Indian Oil Corporation Ltd - no supply of cooking gas cylinder

ramdhiraj
Dear sir/Madam
I am Ramdhiraj resident of b-3/410, s.puri, delhi-110086.I am customer of indian oil corp. since last ten years.I have been demanded ID proof of myself to get the lpg gas cylinder since last six months. If this is true please let me know the details which documents are to be submitted and where.I am a customer of goodwill gas agency situated at p-31, krishan vihar near s.puri terminal, my customer no: is T-326.I would like to know the details whether in your records my gasbook is cancelled or the authorities of goodwill gas agency are doing blackmarketing for my lpg cylinder.Is this the circular issued by the indian oil corporation to get the id proof submitted by all the customers at all of your gas agencies.
Waiting for your valuable response as soon as possible.

With Regards
man singh
mobile:9211247599
email id mansingh90@gmail.com

Comments

no supply of lpg cylinder since last six months - indian oil corporation ltd./cooking gas cylinder

Dear sir/madam
I am Ramdhiraj resident of b-3/410, s.puri, delhi-110086.I am customer of indian oil corp. since last ten years.I have been demanded ID proof of myself to get the lpg gas cylinder since last six months. If this is true please let me know the details.
Is there any circular issued to all the distributors of indane cooking gas to get the id proof submitted by the customers
or the distributors itself are blackmarketing the cooking gas cylinder of my quota.My distributor company is goodwill gas agency located in krishan vihar, delhi and my customer no. is
T326.I have already filed a complaint against them two days ago,
but I have not got any response of my complaint application.
Kindly pay attention to my complaint as soon as possible.
Waiting for your valuable response...
With Regards,
Ramdhiraj
mob:9211247499

With Regards
Ramdhiraj

respected sir

I have last 5 year use in IOCl LPG Gas. I am Registered Customer in IOCL.But Currently Iocl Distubuter Demand in Id proof. Distubuter Demand only ID Proof of Reshan Card NO ANY OtherID PROOF ACCEPTEBLE ( NO ANY OTHER ID PROOFT LIKE PAN CARD, DRIVING LICENCE, ELECTRICITY BILL )

Kindly conform id proof Accept in Pan Card & Electricity Bill

waiting for your swift reply

vinod patel

Date - 30.01.2010
To,
Sr. Divisional Consumer Sales Manager,
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
Jabalpur Division Office,
2nd Floor Block No. 9, Scheme No. 18,
Civic Centre, Marhatal,
JABALPUR - 482 002
Phone – 4017074, 4035814, Fax - 0761-4015216

Sub. : Irregularities in home-delivery of gas cylinder.

I beg to state that I am consumer of Domestic gas cylinder of IOCL. My consumer no. is KG-3348 which is alloted through Krishna Gas Agency, Gadarwara, District Narsinghpur.

In this connection, I am very much pained to inform you that home-delivery of this agency is very-very poor. As my booking No. 2788 dtd. 11.01.2010 but deeply regret to inform you that Gas – Cylinder has not reached uptil now after many telephonic request & reminders. You will be surprised to know that my both Gas – Cylinder are empty now.

In addition to above, after every booking, gas-delivery was made only after instruction of your Jabalpur Office upon my telephonic complaint to your office. Please let me know that how long shall I continue to be in contact with your Jabalpur Office. Since I have DBC connection, it is very painful & uphill task for us to procure the gas cylinder timely. You are requested to instruct Krishna Gas Agency, Gadarwara to deliver both the cylinders filled at a time as both cylinder get exhausted very often in view of irregular delivery even after may reminders.

Kindly instruct Krishna Gas Agency to give delivery within a week without delay & any reminders. Furthermore, this is not the problem of one man but this created problem is related with all Gadarwara consumers.

Finally, I request you to take action against Krishna Gas Agency Gadarwara so that we can get regular & fast home-delivery within a week.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Tarachand Vishwakarma
Consumer No. KG-3348 – Gadarwara
C/o, Ruchi Soya Industries Limited,
Pipariya Road, Gadarwara-487551

P.S. - Again note my booking no. 2788 Dtd. 11.01.2010 .

Indian Oil Corporation Ltd - no supply of cooking gas cylinder