Indian Oil LPG Gas - DELAY IN SUPPLY OF LPG CYLINDERS

MANISH KUMAR
Dear Concern,
I am a regular consumer of Indian oil LPG distributor M/s Jhalak Gas Agency, vide consumer no-1980 at Ranchi. I had made a booking for refilling of LPG cylinder to my LPG distributor Jhalak Gas Agency on 21-02-2010. I was asked that refilling cylinder will be delivered with in 5 days from the date of booking.But it is yet to be delivered.

I have made umpteen calls to the agency in the absence of non delivery of the LPG refilling cylinder but all goes in vain. When I approached to the agency physically on 26-02-2101, I had been assured that it will be delivered tomorrow or day after tomorrow. But the same was not delivered. Again I approached to the distributor on 03-03-2010. The distributor agency again assured me that it will be delivered tomorrow, but delivery of the cylinder not happened.

Again I visited to distributor/agency today on 07-03-2010 in the morning, again I was sent with assurance that the same will be delivered latest by today evening, but still not happened. When I was visited to agency in the evening. I was told that cylinder will be delivered on 09-03-2010 definitely.

It has already passed more than 32 days when the last refilled LPG cylinder delivered and passed 16 days when the booking was made. As per Indian Oil LPG norms, there should be atleast 16 days gap from the last delivery for new booking.So, what should I do at this juncture?
This is not the first time it happened, rather this Is the regular practice of disbutor/agency to harras LPG consumer.
I have been running from pillars to post for getting delivery of LPG refilling cylinder fro agency.
So, I want to draw your kind attention/intervention in this context and stern action to be taken to get it solved.

Manish Kumar
Consumer no-1980(M/s Jhalak Gas Agency Ranchi)
C/o R.k. Pandey
South Kusai, atmanand Lane
Doranda, Ranchi Jharkhad

Comments

Late supply of LPG refill - Lpg Gas Cylinder

I am a consumer of Indian Oil for ' INDANE' LPG Gas cylender.
My supplier is M/S Sundaram Gas Company,3116/E,Sudama Nagar,Indore Pin: 452009 Madhya Pradesh.

For last several years they are not suppling the refilled LPG gas cylender after 15 to 20 days from date of booking.

Other suppliers here at Indore M.P.(India) are suppling within 3 to 7 days.

Normally after 7 to 10 days I enquir about the supply I am normally always asked to get the cylender from their Godown, otherwise they send it after 15 to 20 day of booking.

I have never lifted the cylender form the godown.

Please look into the matter and advice me accordingly.

Kindly acknowledge by e-mail.

Purshottam Joshi.

Water contiaing Refill was delivered to me vide my consumer no GE 35349 on 03/01/2008 by Gauri Enterprises ., Shop no 48,49 Dada Dev shopping complex ., Dada Dev Road .,Palam, New Delhi 110 045.

I have been asking for replacement of the Refill conitnously from the day of receipt of the Refill from the aforementioned gas agency6 but to no avail.

Will appreciate if you could provide / advice us the procedure for replacement of REFILL

Thanks & Best Regards

Nomita Devi
RZF-776/20A,Rajnagar part-II,
Gali No.16,Palam Colony,
New Delhi-110077

VERY LATE DELIVERY AND DIFFICULTY IN BOOKING GAS - LPG GAS SUPPLY OF INDIAN OIL

The gas connection is in the name of my husband Mr. Girish Saran (consumer no is 17584 , with Chandernagar gas services , Suryanagar, Ghaziabad). For the past atleast 2 years it is difficult to get gas from the abovesaid vendor ...mimimum before a week or even 10-12 days after the date of booking.

Even booking gas with it takes atlast 5 to 7 days of rigourous trying. WHENEVER DIALLED always the recorded message is heard"The number is busy please dial after sometime." This is the situation from the time the shop opens till the evening time. I am just fed up. Is there so much poor supply to the vendor? The lady picking up call says this only.

late/Non-supply of LPG Cylinder - Indian Oil Corporation/LPG cylinders

This is in continuation to my email dated 30.09.2008.My Consumer No. is 16797 which was omitted to be mentioned in my previous email.Please arrange to regularise the LPG delivery of Harman Gas Service, Rama Mandi, Jalandhar.

