IOCL - complaint against Indane GAS LPG service

Rajesh Sinha
I m a consumer of Indane gas. My consumer no is K16094 & the agency Name is Kasna Gas agency, Greater Noida. I had booked for a cylinder (online booking ref no 4, at 8:46pm on 14 Nov 2008) but till now it is not Delivered at my home. Also their phone is impossible to get.

Comments

Getting LPG - LPG

My consumer NO.21424. I have booked for refilling LPG on 10-08-2007. After 14 days I enquired about getting gas. The agency (Sreekumar Agencies Haripad). They have not ready to supply gas to me. I have used one 14kg cylinder for two months.
I believe that the agency had supply gas to others (not booked persons for more higher rate) by using my consumer number.
It is requested that the arrangements may be made to getting gas at the earliest and checking malpractice

Lack of service by distributor - IOC/ LPG

I am a customer of LPG gas (Customer NO: 06456), getting supplies from distributor M/s. Chatterjee Hat Gas Service. The cylinder supplied by them was leaking and we informed them on 22.12.07. They sent one technician on 24.05.07 who confirmed that the washer was defective and it would take 3/4 days for repair. We told them to take back the cylinder and replace them but they refused. Now we are living in a dangerous situation. I would request immediate action against the distributor.
Tandra Ghosh

Bokking for refilling Gas - Indian Oil Corp, Indane Gas

I m a consumer of Jai Jawan Gas Agency, D493, Palam Extn., Near Shiksha Bharti School, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075 with a Consumer No. 41687. The Telephone No(s). printed on Gas Delivery Slip are 25085414, 25087549, 64115667 & 9312243820. But I m sorry to say that all the phones are found busy evry time I dial the numbers.

I m working lady and it is very difficult for me to stick to the phone for hours to book the refilling request for Gas.

Please let me know the easy way to book the gas refilling request, so that I can save my time and get gas refilled cylinder easily.

I m a handicapped lady and it is not possible for me to visit the agency office to book gas every time.

Please guide me,

Poonam Lata Jain,
B-35, Brahma Appts., Plot No. 7,
Sector-7, Dwarka,
New Delhi-110 075

No action taken for booking of gas - Indane LPG

I am S. Rajinder Singh, residents of WZ-98, Plot No. 285, Chand Nagar having gas connection under Indane. My consumer No. is 9284 and my gas company name is prabhjyoti enterprises, Kesho Pur, New Delhi. For quite some time the company not provided services properly. They have not attended phone or not provided gas in times. We have lot of problems from this. Kindly, suitable action may be taken against the said company and give them necessary instructions.

pls net login provide opetion.

farman

I fully agree that the phone numbers given are perpetually engaged. Once after relentlessly trying for about 45 minutes, I got through the number. The phone was picked up and probably the receiver put on the table. I kept holding and shouting "Hello..." and after a couple of minutes the received was put back with no response.

IOC should take up the matter seriously with Jai Jawan. Its customer service is extremely poor and getting a refill each time takes one to the brink of a nervous break down.

G. Mahesh

COMPLAINT AGAINST GAS AGENCY - Indane LPG Gas

REF: Consumer no: 2673
DEALER: Sri Ma Krupa Gas Agency, TNHB Complex, Spartan Nagar, Mugappair, Chennai 600 050.

First of all the difficulty I find is the person who is communicating over phone is not well matured, trained person to answer the queries of the customer. She denys to give us the waiting list numberon booking of refil. Later inspite of our insistance if she gives a WL no, then that is a fake one . With the same WL no, when we enquire after a week's time, she replies " there is no evidence for your booking. I'll make it in today's date." Also there is still a further delay in supplying from the later booking date.

I had faced the problem twice with them. I am self employed and I find it difficult to go in person for booking my refil. I would prefer to switch on to dealer who is very convenient and friendly to me over phone.I have identified the new dealer and Hence I went in person to my existing dealer's office with a letter requesting for transfer . Now they deny to accept my transfer too. I met Mrs. Pramila who introduced herself as Manager and tried to console me by saying that I will be treated as a VIP Customer.Whenever I book she said she will deliver me within next three days. So if such thing happens to people who oppose their disorderly booking, then what about the other people who continue to book in the same way as I did all these days? They have to keep on waiting as I was made to.

In between I did not receive a refil for more than a month's time and I had to borrow from my neighbour. We are not made sure of when we would receive the refil.I thought they were posing problem only to me, but when I went in person to their office, I came to hear the same complaint from many of the consumer's there.

