Indian Oil Corporation / Lpg - non issuance of dbc

pradeep arora
i booked a dbc on 27-10-2007 till date i have not yet received dbc from dantaramgarh indane gas service dantaramgarh dist sikar rajasthan

Comments

As a cusmtomer of IOC and i drawing my supplies from sri guruvayraban gas agency
vadaplani and i am not getting my supplies in time. Each booking they are takeing minimum
15 days as a lead time to deliver the cylinder. In this case no meaning of holding
two cylinders since they are takeing 15 days for delivery from the date of booking and
i cam book the cylinder after 21 days from the date of supply.

since we feel the guruvayraban gas agencies having problems in delivery & booking
when ever we call the telephone is always engaged.kindly request you to interwine
to speed up their delivery and my consumber number is33132
thanks, joseph

sir, I have got connection in the year 1995 from Haridwar gas agency, Haridwar, Indan Gas Agency, since then I am trying to get DBC from the same agency but they are not in mood to give me DBC, always postponement of my request and say come after 4 to 6 months, & when I go as per advice, same reply and again told me to come after 6 months, hence 15 years passed I did not get DBC from the same agency as I req. it very urgent.
It is also known some sources that after taking connection, 6 month is due for DBC, but nothing is heard and the same condition is still.
If any other related doc is needed for your disposal I will give you as per your demand.
thanx
awaiting for your reply.

uksharma
railway guest house
bhimgoda, haridwar.

sir, flam&flam subash stadium raipur u r distributer. i am consumer to flam& flam.but this distributer sarvice vary bad, we r booking at 06/08/09to ower ipg gas . till thay are no supply for to day.

sudhir panchal,
s/o shri v. r. panchal
budha para, Raipur chhattish gargh
o9713010166.

I had booked a gas on 19.09.09 with Ananthapuri gas agency, Thampanoor, Trivandrum. I till gas not supplied to me. I enquired about the delay and concerned people said that it will take another 5 days for deliver. There is no shortage of gas in the Trivandrum City. I doubt that agency people are diverting the domestic gas supply into the black marketing. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

K.Sankar
Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee
Indira Bhavan, Vellayambalam
Trivandrum

had booked a gas on 19.09.09 with Ananthapuri gas agency, Thampanoor, Trivandrum. (Consumer No:7573) I till gas not supplied to me. I enquired about the delay and concerned people said that it will take another 5 days for deliver. There is no shortage of gas in the Trivandrum City. I doubt that agency people are diverting the domestic gas supply into the black marketing. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

K.Sankar
Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee
Indira Bhavan, Vellayambalam
Trivandrum

I am a cancer patient and required one cylinder within 25-30 days. My consumer number is 17111 in surya gas agencies at Ernakulam. I used to complaint them every month. But they are not properly supplying. kindly advise them to supply me one cylinder every month .

kindly treat this letter as sympathatical ground and obliged

As a cusmtomer of IOC and i drawing my supplies from M/s Gondwana Sales, LakheNagar Chowk, Raipur (Chhattisgarh) and i am not getting my supplies in time. MY CONSUMER ID NO IS GS-901.
Each booking they are takeing minimum 15-20 days as a lead time to deliver the cylinder. In this case no meaning of holding two cylinders since they are takeing 15-20 days for delivery from the date of booking.

I had booked a gas on 22.02.10 with M/s Gondwana Sales, LakheNagar Chowk, Raipur (Chhattisgarh). I till gas not supplied to me. I enquired about the delay and concerned people said that it will take another 5 days for deliver. There is no shortage of gas in the Raipur City. I doubt that agency people are diverting the domestic gas supply into the black marketing. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

(Sujeet Kumar Tiwari)
Consumer ID No- GS-901

Madan Chhaya
Danteshwari Temple Road
Vasundhara Nagar,
Changorabhata
Raipur (Chhattisgarh)

DBC not supplied - Indian Oil Corporation Ltd

I deposited money for DBC on 22.02.10 to Ambesh gas service, Alwar. He said you will get your DBC on 10.03.10. But he is dilivering me DBC. He makes false promices. My Consumer no is 11524

I had booked a gas cyclinder on 28-10-2010 Aravind Gas Agency, Poojappura, Trivandrum. Gas not supplied to me till date. I enquired about the delay and concerned people said that it will take another 5 days for deliver. There is no shortage of gas in the Trivandrum City. I doubt that agency people are diverting the domestic gas supply into the black marketing. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

A Feb 7, 2011 by
AMBUJBANERJI

MY NAME IS AMBUJ BANERJI.I AM A CONSUMER SINCE 1981.AT PRESENT I USE SERVISES FROM M/S SARNATH GAS AGENCY, ASHAPUR, SARNATH, VARANASI-221007.
I AM A PUBLIC SERVANT AND DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO TO VISIT THE AGENCY EVERY DAY TO GET A LPG CYLINDER ONCE A MONTH.I HAVE BEEN FORCED TO CONCLUDE FROM THE CIRCUMSTANCES THAT AGECY EMPLOYEES INDIRECTLY COMPEL THE CONSUMER TO BUY A CYLINDER FROM SECONDARY MARKET AT EXTRA COST.
NOW TO BE SPECIFIC, THE AGENCY DOES'NT CARE THE RIGHTS OF CONSUMER AND GROUND RULES SET BY I.O.C. IN FAVOUR OF CONSUMER AS THEY KNOW THAT NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO A COMPLAINT.
MY CONSUMER NO.IS 012073.
THEY PREFER TO NOT RESPOND TO TELEBOOKING.EVEN IF IT IS THERE THEY GIVE A BOGUS BOOKING NO. AND LATER SAY THAT THERE IS NO SUCH BOOKING.
I GIVE BELOW THE LATEST DATA.
DATE OF BOOKING DATE OF DELIVERY
16/08/2010 23/08/2010
24/09/2010 27/09/2010
02/11/2010 11/11/2010
04/01/2011 13/01/2011
04/02/2011 YET TO SUPPLY

PLEASE DO HELP ME BY SUGGESTING A WAY AT LEAST.
AMBUJ BANERJI