Delay in supplying refill gas cylinder - indian oil gas

I am a LPG Indane customer with MangalSree Agency, Sapnga Sangeeta Road, Indore and my consumer Number is 29054. I have booked for a refilling my gas cylinder on 07-10-2008. As per the agency the refill should provided within 7 days. I have reminded 3 times in the past 3 days but all in vain. My family is facing problem because of this no-responsice behaviour by the agency. I would request IOC authorities to kindly look in this matter and ask the dealer (Indane gas) to supply the refill as soon as possible by today.

Thanking you,
Surinder Kumar Indian Oil LPG Cylinder  - Delhi, India

Not receiving LPG cylinder - Indian oil Lpg cylinder

I, Surinder kumar booked my refil of empty gas cylinder with jyoti gas agency Ropar on 18-11-2008.My consumer no.is 11423.I inquired about delivery of cylinder thrice on telephone & physicaly.Every time told me that you will get cylinder by tomorrow.Stil on 1-12-2008 i did not receive cylinder. Whole the day my family is waiting for the cylinder & not going for out door work.When will such harasment stop ?

No ontime delivery of LPG Gas - LPG Gas

We are being serviced by Sen Gas Agency, Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad (UP). My consumer no. is 612782. We always report the need for a new cylinder but never get it's delivery on time, repeated phone calls and then to our dismay there is no attending or listening. Often it happens that we are told that the gas is reaching on so and so time and when we ring up again on that time as the gas never reaches on the said time we are told some or the other excuse and for some reason or the other the supply is never made before 15-20 days. I had booked gas on 4th January, 2009 but till now we have not received. Please help us or suggest us what to do. Thanks Rajesh Kumar Maurya, Pratap Vihar, Ghaziabad (UP)

Non supply of LPG by distributor - Indian oil corporation

I have recently shifted to south city from Dhakuria, kolkata-31 & accordingly asked my Lpg distributor, M/S L.T.Distributor to record my change of address when the agency prepared Transfer Termintion Voucher of my connection in favour of M/S Kishore as Service since my present address comes under the latter"s jurisdiction .But when I approached M/s Kishore Gas Service, the agency refused/expressed its inability to give me connection because of a so-called special agreement of south city with IOL.&advised me to come through south city in which case i will be required to deposit an extra Rs.200/ towards the charges of regulator &suraksha pipe discarding the ones i already have in sound health. Am i bound to do that?

Delayed supply - indian oil/LPg

I booked a gas cyclinder on 11 Jan 2009. Till date (30 Jan 2009) I have not received the cylinder. Name of my LPG distibutor: Jeevan Jyoti, Dakshinapan, Dhakuria, Kolkata. My consumer no.: 28944.

Delay/non delivery after booking - Indian oil Lpg cylinder

I booked by LPG cylinder on 12h February with Indane Online booking. Again made follow up. As cylinder was not delivered made complaint on 19th Feb (booking no 13 complaint No.1) till date neither cylinder delivered nor any response from both the company and the dealer dealer is Flame centre patel nagar new delhi

We like to you too know that in our city yanuna nagar, haryana there is an agency called (kaveri gas) when ever we visit for the gas in 9am to 2pm they reply that gas is finished but they have gas in their godown there workers always speak very abuseing langues when we says that we will complaint about them they replies that we are not afraid of any one please think on this matter & take strict action.
suresh thakur.

Gas complaint for supply of LPG - IOC

Dear sir/ Madam,

Kindly accept the Gas booking for No. 13327 and supply at the earliest.

v varam
62, Annamayya Enclave,
BHEL HIG III, RC Puram,
Hyderabad- 32

I have booked refill gas cylinder on 26/08/2009 online of booking no. 2, of Mini Gas Agency, Kundara, Kollam, Cochin .But I will not get it.

