Indian Railway - Misbehave by RPF staff

Rovin

Sh. Lalu Parsad Yadav

Respected Sir,

I am Rovin Singh R/o of Dwaka, New Delhi. I am working in Tehsil Distt Gurgaon as a computer Operator under Haryana Government. I have a valid M.S.T Pass. On 3.11.04 I boarded in train No. 385 i.e. Kalandi Passenger Train (Delhi- Rewari) along with my six friends from Palam railway station. The above said train was fully packed with passengers. The two Guard Bogies were lying vacant (there was not even single guard in guard bogy) and door was opened. Being in hurry, we boarded in one of the vacant guard bogy. Train started moving. We reached at Gurgaon Railway station. There suddenly 4 to 5 RPF personnel caught us with our collar & used very obscene language called BIHARI BHAIYA also and carried out man handling saying that you are not authorized to travel in guard bogy. We requested them that if we are wrong kindly charge the penalty. But do not use obscene language. They did not pay any attention to our request and assaulted us & misbehaved with us. Latter they charged amount of Rs 400/- from each of us (i.e. Rs 2400).
You are requested to taken disciplinary action against the faulty five RPF personnel who misbehaved & assaulted us.

Rovin Singh

Comments

the action should be taken by the Hon'ble Railway Minister against the RPF staff for saying BIHARI becasue the Hon'ble Railway Minister also from bihar otherwise Lalu Parsad have to left the Bihar

SUBJECT - MIS BEHAVE BY RPF STAFF

shri Lalu Parsad Yadav

Respected Sir,

I Dipak Kumar C/o Shri Hari Singh Village+Post - Dularpur, VIA - Teghra (BARUNI) Distic- Begusaria Bihar Pin - 8551133.I am working AS A DESIGN ENGINEER (CAD-CAM-CAE) in NSEZ NOIDA.

03.02.09 I boarded in train No. 2553 VAISHALI EXPRESS COACH -S2, SEAT- 6, BEARTH -UB
CLASS- 6323733230 TICKET NUMBER - 35333072 BARUNI TO NEW DELHI.

Train started moving Samastipur JN. to Muzafurpur JN. suddenly There Two RPF Purson Gun man (One-South indian purson). he catch one over age purson up to 65 year man handling saying that you journal class ticket you are not authorized to travel in 2nd class so charge fine 500 RS & pick collar or pusing bathromm side & check pocket & used very obscene languageold man face blading in mouth.
We requested them that if we are wrong kindly charge as pur rail rule.There suddenly coming to 2 RPF purson caught us with our collar or pushing hand in my face or kick me eigth & used very obscene rough language called MADARCHOD, HERO BANTHA HAI BIHARI SALA .golimardunga sala .I Complain TT he
said why are interfare other purson problem.

DIPAK KUMAR
DESIGN ENGINEER
CAD-CAM-CAE
Mobile-9211405367
E-mail- dipak_hana@rediffmail.com

To,

SUBJECT - MIS BEHAVE AND DEMANDING MONEY IN GENERAL BOGY BY RPF AND KULIES AT NEW DELHI JN.

shri Lalu Parsad Yadav

Respected Sir,

I sudhir Kumar, C/o Shri Ram Nath Singh, Village+Post - Supaul, VIA - Mahua, Distic- Vaishali, Bihar Pin - 844122.Presently. i am living in Laxmi nagar.I am working as software Developer in Noida.

Date:-06.03.09, Today, My some villagers had gone home by sampurn kranti exp(2394). so, I had gone to the new Delhi station for see off my villagers. then, I saw that some kulis come along with RPF personnel and demand 50/(fifty rupees) per seat . The person unable to pay the demanded money. They had to stay out side of the gate at new Delhi railway jn.

I requested you to take right action against the RPF personnel and Kulis who has taken money from passenger in general Bogi .

Sudhir kumar
E-mail- sudhir.kumar.singh2007@gmail.com
bindiya

I have been caught by RPF at kalyan for crossing the road track even i showed them that i had an exma and i was late for that so i crossed the track but they did not listen to me and misbehaved with me and took 540/- rupees from me whereas on other days all people were crossing the roads they did not even bother to catch them

Date:-24.05.09, 8 AM Platform no-11 Train Shaeed Express. I had gone to the Delhi station for see off my family . then, I saw that some kulis come along with RPF personnel and demand 100/(Hundreed rupees) per seat . The person unable to pay the demanded money. They had to stay out side of the gate at Delhi railway jn.

Vedprakash Attri
New T Block Uttam Nagar
New Delhi- 110059
Email:- vedprakash_76@rediffmail.com
avijit2world@gmail.com Indian Railways  - Jharkhand, India

RPF TAKES MONEY FROM PASSENGERS - Indian Railways

AT MIDNIGHT RPF COMES AND CHECK PASSENGERS ID PROOF. THOSE ARE UNABLE TO SHOW ARE CHARGED MONEY OF RS 200.
A Apr 30, 2011 by
shuvam89

To
The Railway Minister

Sub :- Mis behave by RPF staff

Respected madam,

I Shuvam Ghosh son of Sri Prasanta Kumar Ghosh residing at budge budge, kol - 700137. I am working as a Service Engineer at Gee Pee Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
I travel in metro reguarly from Rabindra Sarobar to Jatin Das Park for my job. Today(30/04/2011) I entered in metro station at 8:50 AM for travel in metro.

I saw my friend speaking with a metro staff for ticket punching problem at AFC gate.Suddenly a police came and caught his collar and spoke with slang language. Then we went to protest against the police. But the police speak very bad language with us & touch our body as like a thief.

We all know that AFC gate in all metro station at kolkata is might problemetic.

Why the AFC gate will not repairing ?
Why the police use slang language with us?

I requested u to take needful action against this type of RPF.

Shuvam Ghosh
Kolkata
Email ID - shuvam_jhi07@rediffmail.com
N Dec 19, 2011 by
bmece2000 Indian Railways  - Thane, Maharashtra, India

Complaint against RPF - Indian Railways

I would like to raise a complaint against the RPF's in Thane railway station. They are threatening
people who are new to mumbai with their guns and asking them to get money from their ATM accounts. Two of my friends where looted like this. Please take immediate action to stop this activity.

Indian Railway - Misbehave by RPF staff