I do not require anysort of VIP facility.I would like to enjoy the same facilities other's would get. I would like to transfer my connection from Sri Ma Krupa Gas agency. They did not receive my requistion. What do I do now? How do I get transfer?
I humbly request concerned officials to help me transfer to a friendly booking concern

Latha Vasu

Delivery time - IOCL(Indane Gas

I booked gas for home delivery on 29.03.08 but till today 09.04.08 not delivered. Whenever i make phone call to gas agency, he says it will take another 5 days for delivery. I called 3 times, he says same reply. I am very sorry to say i am having Double cylinder connection and we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with Indane . My consumer number is 22645 given at the time of booking.

Too much complaint like unavailable - Indane Gas

i ankit jain from kesinga, kalahandi, orrisa, india.
there have no gas is avialable.

formetting my contracs - satyam mobile shopee

i am naman jain c/o 1567, elza school, yadav colony, jabalpur(m.p.)-482002.want to complain agaist yash aswani(prop. satyam mobile shoppy)that he formetted my full data (my contract) without my permission and he deleted my 681 ph.nos. after he argue with me . sir please take action against him .i know this is a oral comments but pl. called him and give him advise donot to next time in your own way.

details- his name -yash aswani(prop. satyam mobile (ph.nos.-9300001996, 98935 26257, 99269 14247

Dr C M Khanda
Consumer No. 11586

I am a Indane consumer under agency Alaka Gas Service, Market Building. Bhubaneswar

I booked LPG refilling on phone no.0674-2530819 of the Alaka Gas Agency on 24.04.2008 . I have reminded the customer care through the phone on 5th, 8th and 13th may 2008 and all the time a false assurance of sending the gas on the same day was given . Unfortunately, the gas is not delivered till date which is creating lot of inconvenience to us. The kind of behaviour of the persons attending the call is also not good.
Kindly look into the matter immediately and and have a check into the harassment caused by the Gas Agency.

CM Khanda
Consumer No. 11586

NON-DELEIVERY OF GAS REFILL - "Indian Oil Corporation - Indane Gas - Dealer

Complaints on "Indian Oil Corporation - Indane Gas - Dealer
BINDU SHAKTI GAS SERVICE, PLOT NO 90, SURYA NAGAR ENCLAVE, 30-1610/90 OPP: MINI TANK BUND, SAFILGUDA, R.K.PURAM; SECUNDERABAD-500 056(AP)

I went to Gas dealer personally and booked a refill (SV NO 27074) on 15th May 08 & also applied for addreses chage. Refill was not delivered till 31st May 08. I again booked for a refill on 31-May-08 thru phone and again went to dealer personaly on 5 the June-08 and they confirmed the refill will be delivered on 6th June08 . I have waited for 10 days. This has also not been delivered . Again I went to dealer personally on 15.06.08. This has also not been delivered. Again I enquired overphone but there is no proper respnse from the dealer. Till today i.e even after 40 days I haven't received refill.

Incorrect Booking Phone Numbers - Indian Oil (LPG Gas)

The LPG gas distributor name is "Lal Enterprises" office situated in Sector-9, Faridabad, (Haryana) is mentioned incorret booking numbers in consumer copy.All the booking phone numbers given by distributor is incorrect in our consumer copy.It is difficult us to go there office and book our gas because the office is far from our home.Kindly ask the distributor to correct there contact number for booking and make any complaint for that coustmer can approach him for their query's and complaint's.

Frequent change in procedure - LPG 14.2 KG CYL

I am told that, in order to get a concession of Rs.30/, the consumer who holds only one cylinder should go to the distributor, Shree Chella Agencies, 4 Muthalamman Koil Street, Selaiyur, Chennai 600 073 personally, whereas those who have two cylinders are not entitled to the concession of the said Rs.30/-. Therefore, logically those who hold two cylinders need not go the distributor for booking the gas. Each month we make the bookings over the phone. This time when I told them to book the supply today 22 July 08, they told me to bring the ration card and the consumer card to book for the supply. I do not get supply of kerosene nor do I have access to LPG from other companies. If I had, I would have discontinued the use of supply through this distributor because I do not have time to go to Shree Chella Agencies. It was only a few months ago I gave them a copy of my ration card. There is no point in my having to go to them personally just to make the booking. Can you tell them to book, and supply the cylinder to me because there is no need to give me any concession in the price ?

