails and CDs, in different versions, they could not progress and complete the site.

Our opinion of their staff is-- they are uneducated in the task, inexperienced in communications and downright unprofessional.

Their ONLY AIM is-- to get money out of potential customers, without providing the service.

Turnover of their staff do not create a regular business channel, and customers are left to deal with multiple people, who visit you and vanish without any result.

Till writing of this complaint that is 23rd August 2010, my website is not formatted or posted on to Indiamart site.

Multiple letters have met with unsatisfactory or no responses.

Through this complaint, I wish to draw the attention of other potential customers, to be aware, before parting with money.

Also, if the people who count at INDIAMART, happen to see this complaint, and are conscious and professional businessman, hopefully they will do needful to right the wrongs done by their underlings

Comments

N Sep 3, 2014 by
shaikhir

Best Review
HI This Is Irfan Shaikh I Buy a Lead From IndiaMart. Every Lead Which I buy From Them That All Are Wrong Indiamart Is Fooling Us I want to share My experiance I waste My Money Or time INDIAMART IS FRAUD Irfan Shaikh 8898762898

Indiamart is making frauds by saying they will charge just 15k and provide various features and services...after charging the same !!! Story starts-- next they will ask money to promote site in coming front page(trust seal offer)...next they will ask money for every trade alert you will receive or want to view detail...next they will ask to bring site in google search starting 40k package...next they charge to provide mobile service etc.etc...you will end up emptying your pocket rather promoting your product!!! regards, Dhiraj Taneja (victim INDIAMART)

Dear Mr. Taneja,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We are looking into the complaint and shall resolve it as soon as possible.

Dear Mr. Shah,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We had taken note of your concern and our operations team informs us that the issue has been resolved.

Trust you are satisfied with the same.

amit4

hahahahha.. indiamart
some times before i worked with indiamart.com as sales executive i soldout mdc-12 packages to various clients in new delhi as i know that this is the most difficult job to soldout a service of indiamart.com but im successful in it & i was one of the best performer of the company. but i quit this shitty job only bcz of that the company doesnt care of thier clients. those who r my before client are really upset from me.. bcz what i soldout to them. my all of the client is really very unhappy bcz of company services & everday myself felt that those who give me money for this service he was firstly blv in me & then company. oneday i give the papers to company.. rite now im working in a reputed firm & rite now i feel.. how indiamart making fool of innocent ppl's! i hav advice just beware of these kinds of B2Bportals.. even these portals sends ur enquiries to all ur competitors who buy higher packages from indiamart.com
N Jan 12, 2011 by
IndiaMART.com

We regret the bad experience you had with us.

We wish you luck for your future endeavours.

IndiaMART Team
N Jun 26, 2011 by
think_india

indiamart is bad company to work in ahmedabad, i did my first job there and i felt very bad. the people there are very rude and non cultural. and always pressure the new joiners.
D Nov 14, 2011 by
jeninsha

It is such a good portal where most of the people got good bussiness, please dont use unethical words on a good comapany
N Nov 30, 2011 by
mohitdhiman Indiamart  - Faridabad, Haryana, India

HI, I am Mohit Dhiman owner of Wep Creations, I bought paid membership from Indiamart 3 months ago. At time of sale the executives assured me that i will get sufficient amount of business leads from their portal once i will buy their paid membership.

Its been three months now and i haven't received any service from Indiamart and i am feeling that i have lost all of my money.

I have made complaint to Indiamart thrice, at first complaint they told me that my promotion was done in wrong region due to their mistake they will make it to my region i.e. Delhi - NCR, but no good happened.

At my second complaint they told me that there might be mistake in keywords promotion and they will rearrange my keywords and asked me to wait some more days. An executive visited my office and did formality of rearranging the keywords and asked me to wait for 2-3 weeks. I did waited for 2-3 weeks but still the result was zero.

At third complaint, they were not even listening to me. They were asking me to contact that person who sold me the membership, they said that they are not sales side and they cannot do anything in my case.

I am feeling like being got fraud from Indiamart and desperately wants my money back.

Kindly Help.

Mohit Dhiman
Wep Creations
N Dec 13, 2011 by
IndiaMART Indiamart  - Faridabad, Haryana, India

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have taken note of your concern and the issue is being addressed.

N Jan 4, 2012 by
IndiaMART Indiamart  - Faridabad, Haryana, India

We had taken note of your concern and our operations team informs us that the issue was resolved.

A Aug 1, 2012 by
a.completesolutions

Whatever Mr Shah R K has posted in the complaint is True. We also faced the same situation with respect to our website. Our website was not formatted properly even after persistent corrections from our side. We had given up after almost a year. Even the SEO promotion wasn't doing so well. Only once our renewal arrived the promotion was slightly better. The initial commitment made to us by Indiamart was never met. The sales people hardly know anything about the real stuff about website design and SEO, they just talk shit thinking the customer doesn't know anything and thats what actually happens in most cases. They are more worried about the payment than customer satisfaction. Do not pay them immediately, let them show the work results and only then pay.
Their portal is definitely good for India, but website Designing and SEO is not up to mark. I cannot generalize this, but this is my experience. I hope they start giving importance to customer satisfaction rather than giving importance on how to get money out of the customer. I don't have any grudge against them, but i would love if they improve.

Indiamart - FRAUD