DELAY IN REFIL SUPPLY - IOC/LPG Gas

ME M/S TEJ ENTERPRISES , JAIPUR KA INDANE KA CUSTOMER HU. CONSUMER NO 8475 H. GAS BOOK KARWA DE H. REFIL NAHI AAI , PHONE NO REPLY OR BUSY MILTA H

INDIAN lpg dear not booking Gas - Indian oil lpg cylender

Dear Sir/ Mam,
This is for ur info that I have indian oil lpg connectionNO SRF-04578in my name in Rama ParkUttam Nagar New Delhi110059 through ur dealer Raj Flams . Iam fasing problum in booking gas for last 6mounths as the dealer is not willing to book the samehe give nomrious excuses to book the gas. I have complained to the Field officer of indian gas Named Rohit Narain but he is unwilling to take any action to the dealer kinndly help me .

Mr B D Purohit
R2/50 Mohan Garden New Delhi 110059
91+11-25251095
91+0-9810555251
pkmkuna

NON DELIVERY OF LPG CYLINDER - IOCL LPG SUPPLY

I have booked for gas supply with Indane dealer, M/s KLEEN GAS AGENCY , KHARVEL NAGAR, BHUBANESWAR on 6th Nov 09.Inspite of daily reminders and follow ups, gas has not been supplied to me.
My consumer no. is 19322.
Every month there is delay in supply and gas is delivered after 20-25 days from the date of booking and that to after lot of reminders.This is a regular habit with this agency.
Request to kindly help me in getting gas cylinder at the earliest please.

P K Mohanty

Delay in supplying lpg - indian oil gas

I am a consumer of Indian Oil gas . My consumer no.is 32997. The gas distributer's name is M/s. Jaya Gas Agencies Varkala in Trivandrum District. The Distributor is not supplying cylinders in time. Approximately 40 to 50 days time is taking by the distributor to supply gas. During the year 2009 the distributor have supplied to me only 7 nos of cylinder. I had made several complaints to the Sale Officer in the Trivandrum District about this.  Also a complaint has been registered vide Reg. no.13474 on 30.09.2009 to the Indane Gas throgh email. The distributor is purposefully delaying for the supply of L.P.G to me. Lastly I have booked for the L.P.G cylinder  on 6.11.2009 over telephone and the distributor told that my registration no. is 2583 . As the distributor did not effect the suplly till 8.12.2009, I have requested the Officer in charge of the Indane gas on 9.12.2009 to look in to the matter  and to arrange for the early supply of the cylinder. But till date, nothing has been done and I have not yet received the cylinder after a period of 36 days is elapsed from  the date of booking of the cylinder. I therefore reuest to do the needful to enquire in the matter and to get the L.P.G cylinder at least once in a month.

BOOKING & LATE DELIVERY
I m presently residing at sitapura opposite iocl terminal & cosumer of SANGANER GAS AGENCY, AGENCY CODE-64-01-8172, Dist-JAIPUR (RAJ.). I would like to draw ur kind attention for remedial action for appended below points:

BOOKING & LATE DELIVERY
I m RAMPHOOL KHEDIA, presently residing at sitapura opposite iocl terminal & cosumer of SANGANER GAS AGENCY, AGENCY CODE-64-01-8172, Dist-JAIPUR (RAJ.). I would like to draw ur kind attention for remedial action for appended below points:
I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE SUPPLY FROM LAST TWO MONTHS EVEN AFTER TWO MONTHS OF LAST RECIEPT OF LPG CYLINDER.
My cutomer no : 05650
sv no:5634608
jagir singh Indian Oil LPG Cylinder  - Delhi, India

delay in delivery - Indian Oil LPG

It is requested that I am consumer of indian oil LPG and my A.G. No is 15895 from Arsh Indian Service V.P.O Tarsika Distt. Amritsar( Punjab ) is our distributor. They never care for honoring booking, there is no any schedule of delivery after booking. I booked my refill on 1.12.2009 and as on up to 14.12.2009. same is not delivered to me. I contact with the agency many times for delivery. They often say that u will receive with in one day but same is not delivered to me yet. This is their routine matter even second empty cylinder is not issued to any customer and also to me. Agency owner sale these refill in bulk to the shopkeepers with higher rates and they sell in black in Rs. 500-700 per refill. kindly make some remedial measure against this harassment and black marketing by distributor and delivery boys.

In hope for justice.