indian coast guard - delay in speed post

GAURAV SINHA
one article bagged post from M/s GRSE, Kolkata on 26 Sep 08 but still not deleverred at mandapam.Speed post no EW23410841

Comments

lost of PAN card - indian coast guard

i am ram parsad sarkar have lost my PAN CARD on Oct 08. my PAN card no. BEVPS5205K. i having FIR recepit also. and now i would like to have duplicate PAN card and for further detail send my mail id as early as possible

Thanks & Regards,
Ram Prasad Sarkar

i didn't get yet my admit card of indain coast guard(exam held on march).
so, please give me some attention for providing my admit card.

SIR,
YET I COULD NOT GET MY ADMIT CARD

sir
please send my admit card in my ID

sir please send my admit card.indian coast gaurd

I am sending my application for post of yanthriks of last indian coast guard notification(Nodai-UP) but till now we not yet any replay from your end.

One Million Pounds Won - indian coast guard

Hello, I received an email saying that I won One Million Pounds from yahoo/Msn Lottery, Head in London to claim your prize contact Mr Mark Jude Via Email. Is it real or no? Please SMS Me or Email Mr Jude Phone Number On my Mobile (919940310219)

sir, i have not got my admit card and examination date is sep/oct. so sir, please send my admit card as soon as possible on my e-mail id.

I did, t get my admit card for coast guard. Can you help me in this regards.

Thanks sir
Manendra singh

I HAVE NOT GET MY ADMIT CARD OF COAST GUARD.PLEASE SEND MY ADMID CARD ON MY EMAIL ID IMIDIATLY.THANKS

please send my admit card,
father name-suresh kumar,
applied post- navik DB
My address- 19/597 indira nagar, lucknow, U.P.

Thanking you.

hello respected sir,
i send my application via post for adv.of indian coast guard. but i do not receive any latter or e-mail for it regarding.
so i request for that sir, please tell me that, my application rejected or not reach. so kindly reaply me sir.
thank you sir.

It is true or cheating - indian coast guard

SPDC Mobile Draw of 254
Dear Sir

I have received a sms from SPDC telling that I have won 250, 000.00GBP in INT''L Mobile Draw, 2009 and asked to contract heatrocourierexpress, Liverpool, Great Britain whom my cheque is being handed over to post and asked me deposite sum IRs 15000.00 as a courier charges to their Indian correnspondant.

Now sir, I want to know what should i do ? Whether it is true or fraud ? is there any problem supposed to be arised ?

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully

Vivekanand Brahma, Paradip, Orissa, India
S.K.

This is a scam

hello respected sir,
i send my application via post for adv.of indian coast guard for the post of assistant commandant general duty. but i do not receive any latter or e-mail for it regarding.
thank you sir.
deepan

next year(2010) coast guard naviks(gd) exam date

respected sir,
i am appear coastguard navik(DB) exam and passed

but i didnot get admit card pls reply for this

thanking you sir.

sir, i am searching for my roll.no, chest.no., batch.no.of 01/2009 batch exams. because i will appear on feb.2010 exams .for the post of asst. commandant(cpl) and in the application form there is a coloum no.(17). for the detail of last appearance of exam.pls help me.

indian coast guard - delay in speed post