Indian Overseas Bank - Lost the Debit Card, Customer care is not picking the call, need immediate Blocking of the card

Gandhavadi Basavaraju

I am writing this mail on behalf of my friend D. Suresh Kumar, Who lost his Debit card captioned in the Subject(4221 6120 0077) and tried to contact the Customer Care of IOB many a times, but since there is no response, he had to call me and launch a complaint and also immediately blocking of the Card is very much necessary. His account and contact details are mentioned below.

Name :: D Suresh Kumar
Yeswanthpur
Bangalore - 560022
Mobile Number :: 0-9448011339

Branch Name :: ISRO View branch, Indira Nagar, Bangalore

We tried to call Customer care number :: 1800 425 4445 -- Nobody is picking up the call.
Also, we tried the alternate number available in the Bank's Website :: 044-28524212

Please look into the matter at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
Basavaraju. G
0-9912803355

[Mar 31, 2014] Indian Overseas Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

ATM wrong debit issue - INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK

Sir/Mam I am sindhu Narayanan, IOB account holder No :17255, palakkad, Kerala . I had tried to withdraw amount Rs.2000/- through ATM, Indian bank, Palakkad on 22/09/2008 ( Two months over) but i did not receive money at the moment . Next day while checking the transaction i knew the same amount was debited so i approached palakkad branch and given written complaint with details . Many time i had visited branch to solve this issue but i was informed they have sent mails and remainders but not getting reply from head office. I request you to check the details and credit the same amount as soon as possible. I am trusting you.
Details : Card No : 4221321507460553

BRANCH:L.B. ROAD, THIRUVANMIYUR,
CHENNAI-0600041
WITH REGARDS
T.JEYABAL

not getting my atm card - raghav

i am an account holder in ur bank. and my account number 10440. i have applied for my atm card almost 6 months back. n i have nt got the same as yet. n the imployes of ur bank in ludhiana dnt know how to talk to the people. plz keep a check on the staff of araya coll. branch of ur bank in ludhian.

regards - raghav bhasin

i raghav bhasin is an acount holder in iob bank in ludhiana. my acount number is 10440. i have applied for my atm card atlest 6 or 7 months back. but m very sorry to say that i have nt got the same til date. i requst u to solve the matter as soon as possible, so that i can get my atm card.

regards - raghav bhasin.

I lost my receipt that I received on paying the fees for probationary officer test of IOB..
I have not filled the online form.I dont remember the receipt number.what should i do??

Name--Jobin J. Joshua
Ph No.--09611011344

yeah... i made call to that customer care toll free no regarding DD issue on 13.2.2009...they didnt pick up the call...

then.. iv tried to 044 28524212.. some security guards there picked up d call... how do they know abt this...

I request you to take immediate action about improving customer care cell...

i lost my atm card on 21-03-09. Kindly stop payment thro atm card immediately

WITH REGARDS
SUJITH MARAM

Amount debited Wrongly - Indian Overseas Bank/Axis Bank

Respected Sir/Madam,

1. I have a saving cum salary bank account in Indian Overseas Bank (A/C No 26206) in Ahmednagar Branch.On 05 May 09 evening, I went to your Axis bank ATM, at Ahmednagar near to my regiment for withdrawl a sum of rupees 15, 000/-. After all the initial process, the money does not come out from the ATM. But the same amount has been debited from my account No 26206.

2. On 07 May 09, I also approach IOB bank branch at Ahmednagar they have lodged my complaint ( T0488309480905071) but after 12 days ago the solution of the same is nothing. I am also approaced Axis Bank and IOB Bank customer care cente but they dont't gave satisfied answer to me.

3. Sir, I am a serving soldier, this small money is too big for me any my small children and family. Kindly help me at the earliest the same money is most urgent for my family.

What can I do?

My ATM Card was strugged on the Corporation Bank Porur Branch ATM Centre.The bank person tell your card is going to our corporation bank head office then our bank staff send to the card to your IOB head office .The IOB Bank sent the card to your Swamimalai Branch .then you have collect your card. Now 45 days go but my card was not given by the bank . Please take action for to give my ATM cum debit card. and also i not save the 16 digit number.How do i Found my atm card 16 digit number.

i lost my atm(IOB) card...im having a/c in swamimalai branch...what s the procedure for new atm card...how long will u take to give new card

NON RECEIPT OF ATM CARD - sbi gorakhpur code 86

I am Hari Shankar Shukla account holder of sbi Gorakhpur main branch (U.P.), AC No. 11078269824. I have applied for ATM card on 02-02-09 but did not ceceived till May 09. after enquiring from post man of my area it was found that no card had come on my name at my address.Only one card had come with the name Hari Shukla, which the post man has returned to the sender on 23 -02-09 as there is no Hari Shukla in that locality. On dated 07 May 09 I met Brench Manager sbi Gorakhpur and confirmed for card.
Since the card was not returned to the branch .Manager adviced me to fillup application for another ATM card and it will be Issued after charging Rs 200/=. I filled up application for duplicate ATM card on 07 May 09 . Till date I have not received any information about the card where as I have enquired several times but there is no one to attend the quiry and give proper responce. Could you help me pls . Or Should I opt for changing my account to another Bank.

Hari Shankar Shukla

dear sir,
I am sudharsan.
my account no is 012095
branch is at SASTRA, Thanjavur.

complaint: whenever i try to pay the fees of amount rs. 61, 000 through online, there is internal server error. How to overcome this problem? kindly do the needfull.

dear sir,
I am sudharsan.
my account no is 012095
branch is at SASTRA, Thanjavur.

please look into the matter as soon as possible.

MOBILE NO: 9952837703

dear sir / madam,

i am sheikdawood, i am working in saudi arabiya .this is my NRE account No.1952,
last 3 month before i am opened my account, but here that four digit account numbers not valid .
that all are asked for more then four digit account numbers. so, tell me how to solution for that matter?
other wise tell me whose responsible reply person.contact mail id or mobile number with branch also?
here exchage office said four digit all are old format .

my name : N.sheik dawood
my NRE account No. 1952
branch: thriverumbur -trichy-620013

kindly reply me as soon as possible,

i am waiting for your reply .

thanks with regards,

N.sheik Dawood,

mobile :+966530646749

My Debit Card No.4221 3215 0427 5288, my Debit card not working, wrongly i press the wrong PIN, so please provide NEW PIN urgenlty.

Ramesh Parate

I lost mt ATM card yesterday how can i block that ATM card .plz help it give the some more details or help some details

Hello Sir/Madam,
I Lost my IOB Debit card on 30-8-2009.so i request you to block the card as soon as possible.

Details:
My A/c No: 3353
Branch : Alandur

Mobile No: 9884 786 740

I am holding an account with Indian Overseas Bank, Haddows Road Branch, When I tried to take cash from one of your ATM in Anna Nagar on 1/9/2009, the cash did not come but in the receipt it stated Dispenser Failure and it shows the cash was withdrawn. When I met the senior manager of your anna nagar branch he says it will be reversed within 2 hours or 2 days. Kindly send a reply to my email ID what should I do now?

This is very worst bank i India because My wife lost her Debit card but no way to disable it.

I am an account holder with Axis Bank, Secunderabad Branch, When I tried to take cash from one of your Indian Overseas Bank ATM in Civil Lines - Roorkee on 25/9/2009, the cash did not come out but in the receipt it stated Dispenser Failure and it shows the cash was withdrawn. When I met one of the employees of your Civil Line branch he said it will be reversed within few hours . Kindly send a reply to my email ID what should I do now?