Indiatimes Shopping (Shopping.Indiatimes.com) - Forced to buy

Wayne Maharaj
I recently opted to buy a Delhi Daredevils shirt from this webiste: http://www.shopping.indiatimes.com/. Upon ordering, delivery location was stated as All Areas and has now duely been changed to All India. I paid with a credit card, i selected south africa and they allowed my transaction to process. A few days later they cancelled my order stating that i live in a non serviceable area. They then issued me with a gift certificate. I cant get what i saved money to buy for, and i am being forced to still shop with them, let alone i cant because none of their merchants will service my location. In correspondence, they have only ever given me the same response alwasys, i have written to the editor, and absolutely nothing was done. In essence i was "Robbed". My arguments are why take money from people you cannot provide to, South Africa should not ever have been on their list, i mean they even calculated shipping costs to me. I am deeply dissapointed in the service and the extreme lack of ethics, not only business but of human nature which they have displayed to me. I will never shop again at another indian website and i will actively stop such potential trade from my side of the fence. Service is the worst i have come across, what makes it worse is that i found their link of the official Delhi Daredevils website. No quality!!! If you are not from India, you will regret giving them your money.

Wayne Maharaj

Comments

kindly send me the articles its very good

i have brought kitchen dicer...but the product had some problem...so i refunded back on 17 oct 09...till now date i dintt got my payment back...nor they hav tried ...its really bad service...

Sub: GSM Wireless Spy Phone Device.

To,
The Manager,

I have purchased GSM Wireless Spy Phone device, order No. 2722557, Product code RO-13867 through my Citi Bank Credit Card. Since it is not in working conditions. I have to return it. Pl. take it back and credit charges to any credit card immediately.

I Purchesed fxd sigmatel mobile on 20-10-2009 invoice no dd/09-107875, ref. no 2664159 D.DIMPEX NEW DELHI you sent to here my mobile when we call hanging all the time since 15days i asked your D.D Impex I need in service branch of fxd sigmatel mobile service in bangalaore near malleshwarm or in city please i have six month warrnty of this thnkink you
R

I recently last month brought a product from times on line shopping.
The order No 20100109711803 Jan 2010.

Though the ad mentions free Lunch box. After receiving the product the Lunch box yet to be received even after one month.

There is no one to come on line and speak even after waiting for more than 5 minutes

Rgds
RB
mariak

I myself have had problem with these people. I had ordered a slim and lift body shaping undergarment in large size, i was delivered the wrong size twice. First time a XL size and on ordering a second one( order no.112374473) a LLX size. both the time no replacement was done after so many calls made from us ( complain no.284920). This is the worst sort of shopping service available.

Indiatimes Shopping (Shopping.Indiatimes.com) - Forced to buy