Indian Postal Service / Speed Post - Article Booked on 17 Sep from Patna to Adra (W.B.) is not delivered till today

Pankaj Kumar
I had sent one speed post on 17 sep from Patna. Detail is as mentioned below-
Speed Post No - EF033227395IN
Booked at - Patna Secretariat P.O.
Destination - Dy Chief Signal & Telecom Engineer/ Construction,
DRM Office Building, Adra Division, Purulia District,
West Bengal.
In speed post tracking segment i am getting following message -

The movement particulars of EF033227395IN are as follows:
Date & Time From Office To Office Event Remarks
17 SEP 2009 05:06:33 PATNA KOLKATA AIRPORT Article Bagged
18 SEP 2009 23:56:06 NSPC KOLKATA RMS Bag IS Received
19 SEP 2009 00:02:52 NSPC KOLKATA RMS Bag IS Opened
19 SEP 2009 03:16:32 NSPC KOLKATA RMS PURULIA Article Bagged
Date and Time noted above are GMT+5.30 Thanks for using Speed Post

I contacted various post office authorities at Purulia, Adra, Kolkata Customer Care, Patna Customer Care.
But, nobody (post office authorities) is giving me any information on why my article has not reached the destination yet. Nobody is giving me any information on where my article got misplaced nor anyone.

My humble request to concerned authorities (CPMG/ Kolkata and Patna) is to kindly do the needful so that my article is delivered at the schedule destination.

i am attaching the latest snapshot of speed post tracking result.

Thanking You
Pankaj

Article Booked on 17 Sep from Patna to Adra (W.B.) is not delivered till today

Comments

My v.important documents has been booked throgh your speed post docet No.EU485740893IN dated22/10/2009 from Banda Rly.station(rms)for haridwar, but till date(27/10/2009) I have not revieved my documents.So kindly plz.provide the status of my speed post.

Ramchandra Yadav
Haridwar

27/10/2009

I sent one SPEED POST from Park Street Post Office No. SPEW400463185IN
for admission to Director, SITM, Pune.

Director, SITM told that they have not received Demand Draft for which I am anxious that my MBA admission may be cancelled.

Request Postal Authority to take care of the situation
N Apr 30, 2011 by
ayushmehra

MY SPEED POST NO EV183393549IN DT 24.04.2011 NOT SHOWING DELVERED POSITION TILL NOW . THE LAST DATE OF RECIPET OF DOCUMENT IS 29.04.2011. TILL NOW (01.05.2011)
DELIEVERY CONFIRMATION IS NOT SHOWN
N Nov 24, 2011 by
manok kr

i wea booked a speed post articl No ef1274343332IN on dated14 Nov 11 but the same has not been received till date.So kidly short uot the article at the earliest .
N Nov 30, 2011 by
dkirtania

my speed post no is EW919080583 ...going to Delhi, Sultanpuri... but due to any technical problem my client don't received the same articles ...now the same article present in Kolkata RMS ..so requested to u please back my important articles in Barasat head post office...
thanking you...