SIngle cylinder - IOCL-Indane

I have a domestic Indane gas connection with NARAYAN KRUPA GAS AGENCY in BARODA, NIZAMPURA AREA since 3 years.Actually I was provided with a single cylinder at the time of connection and they told me that they will provide second cylinder within 6 months period but still they have not provide me the same.
They said that company has stopped giving second cylinder .
So I want to confirm that whatever they are telling is correct or wrong.Reply me as soon as possible.
For this query I have also phoned to one of officer in Ahmedabad but he has refused to give answer ans said that baroda area is not our resposibility, it comes under Surat office so contact there.
So if you really care for customer then please reply me.

Agency fails to regr. after 21 days &supplying cylinder by abnormal delay - IOCL-Indane Gas(Domestic)

Sirs,
Ref:Consumer No:18475
I made a complaints against M/s.Rajesh gas Agency, No.1, Roja Nagar, Madhavaram, Chennai-600060 on 02/07/2008, 12/08/2008 and 02/09/2008 regarding the Non-supply of gas cylinder in-time and also not registering after 21 days for further booking. There is no response for my complaints dated 02/07/2008 and 12/08/2008 addressed to Chief Area Manager, IOC, Chennai-600018 which was sent by RPAD.
ON 02/09/2008 I personally contact the Area Manager customer care service and submit my complaints.

I have contact the agency on 29/09/2008 for booking gas cylinder the date of supply of gas cylinder is 08/09/2008, the agency is refused to register and directed me to register only after 25 days i.e on 03/10/2008 it is not known how the agency is directed me to registered after 25 days instead of 21 days violating the rules and regulations of Indian Oil Corporation.

Kindly take the necessary action against the agency for my above said dated and also direct the agency to supply the Gas Cylinder immediately without any further delay.

Awaiting your valuable reply

Thanks & Regards,
R.Santhanam

Non-delivery of filled in cylinder - IOCL,INDANE LPG domestic connection

Non-delivery of LPG Cylinder by
Distributor Code-179573
Binapani Indane, Main Road, College Chowk,
Patanagarh, Dist- Balangir, 767025, Orissa

Last cylinder was delivered on 23/8/2008.
In spite of the booking being made over phone on 03/10/2008 and repeated reminder over phone and in person the distributor is not delivering the cylinder. On the other hand he is selling away the filled in cylinders to unauthorized persons in exchange of HP cylinders and also by charging exorbitant price.
sd/- priyambada hota, Consumer No.B501, Lecturer in Political Science, Jawaharlal College, Patanagarh

LATE GAS DELIVERY AND PUTTING WRONG ORDER DATE - INDIAN OIL/ INDIANE GAS

DEAR SIR

I HAVE MY GAS CONNECTION WITH SHRI VIGNESH INDANE ( SHOP NO 6& 7; GEETANJAI COMPLEX HOUSING BOARD COLONY; DHANBAD ; JHARKHAND PHONE NO 0326 22008300) MY CUSTOMER ID IS 04114 I BOOKED MY GAS ON 24/09/2008 THEY BOOKED IT ON THE RECEIPT ON 14/10/2008 AND THE SAME WAS DELIVERED TO ME ON 22/10/2008 AFTER DAILY REMINDER . I WANT TO KNOW IN HOW MANY DAY WE ARE ELIGEBLE TO BOOKED CYLINDER . WHY R THEY TAKING SO MUCH OF TIME DO U HAVE SOME PROBLEM OF STOCKS AND ALL . EACH AND EVERY TIME WE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM .
SO PLS SEE TO IT AND REPLY

THANKING YOU

RADHEY SHYAM
H-402 SRI RAM VATIKA
P.O. ISM ; DHAIYA
DHANBAD 826004
JHARKHAND

No response to Indane New Connection - Indian oil corporation

I have Applied for New Indane LPG connection at Rose Gas Agency Adambakkam Chennai in August 2008.

I have not got any response till date from the agency. Whenever i ask him he says that he have not received any connections from IOCL office.

Double Cylinder - IOCL, LPG (Domestic)

I am a customer of Indane gas service Baruipur, South 24 Pargonas, West Bengal and my consumer no is 27874. I was applied for double cylinder on 18-08-2008 but till 08-12-2008, no responce from service agency. Please do the needful.

IOCL - complaint against Indane GAS LPG service