Jaguar - TAPS AND FITTINGS

gsjain on May 13, 2011

I have already lodged the complaint two times on phone numbers given by the dealer.regarding the improper working of the taps.Once the person had contacted on phone and committed to attend the complaint.However till date no body has attended the complaint.I have no alternative but to lodge the complaint with you.I have already given my address and phone no while registering the complaint on your toll free numbers. You can check the same from the data available with your service department working on the telephone complaints. However I am giving herewith my address and mobile no below.
I request you to look in to the matter and ask your service department to clear the fault.The ordinary plumber cannot repair the fittings of your company therefore the customer has no choice but to approach to you only.

G S JAIN
Plot No 5, Laxmi Banglow,
Vaibhav Coop Society,
Behind Canara Bank
Bibwewadi
Pune 411037

Mobile No 9850904350 Email ID gs.jainca@rediffmail.com
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Jul 10, 2014 by
piusjose

I have booked SNR-CHR-51001 SQ Sensotronic Faucet on 25/06/2014, at your dealer MAHAL MARKETING Ernakulam. Cochin-682011.
Even after a fortnight they are telling this item is out of stock in your depot for along time. All my sanitory fittings are of Jaguar and hence I am waiting for the same.
Sir, let me know how far I have to wait ?
Thanking you.